2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

ORDER CODES FOR 2007 MUSTANGS!

Search this Thread

Old 3/2/06, 10:46 AM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,777 Likes on 2,057 Posts
I sell Ford Accessory Homelink Mirrors all the time. The Pedal Pads will be available but the Gas Pedal will be a complete unit with the Sensor. I requested that FORD Accessories release the 07 Pedals as a kit months ago. We shall see what happens!
Old 3/2/06, 10:57 AM
The Mustang Source FOUNDER

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05stangkc @ March 2, 2006, 11:49 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I sell Ford Accessory Homelink Mirrors all the time.[/b][/quote]
Project Source Horse has one!
Old 3/2/06, 11:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheMustangSource @ March 2, 2006, 1:00 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Project Source Horse has one!
[/b][/quote]

do you have a pic of the homelink mirror? is it a pretty straight up install? And does it actually work? I guess taht's the most important question... I've got a garage and gate to work with.

I can live without the pedals... Until the aftermarket fairy pays me a visit....

Thanks for all the great info!!!
Old 3/2/06, 11:47 AM

I'll run up to the car in a minute and take a photo. It works great. My old garage remote was so big that when it was on the visor, it weighed the visor down, and it was a pain to find in the console. SVP Unlimited installed it (and everything else on the car); I think installation is about an hour.
Old 3/2/06, 12:54 PM

Old 3/2/06, 01:09 PM
Bullitt Member

OK, now that we know what's available, how long will kit take for the *pricing* to be revealed??
Old 3/2/06, 01:12 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bob99b5 @ March 2, 2006, 2:12 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
OK, now that we know what's available, how long will kit take for the *pricing* to be revealed??
[/b][/quote]
The information posted in this thread shouldn't have gotten out, and some of it is incorrect. I wouldn't expect prices for several more weeks.
Old 3/2/06, 01:21 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05stangkc @ March 1, 2006, 11:03 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Go into Conceps and see what Colors are available only on the GT/CS

kc
[/b][/quote]

Hey Kev, I did what you asked, and went on CONCEPTS, and punched in a GT/CS. To all out here who want to order this car, THERE ARE RESTRICTIONS in term of options! What I did, to make sure I was sure, is I punched in a normal color, Perf White (as seen in the pics), and added Trim color code FC (black/dove), and option code 54C (Cali Special). I hit enter, and was prompted to add 65A, heated seats. I did, and was prompted again. This time, to add 53B, Comfort Package.

Now, this next info goes out to Brad. Hey Brad, to order the Comfort Package, in any Mustang, not just a GT, YOU MUST ADD 65A, Heated Seats! When I tried to do a standard T82, 140A premium GT coupe, with only the Comfort Package as an option, it would not let me continue, until I added 65A, Heated Seats. From the way this is working out, heated seats are not part of the package. The heated seats are a stand alone option you can add to any type of trim, even cloth. But to get the Comfort Package; 53B, Heated Seats ARE MANDATORY (and really silly, if you ask me)! Once I did what the computer asked for, I got a VOC for a Perf White GT/CS. I then went back to the order screen, took the cursor to where you enter the paint code, and hit "help". This is when I saw the 4, and only 4, colors that are to be available for the CT/CS:

Only 4 colors are available:
Redfire (G2)
Vista Blue (G9)
Performance White (HP)
Black (UA)

I know this is kind of a bummer, as there is no way to get a Grabber Orange, or Silver, or Windviel Blue California Special. Hey Kevin, good thinking in regards to this. I never gave it any thought. Last month, was suprisingly busy here in NE PA. Hope this info helps some out. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 3/2/06, 01:33 PM
Bullitt Member

hmmm looks like ill have to use my AutoNation discount to pick up a few more of these options for my 06
Old 3/2/06, 01:43 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheMustangSource @ March 2, 2006, 2:57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

THANKS FOR THE PICS [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] Looks pretty straight forward.
Old 3/2/06, 01:44 PM
Cobra Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Still no answer on the mention of 20 more HP?

