2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Partshopper Buyer Alert

Search this Thread

Old 4/24/07, 05:03 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How nice....they charge your credit card and then take weeks or even months before they ship the item.....is that even legal?

I'll avoid them and RPM Outlet for sure...

hags1
Old 4/24/07, 06:56 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Thumbs down

Lets see if I hear from Mike from partshopper today. Like I mentioned before. Yesterday I sent an e-mail early morning and recieved no response all day.

And I wonder if he'd be able to give me the TMS discount. Or credit me the difference. Hmm...

2 days since the e-mail I sent and no repsonse. Ugh.
Old 5/1/07, 02:55 AM

Hi guys. I'm curious to know if partshopper has made things right by you? I was about to make an $800+ dollar purchase through them, but I stumbled across this thread and i stopped..

I'm looking to get some CDC gear such as the class chin spoiler, painted ducktail, and the decklid cover.

Thanks,
Old 5/1/07, 06:32 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by LitLsi
Hi guys. I'm curious to know if partshopper has made things right by you? I was about to make an $800+ dollar purchase through them, but I stumbled across this thread and i stopped..

I'm looking to get some CDC gear such as the class chin spoiler, painted ducktail, and the decklid cover.

Thanks,
Im still waiting for word on my CDC Classic Chin spoiler(*note* they are on backorder I've called other sites to confirm this so expect atleast a 2 week wait)

Partshopper would have been fine except right from the beggining I was told something that never happened. Week to week and a half wait? Psh Hah try 3weeks as of today still with no word. I've had to be e-mailing them and buggin them to get updates. One e-mail i sent went unreplied for 2 days intil i sent another MORE frustrated e-mail and they said the other e-mail was never recieved. Bull, because we've sent several e-mails back and forth with no issues.

Take your money else where, pay a little more but get better service. I'll update you all soon as this problems gets straighten out...