2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

People nowadays suck(minor incident)

Search this Thread

Old 12/29/06, 02:10 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
People nowadays suck(minor incident)

I went for a little best buy indulging this afternoon....(for those in Bama Lorna and 31 is where this happened- in front of the mall)
On the way home the car in front of me moved up to let me through, then stopped dead. My front passenger side and her rear drivers side touched. Basically- the filth off her SUV transferred onto my car with no damage to either vehicle that a carwash didn't fix. NOTHING whatsoever, except I had a filthy spot on my car, and she had a clean one on hers. I washed my car on the way home- problem solved. OH NO, now my car is clean(er).
I couldnt' understand why she was blocking me in since there was no impact felt or heard or seen, so I called 911 and Brian(who was just in front of me) for help because I didn't know she wasn't blocking me in to hurt me or what. So the police show up to help me, and she starts- SHE HIT MY VEHICLE!! (Ok where is the friggin damage?)

Well even though there is no damage to either vehicle, she insists on filling a report out. WHICH means I have to file a SR13 with the state or have my license revoked- it was an anti accident and now I have to do paperwork
God, I would have offered her a carwash-that is why most people especially 90% of the ones in Alabama suck *****!

So my insurance company assured me she can't file for damages when there weren't any(and there were not- none whatsoever at all), but it still REALLY ticks me off that an A-hole would go to the trouble just to try to get something free off me. GOD I HATE PEOPLE!

And yes, it was the yellow mustang- so you know I would be in a freaking tizzy if something would have actually happened. I'm more ****ed off I lost a half hour of my time to a jack-****.
Old 12/29/06, 02:27 PM
Bullitt Member

**** happens. Good Luck
Old 12/29/06, 02:31 PM
Bullitt Member

that sucks, sorry, Sometimes if it werent for other people I would get along just fine in this world
Old 12/29/06, 02:33 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Granted I am happy my car is still spectacular- but Why do people have to be such ****s? I'm sincerely sorry I made a clean spot on her car. Yea, I did it because I miscalculated, I am not saying I didn't do anything, but nothing happened- so why does it need to be an ordeal other than someone else trying to get something for nothing?
(and what can something be if nothing was injured broken cracked or dinged?) PEOPLE.

Here's one:
why would the Hoover PD give me a form telling me I had to fill this out if there was no Damage? It says if the damage is over $250 you have to:
http://www.dps.state.al.us/public/dr...sr13/sr-13.pdf
Old 12/29/06, 03:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts
Did she start with the "Oh my back Oh my neck Where is my attorney" load of bull?

In CA you would have had the SUV driver laying on the ground moaning in pain and holding their neck.

Grifter scumbag people and their slime attorneys make me ill.
Old 12/29/06, 03:42 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally Posted by mrkabc
Did she start with the "Oh my back Oh my neck Where is my attorney" load of bull?

In CA you would have had the SUV driver laying on the ground moaning in pain and holding their neck.

Grifter scumbag people and their slime attorneys make me ill.
NO! Honestly, She just blocked me in and scared the schnitt out of me. I called 911 because I didn't know what was going on. AND I had Brian(husband)come help me out of it. She told the cops I hit her car, he took our license and insurance info down and we left. I don't even know if anything will come of it, my insurance company(Nationwide) says they will tell her to stick it if she tries to manufacture damage.

So I guess I can't get the how do you make damage out of no damage. If my car looks like the day I drove it home, and I "hit" her I should have a dent or scrape- nope- just a shiny yellow(now clean) car. Didn't even have to buff anything out.
Old 12/29/06, 05:26 PM
V6 Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Hey April

Originally Posted by EleanorsMine
I went for a little best buy indulging this afternoon....(for those in Bama Lorna and 31 is where this happened- in front of the mall)
On the way home the car in front of me moved up to let me through, then stopped dead. My front passenger side and her rear drivers side touched. Basically- the filth off her SUV transferred onto my car with no damage to either vehicle that a carwash didn't fix. NOTHING whatsoever, except I had a filthy spot on my car, and she had a clean one on hers. I washed my car on the way home- problem solved. OH NO, now my car is clean(er).
I couldnt' understand why she was blocking me in since there was no impact felt or heard or seen, so I called 911 and Brian(who was just in front of me) for help because I didn't know she wasn't blocking me in to hurt me or what. So the police show up to help me, and she starts- SHE HIT MY VEHICLE!! (Ok where is the friggin damage?)

Well even though there is no damage to either vehicle, she insists on filling a report out. WHICH means I have to file a SR13 with the state or have my license revoked- it was an anti accident and now I have to do paperwork
God, I would have offered her a carwash-that is why most people especially 90% of the ones in Alabama suck *****!

So my insurance company assured me she can't file for damages when there weren't any(and there were not- none whatsoever at all), but it still REALLY ticks me off that an A-hole would go to the trouble just to try to get something free off me. GOD I HATE PEOPLE!