(I'm sure it's probably not going to happen, but until there's confirmation either way.....)
Old 3/2/06, 01:44 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05stangkc @ March 2, 2006, 12:49 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I sell Ford Accessory Homelink Mirrors all the time. The Pedal Pads will be available but the Gas Pedal will be a complete unit with the Sensor. I requested that FORD Accessories release the 07 Pedals as a kit months ago. We shall see what happens!
[/b][/quote]

what's the cost for the homelink mirror? And as far as the pedals go, what's the sensor for? I'm in no way a gearhead so I apologize in advance for the stupid question!
Old 3/2/06, 02:14 PM
Big Falken Tires

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(principalpony @ March 1, 2006, 6:10 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I was going to cancel my order for my 06 to get the heated seats, compass mirror and maybe 20hp; but then another member sent a link for heated seats ($180), and the mirror is available as well so I left my order alone. My pony is being built on 3/6 si I should be driving it a week or so later - not waiting 6 + months for an 07. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

So wait........ you added those codes to your order??? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]
I thought they weren't avilable until the '07s roll out........
Old 3/2/06, 02:33 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheMustangSource @ March 2, 2006, 10:24 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
<div align="center"><span style="color:red"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">2007 Mustang Option Groups</span></span></div>
Comfort Group: Homelink Rearview Mirror, Heated Seats, 6-Way Power Passenger Seat

Premier Interior Trim: Soft-Touch on IP, Console & Arm Rest, Aluminum Pedals

Color Accent Package: Replaces ISAP, Includes Contrasting Color Cloth Seats

Driver Ornamentation Package: Fleet Only, Old ISAP

GT Appearance Package: Hood Scoop, Chrome Rolled Exhaust Tips, Intake Cover with Inset Pony

Black Dash Panel: Canceled, May Return for Job 2

Chamois is a new light tan interior color; I hear it looks awesome.

California Special will have two-tone leather seats, but no suede inserts. Available in black/camel or black/dove. The GT/CS will come with 64W Bullitt wheels.

The spoiler we saw on the Grabber Orange V6 will be part of the V6 Exterior Sport Appearance Package only. It will not be an option on GT, and it will not be available until Job 2.
[/b][/quote]

Nothing about steering-wheel mounted audio controls? Also, does the "Pony" package return for 2007?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05fordgt @ March 1, 2006, 4:20 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Michael, nothing on a "manumatic" or select shift auto tranny in the near future. And about the "CONCEPTS", sorry, its only for dealers. It's how we price out cars, order cars, check order status, everything really. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Aw nuts. I really think Ford should add that feature to the automatic. That way, people who don't know how to drive stick yet (like me) would still be able to have some fun. Also, anything about a stability control system?
Old 3/2/06, 02:49 PM

Nothing on steering-wheel mounted audio controls, though I have entered my request.

The Pony Package will return.
Old 3/2/06, 02:56 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheMustangSource @ March 2, 2006, 3:52 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Nothing on steering-wheel mounted audio controls, though I have entered my request.

The Pony Package will return.
[/b][/quote]

That's bad.

That's good.
Old 3/2/06, 03:11 PM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheMustangSource @ March 2, 2006, 11:24 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
<div align="center"><span style="color:red"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">2007 Mustang Option Groups</span></span></div>
Comfort Group: Homelink Rearview Mirror, Heated Seats, 6-Way Power Passenger Seat

GT Appearance Package: Hood Scoop, Chrome Rolled Exhaust Tips, Intake Cover with Inset Pony

California Special will have two-tone leather seats, but no suede inserts. Available in black/camel or black/dove. The GT/CS will come with 64W Bullitt wheels.

The spoiler we saw on the Grabber Orange V6 will be part of the V6 Exterior Sport Appearance Package only. It will not be an option on GT, and it will not be available until Job 2.
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for all that, but what is Job 2?
Old 3/2/06, 03:17 PM

Job 2 is kind of like the old half-year models (1964 1/2 - First Mustang, 1968 1/2 - 428 CJ, 1984 1/2 - G.T. 350 Tribute, 1985 1/2 - SVO Headlight change, 2005 1/2 - Convertible). They add new options and/or make changes to parts and processes as needed. It typically begins in December.
Old 3/2/06, 03:36 PM
Legacy TMS Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheMustangSource @ March 2, 2006, 11:24 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Any word if the above will be available on the Shelby? I had already planned on going aftermarket to add most of that stuff, but if I can get it from the factory.....

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]
Old 3/2/06, 04:01 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MilStang @ March 2, 2006, 5:39 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Any word if the above will be available on the Shelby? I had already planned on going aftermarket to add most of that stuff, but if I can get it from the factory.....

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

The GT500 does have an Interior Upgrade Package, which include most of that equipment (upg. dash brow, center console, armrests, alum. pedals and electrochromatic rearview mirror).

Quick Reply: ORDER CODES FOR 2007 MUSTANGS!