2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

ORDER CODES FOR 2007 MUSTANGS!

Search this Thread

Old 2/28/06, 06:30 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hello all. I was in the other forum in regards to the codes for the new Shelby. While finding out the codes for the convertible on my dealership's CONCEPTS vehicle ordering system, I wanted to try something, to see if the new options for the standard Mustangs (V6's and Gt's) were loaded in the system. Well I'm here to tell all that I have the order codes for all the new options for the 2007 Mustangs, plus the paint codes for the 2 new colors. The codes are below (and to all who may be wondering, Spoiler Delete is STILL an option [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] )

First the new paint colors:
Alloy Metallic , we already know about, paint code is G5
Grabber Orange (yes, that is the name in the computer) Paint code is U3

Next, new colors of interiors. May be a two-tone look for the California Special and/or GT Appearance Package (only speculating though) the interior trim codes:
LTHR TRIMD BKT BLACK/CAMEL -KC
LTHR TRIMD BKT BLACK/DOVE -KD
LTHR TRIMD BKT BLACK/CHAMOIS -K4

Now the good stuff, next are the new options for the 2007 model year. Have a look;
Satellite digital radio- option code 50S
Driver Orn Pkg (I have NO IDEA what this is, or what Orn means, lol) 18R. May be some type of ornimantation package, since it has the similar order code to the IUP, and 18G. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]
Comfort Group (new option, don't know what it includes) 53B
GT Appearance Package- 54G (probably some type of dress up package)
Heated Seats- 65A
Black dash panel -67H Looks like you'll have a 3rd choice for the dash color. Again maybe only for the GT/CS, but won't know for sure until the actual order guides are released.
Premium Trim Package- 68B..This sounds like to me, it may have something to do with the trim panels around the radio and center console. Maybe a means to dress it up. It may also be a Shelby-lite package, to dress up the plastic dash top. Who knows for sure.

And last but not least, the California Special Package 54C [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]

Now, all these packages came up when I hit the help button, while the curser was in the option code section on the system. I used T82, a GT Coupe, as a starting point. We should know for sure if they are correct, (I pretty much am sure most are, especially the GT/CS) Hopefully this will help some of you out there who want the new GT/CS, or are looking for the heated seats. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or just reply below. I'll be back at the dealership in the AM, to answer any questions. Enjoy. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

And BTW, in the Shelby and Aftermarket Mustang section, the order codes for the Shelby are there, as is the few options for the car. Just remember, the system will not take the orders yet, since the banks aren't yet opened.
Old 2/28/06, 06:35 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hmmm. Ill be wanting that satellite radio and heated seats.
Old 2/28/06, 06:54 PM
Big Falken Tires

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05fordgt @ February 28, 2006, 8:33 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Comfort Group (new option, don't know what it includes) 53B
[/b][/quote]

Heated driver and passenger seats, 6 way power passenger seat and electrochromatic mirror with compass
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/28/06, 07:05 PM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Burke0011 @ February 28, 2006, 8:57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Heated driver and passenger seats, 6 way power passenger seat and electrochromatic mirror with compass
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Dave, that would be a really cool thing, if that is what the package consists of. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/28/06, 07:32 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>LTHR TRIMD BKT BLACK/CAMEL -KC
LTHR TRIMD BKT BLACK/DOVE -KD
LTHR TRIMD BKT BLACK/CHAMOIS -K4[/b][/quote]

This is a black carpet option.

Leather Trimmed Bucket with Black & Camel, Black & Dove, or Black & Chamois.

Not real sure what the difference is between Chamois and Camel though.
Old 2/28/06, 07:32 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05fordgt @ February 28, 2006, 8:33 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
GT Appearance Package- 54G (probably some type of dress up package)
[/b][/quote]
If there's a separate order code for the GT/CS, I wonder what this could be? And how 'bout that name change to Grabber Orange? Do do do do doooooooooooooooooooo, I'm lovin' it!
Old 2/28/06, 07:36 PM
Big Falken Tires

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pitpup @ February 28, 2006, 9:35 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
If there's a separate order code for the GT/CS, I wonder what this could be? And how 'bout that name change to Grabber Orange? Do do do do doooooooooooooooooooo, I'm lovin' it!
[/b][/quote]

Hood scoop, bright rolled exhaust tips, and Pony Emblem engine cover...... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/28/06, 07:36 PM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(StangNut @ February 28, 2006, 9:35 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
This is a black carpet option.