And yes, it was the yellow mustang- so you know I would be in a freaking tizzy if something would have actually happened. I'm more ****ed off I lost a half hour of my time to a jack-****.
Come to New York. You think the south is bad????? Try having an acident on Long Island.
Old 12/29/06, 05:28 PM
V6 Member

April

If you don't have a camera phone, get a cheap disposable camera and keep it in your glove box for just this situation. Pictures don't lie.
Old 12/29/06, 05:36 PM
GT Member

Old 12/29/06, 06:46 PM
Team Mustang Source

April, where did you allegedly hit her SUV? And where on Ellie?
Old 12/29/06, 06:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Granted I am happy my car is still spectacular- but Why do people have to be such ****s? I'm sincerely sorry I made a clean spot on her car. Yea, I did it because I miscalculated, I am not saying I didn't do anything, but nothing happened- so why does it need to be an ordeal other than someone else trying to get something for nothing?
(and what can something be if nothing was injured broken cracked or dinged?) PEOPLE.

Here's one:
why would the Hoover PD give me a form telling me I had to fill this out if there was no Damage? It says if the damage is over $250 you have to:
http://www.dps.state.al.us/public/dr...sr13/sr-13.pdf
Cover your 'you know what' and fill out the form, and include that there was NO DAMAGE to either vehicle in the report. It's possible the police gives out this form to ALL DRIVERS involved in accidents no matter how minor they are.

In regard to filling out an accident report and sending it to DMV-
My partner at work has a GMC Envoy SUV. One day the truck was parked outside his house when another driver backed into the vehicle causing approximitly $1200 damage...REMEMBER THE TRUCK WAS PARKED W/ NOBODY BEHIND THE WHEEL when it was hit.
My partner's insurance company told him to fill out an accident report an send it to DMV.
Old 12/29/06, 08:16 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally Posted by hiznherponies
April, where did you allegedly hit her SUV? And where on Ellie?
My passenger side front rubbed on her drivers side back. As you can see- nothing- I took these pics around 5 this evening.
Attached Thumbnails People nowadays suck(minor incident)-cars1229-001.jpg   People nowadays suck(minor incident)-cars1229-003.jpg   People nowadays suck(minor incident)-cars1229-005.jpg   People nowadays suck(minor incident)-cars1229-010.jpg  
Old 12/29/06, 08:26 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
In my "live free or die" state the cops would laugh and drive away.
My parked car (the new one I bought for the "kids"-adults) was backed into by a criminal and they didn't even think about a form (under $1000).
Heck, he didn't even have insurance (which is legal here). They did arrest him when they found him (unrelated charges).
Old 12/29/06, 09:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by karman
In my "live free or die" state the cops would laugh and drive away.
My parked car (the new one I bought for the "kids"-adults) was backed into by a criminal and they didn't even think about a form (under $1000).
Heck, he didn't even have insurance (which is legal here). They did arrest him when they found him (unrelated charges).
If this happened here in Los Angeles and you called 911 the police would tell you to exchange information and contact your insurance company.
The police doesn't respond to non-injury property damage only accidents.
Old 12/29/06, 09:11 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally Posted by Mike McRann
If this happened here in Los Angeles and you called 911 the police would tell you to exchange information and contact your insurance company.
The police doesn't respond to non-injury property damage only accidents.
I think the police might have showed up since I called 911 because that woman was out of her car and blocking my way out(backing up traffic like mad at a major intersection too ) - and I wasn't getting out of my car to see what she wanted- I like being alive and didn't know she didn't want to screw me up.
Old 12/29/06, 09:18 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

I think the police might have showed up since I called 911 because that woman was out of her car and blocking my way out(backing up traffic like mad at a major intersection too ) - and I wasn't getting out of my car to see what she wanted- I like being alive and didn't know she didn't want to screw me up.
Wow! How many Vicoden did you have today!
Old 12/29/06, 09:34 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
are those Cobra badges???

POSER!!!!!

Old 12/29/06, 09:45 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally Posted by codeman94
are those Cobra badges???

POSER!!!!!

Oh God yes, I'm totally going to hell
Old 12/29/06, 09:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

As I said before LAPD doesn't respond to non-injury traffic accidents.
What would you have done if the tables were turned and YOU were the one that was hit? I'm sure that you would have got out of your car to exchange information and look for damage to the vehicles, which is probably what the other driver was trying to do.

In your 1st post you said-My front passenger side and her rear drivers side touched. Basically- the filth off her SUV transferred onto my car with no damage to either vehicle that a carwash didn't fix. NOTHING

So you ADMITTED that you were involved in a MINOR traffic accident.
I don't know about the laws in your state, but here in CA when you're involved in an accident, you pull off the road, check for injuries then exchange information with the other driver.
Old 12/29/06, 10:07 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike McRann
As I said before LAPD doesn't respond to non-injury traffic accidents.
What would you have done if the tables were turned and YOU were the one that was hit? I'm sure that you would have got out of your car to exchange information and look for damage to the vehicles, which is probably what the other driver was trying to do.

In your 1st post you said-My front passenger side and her rear drivers side touched. Basically- the filth off her SUV transferred onto my car with no damage to either vehicle that a carwash didn't fix. NOTHING

So you ADMITTED that you were involved in a MINOR traffic accident.
I don't know about the laws in your state, but here in CA when you're involved in an accident, you pull off the road, check for injuries then exchange information with the other driver.
Here, I've hit people and they won't even get out of the car or call the cops.
With real damage, they have exchanged info. and then called me later to tell me to forget about it.
And that's when I'm at fault.

Quick Reply: People nowadays suck(minor incident)