2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

This PI$$E$ me OFF

Search this Thread

Old 3/24/07, 06:08 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This PI$$E$ me OFF

My chin spoiler and mirror covers are literally 5 miles away from me and they will not send them to me , i checked the tracking code and they are on a FedEx truck in the city next to me and they will not ship my package to me because they sent it to the only FedEx office near me that is closed on saturday , this blows man but someone will pay if it is not here on monday
Old 3/24/07, 06:30 PM
Mach 1 Member

i know exactly how u feel. seems like every time i want something to get to me in the mail ASAP some kinda cr@p happens. but when i order something that i can wait for it gets here in record speed. the shipping gods are angry at me for something
Old 3/24/07, 07:33 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Why couldn't you pick up instead of having delivered?
Old 3/24/07, 09:37 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
You can but you usually have to tell them in advance of it being loaded on a delivery truck(or just after a missed delivery) if you want to pick it up. I like working at a dealer that has the main Washington DC FedEx hub visible through the woods in our back parking lot(we are also 3 miles from the end of the runway of Dulles airport). If its UPS though the main DC hub is all of an 8th mile down the street I just have everything shipped to my dealer's parts department.
Old 3/24/07, 10:13 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

ok let me refrase what i said, i ordered these parts from Stage 3 Motorsports and American Muscle but both of them got sent to this one place in the city next to me that picks up packages from FedEx and UPS but they are not open on saturdays, the packages arrived at 7 this morning but since they are not open they can not deliver the last few VERY short miles i mean i can make the trip in less than 5min but the tracking code says it will be delivered next buisness day, believe me, if i knew it would be there and it was open i would have been there this morning and i would of had my parts, but know the FedEx truck did not want to travel 5 little miles, and that is because the city is west of me, the truck has to go through my city to get back to the airport, i mean he literally passes by the street a few blocks down from my house on his way back