Leather Trimmed Bucket with Black & Camel, Black & Dove, or Black & Chamois.

Not real sure what the difference is between Chamois and Camel though.
[/b][/quote]

Jason, I'm thinking that these seats are two-toned. Maybe the seats have contrasting inserts. Sure makes me eager to see the interior catalog we get. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/28/06, 07:38 PM
Big Falken Tires

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05fordgt @ February 28, 2006, 9:08 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Dave, that would be a really cool thing, if that is what the package consists of. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

If I had 5 bucks to bet on that being it......... I would....................................... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/28/06, 07:39 PM
Bullitt Member

Hope Homelink is part of the package too.
Old 2/28/06, 07:43 PM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steevr @ February 28, 2006, 9:42 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hope Homelink is part of the package too.
[/b][/quote]

That wouldn't be a bad idea, good thinking. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] WOW, 77 views, and this topic is only 45 minutes old. Can't wait to read the replies in the morning. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/28/06, 07:53 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
Ugh, I really would like heated seats., at least the drivers
Old 2/28/06, 08:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

And last but not least, the California Special Package 54C [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]

[/b][/quote]

Grrrr....This is depressing for me....

I was gonna order one of these, but now I'm buying a house instead! Some crap about my family needing more room. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] I tried to convince my wife that there would be more room after I bought the GT/CS, because I'd be out driving it, but she didn't buy it.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

Guess I'll be setting my sights on 2008 or 2009....hopefully the Mach/Boss/whatever SE will be out by that point and 400 Hp will ease the pain...
Old 2/28/06, 09:16 PM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stoenr @ February 28, 2006, 9:56 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Ugh, I really would like heated seats., at least the drivers
[/b][/quote]

Me too..thats the biggest thing besides the sunroof I'll miss from my Focus
Old 3/1/06, 06:05 AM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PaulF @ February 28, 2006, 10:45 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Grrrr....This is depressing for me....

I was gonna order one of these, but now I'm buying a house instead! Some crap about my family needing more room. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] I tried to convince my wife that there would be more room after I bought the GT/CS, because I'd be out driving it, but she didn't buy it.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

Guess I'll be setting my sights on 2008 or 2009....hopefully the Mach/Boss/whatever SE will be out by that point and 400 Hp will ease the pain...
[/b][/quote]

Hey Paul, when your ready, just give me a call or an email. I'll be happy to order any Mustang you want. Maybe the Mach1 will be out, when things are good for you. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] If you ever have any questions, feel free to give me a call.
Old 3/1/06, 06:52 AM
Mach 1 Member

Excellent information! although I would love to order up a GT/CS, something tells me I still need to wait, as a more powerful SE is coming(besides the Shelby) I am thinking 2008 or 9. I will run right up to the dealer to see that orange though, sounds like great days ahead! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 3/1/06, 07:17 AM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05fordgt @ February 28, 2006, 8:39 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Jason, I'm thinking that these seats are two-toned. Maybe the seats have contrasting inserts. Sure makes me eager to see the interior catalog we get. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Actually, the black carpet is what I was told by someone at AAI.
Old 3/1/06, 07:26 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Good times are here again! Grabber Orange, GT/CS, SEs in the near future.. love it!

I wonder if it'd be possible to purchase through parts one of the 2-tone interiors and install it on my '05? Black and dove sounds sweet. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 3/1/06, 07:28 AM
Mach 1 Member

I wonder, with all these "new packages", what a fully loaded GT will cost $$
Old 3/1/06, 07:34 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FRITZ @ March 1, 2006, 9:31 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I wonder, with all these "new packages", what a fully loaded GT will cost $$
[/b][/quote]

Yea I wonder what they will cost too, I just ordered my 06 and it wont be in until mid to the end of april, should I wait and just order an 07 if they have heated seat and satellite radio???? OH what to do??? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: ORDER CODES FOR 2007 MUSTANGS!