2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

PONY ROMP

Search this Thread

Old 11/29/04, 08:11 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saw another pony on the road in MD. Torch Red GT w/ upgraded wheels I think Can't remember if I gave a thumbs up or did a Jeep wave... I catch myself doing the Jeep wave even when I'm not in my Jeep...
No racing, just galloping through traffic. It is so nice seeing these things on the road. B) :drive:
Old 11/29/04, 08:20 AM
Cobra Member

what's a Jeep wave? forgive my ignorance..... I'm one of those guys that drives a Bronco... so if you can't tell me, I'll understand. (even though I know "it's a Jeep thing.... I woudn't understand."

One day, I'll have my Mustang.... again. I can't wait to get my new one. I'm kickin' myself in the azz for sellin' the last one.

I can't do any "Jeep wave" or any other wave, 'cause I'm not drivin' one anymore.... and I get the look like "what do YOU know about this" when I start talkin' Mustangs.... Usually the tattoo shuts 'em up, but yeah... good times.
Old 11/29/04, 08:28 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally posted by Kahdir@November 29, 2004, 9:14 AM
Can't remember if I gave a thumbs up or did a Jeep wave... I catch myself doing the Jeep wave even when I'm not in my Jeep...
If by Jeep wave, you mean just waving to other jeep drivers, I have done that while in my 05. I have seen a few other older ponies look over at my 05. I will wave to them and they wave back.
Old 11/29/04, 09:23 AM
Cobra R Member

Being new to the Mustang family, I don't know if there is an official wave or not, but I do wave to other Mustang owners... not nor
just showing my palm facing out , heel of my hand on top of the steering wheel.
Old 11/29/04, 09:38 AM
Bullitt Member

Sometimes I like to do a princess wave when I feel pretty... :gay:

just kidding...I just wish my car was here...

...only 1.5 more weeks hopefully...
Old 11/29/04, 10:04 AM
Cobra Member

right on Kahdir... I was just curious as to what exactly it was..... I know of the Harley wave..... that seems to have flowed over to all bikers, chopper, ricer or otherwise, so I figured it was something like that, just didn't know specifically what it was.
I have a wave like that that I give to my sister..... it's more like a jesture... and it closely resembles the bird..... in fact.... it's exactly like that. People think I'm being mean, but that's just what we've done for years..... I have a hundred brothers and sisters, and that's just how this particular sister and I say wuddup to each other. good times.

I don't suppose that would go over too well to try to use that as a Mustang wave. .... apperantly, it's how hunters in Indiana get shot.... and all of their friends too.
Just kidding. I'm not sure if that story I'm referring to was even in Indiana, or if it was Wisconsin.... or both. There's been some crazy hunters this last week.