2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question about 0%/72m from Ford - Customer Cash payment auth form?

Search this Thread

Old 9/11/06, 01:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question about 0%/72m from Ford - Customer Cash payment auth form?

Hello all,

Ford got to me with the 0%/72m deal, and I picked up an 06 Vista Blue Roush Sport.

Here is some background: Dealer called Friday (picked up the car on Monday last week) and said there was a missing piece of paperwork that I need to sign. He faxed it to me, and here is what it was: A customer cash payment authorization form. It did not have any cash on it, just the 0% in the incentive information section. Kicker is, it is set to dealer assignment.

My question is, is this legit? Is he trying to screw me out of some extra $? Or am I just being paranoid about dealers trying to screw me?

Thanks for the help!
Old 9/11/06, 03:59 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey dude, not to worry, your just being a little paranoid. No big deal though. That form,while used for rebates, is also used when the financing option is chosen over any rebates. It is a form that states your acknowledge of the finance rate, and at what level. About it being assigned to the delaer? it has to be like that, since your taking 0%, and they are the ones doing the financing for you.
Even if you take a rebate, the rebate is assigned to the dealer, as your rebate is used to lower the price of the car. Now for example, you wanted the rebate back in cash, it would be assigned to you, and you would sign the section on the right side of this form, rather the ledt side. No need to worry. Enjoy your Roush, and post some pics.
Old 9/11/06, 04:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

Let's see some pics of the new ride!
Old 9/11/06, 04:51 PM

Thanks 05fordgt. I figure I was just being paranoid, but I figured I would get the correct answer from TMS.

Let's see if I can make the pics work:
Attached Thumbnails Question about 0%/72m from Ford - Customer Cash payment auth form?-front-shot.jpg   Question about 0%/72m from Ford - Customer Cash payment auth form?-hoodngrill.jpg   Question about 0%/72m from Ford - Customer Cash payment auth form?-rear-shot.jpg  
Old 9/11/06, 06:47 PM
Team Mustang Source

No problem dude, glad to help. You picked the perfect color! Here are a few nanners for ya (compliments of a fellow Vista Blue Owner) . Nice car man.
Old 9/11/06, 08:36 PM

One absolutely sweet car. Can I be so bold to ask what you paid for it? I just bought an 06 Torch Red GT for a little under 27k, using the zero-percent financing as well.

I wish they'd had a Roush. Instead, I'm looking at all the aftermarket possibilities.
Old 9/12/06, 08:12 AM

Paid right around $37k for it. It has the body kit, cat-back, leather seats, carbon fiber trim, white face guages, pedals, and billet shift ****. The interior is what sold me on the car:
Attached Thumbnails Question about 0%/72m from Ford - Customer Cash payment auth form?-dash.jpg   Question about 0%/72m from Ford - Customer Cash payment auth form?-seats.jpg  
Old 9/12/06, 08:19 AM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
beautiful car! love that interior! awesome seats
Old 9/12/06, 08:20 AM
Cobra Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
LOVE those seats!!!

The stock ones just have no support in the corners. Those look like they would hold you in place.
Old 9/12/06, 11:29 AM
Team Mustang Source

I LOVE THOSE SEATS!!!! . If I didn't have side airbags in my '06 Vista Blue GT, I would add them tomorrow. I recently saw this color in person at a Mustang show. White Roush Vert, with blue stripes, and the black and blue seats, and fell in love with how they looked. I've looked several times, and those seat covers haven't yet become available for side airbag compatible seats yet. Come on Roush guys, help out a fellow how loves your product.