2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

At the Ramp...

Search this Thread

Old 9/21/05, 01:23 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay. This is getting old.

ERL keeps saying she is "As of Sept. 8th your vehicle has arrived at the Ramp".

My GT has been "at the Ramp" since the 12th of Sept. Called the Ford Analyst on the 19th and they state that it was at the transportation lot in KC, MO and would be on a car hauler that day. Still not here in Dodge They did tell me to call them back if it wasnt there in a day.

Guess who is getting a call?

Just needed to vent with folks that understand the waiting. Been on foot for a week now (sold my 98 Camaro for 5k). Thank goodness that Im 4 block from the station.

I hate waiting
Old 9/21/05, 05:15 AM
GT Member

That's garbage. How far away is the rail yard from the dealer? Erl told me mine was at the ramp the day after I picked it up from dealer (still could not stop myself from calling ERL it must be a disorder). My dealer had told me while it was still in train transit that they could have it the same day once it arrived at yard. I would get after dealer see if they can push this along. Hopefully you will have your car soon.
Old 9/21/05, 12:30 PM
V6 Member

The rail yard is on the other side of Kansas. Everything heading to SW Kansas has to be hauled in by truck.

Just talked to the analyst and she told me, after talking with Allied carrier, my vehicle will be loaded on a car hauler today in Kansas City, MO and be in Dodge tomorrow.

Not going to hold my breath since its basically the same thing I was told on Monday.

I think Im going to give my dealer a call and start rattling some cages there too.

<sigh>
Old 9/21/05, 04:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

Maybe you should get the h*** out of Dodge! j/k Couldn't resist, My brother just moved out of there last week. Best of luck.
Michael
Old 9/21/05, 06:33 PM
V6 Member

Dealer called to check on my car too. Was told about the same thing. Salesman told me that it is ready to ship out, but waiting for enough vehicles to fill the car hauler for transportation ou this way.

Was told tomorrow or Friday, but after its left the holding lot, its the shippers responsibility and never can tell how many stops they will be making. Its about 8 hours or so from KC to Dodge City.

Im betting on Friday earliest