2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

New Coronado Police Car

Search this Thread

Old 5/20/06, 12:18 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In Oregon, the highway patrol have about 5 or 6 2005 Mustang GT's. They look prety sick
Old 5/20/06, 01:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by stanspeed
i think is stuped why cop have to drive a mustang now it make's me hate them more now. i don't like that i live oh most next to sd i live in the north county of sd bust i still cruz over there that's wack so anyway's i'm mad about that p/s it don't look good a pig driving a black 2006 gt ford mustang not good its puting a bad name to my car not good
O-kaayy, please step away from the keyboard........
Old 5/21/06, 01:54 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Lokius
In Oregon, the highway patrol have about 5 or 6 2005 Mustang GT's. They look prety sick
Cool! Are they black and white,or are they unmarked? I haven't seen one yet...
Old 5/21/06, 02:21 PM
Bullitt Member

Police in an 06 Mustang is nothing new here in Florida. I had a freind tell me a story about that.

He said he saw(with his own eyes, no second hand story) a Mototcyle pull up next to a new Mustang. The Motorcycle was weaving through traffic, I think the Mustang was rolling along,unmarked in any visible way, the motorcycle sees the Mustang and decided to show off as he passes him. The motorcycle driver revs up his engine and does a wheelie as he passes the Mustang, the Mustang smokes the tires and chases the motorcycle, blue lighhts flash as the mustang comes up behind the motorcycle, and pulls him over, motorcycle driver, ****s his britches in amazemenet, ( at least I would imagine he must have).

I only wish I could have seen that myself, I would have been laughing as I drove by.
Old 5/21/06, 02:57 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by rlangenbrunner
This guy needs to worry more abouth the grammer police. I think it was an attempt at English anyway.
and the grammar police too...!

Old 5/21/06, 05:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
i think is stuped why cop have to drive a mustang now it make's me hate them more now. i don't like that i live oh most next to sd i live in the north county of sd bust i still cruz over there that's wack so anyway's i'm mad about that p/s it don't look good a pig driving a black 2006 gt ford mustang not good its puting a bad name to my car not good

This is a good example of the dumbing down of America.
Old 5/28/06, 12:39 AM
Cobra R Member

My friend told me of cops in central Florida using unmarked new silver GTs recently. I'm hoping I don't get pulled over by a Mustang. It would hurt even more I think.

And I hope stanspeed doesn't drive a Mustang.
Old 5/29/06, 01:47 AM

anyway's my sister is a cop and i don't care but i still do like them.
Old 5/29/06, 08:05 AM
Bullitt Member

So exactly why do you hate cops so much? I have several friends who are policemen. They are just like any other profession - most are cool, a few are not. Of course, if you are doing too much of this you might have a problem with them.
Old 5/29/06, 09:06 AM
Mach 1 Member

Darn I was just in Coronado on Friday at Peohe's for a birthday dinner (the Lobster bisque is worth the drive alone!) I'd of loved to get a shot of the Police Mustang and my GT together....but NOT getting a ticket of course.

Back in the early 90 when I had a dark gray 90 LX 5.0 convertible with a white top, people would always slow down thinking I was a cop. Especially when I was accelerating.
Old 5/29/06, 09:17 PM
GT Member

I'm not offended.

We're the anti-lawyer. Most people say they hate lawyers, but they usually like the one they need to help them with a problem. Most people say they like police officers, until we show up when they are having a problem.

At least this guy will be consistent.

And for those who think cops don't have a sense of humor, how about the guy who got pulled over for a DWI, and the officer said while the driver was doing the walk, "Do you call that a straight line?" The driver replied, "How would you know?" "The only way you could draw a straight line is with an encephalograph!"
Old 5/30/06, 06:36 AM
V6 Member

WOW, can you say "hooked on phonics"???? Puff Puff Give MTFer!
Old 5/30/06, 08:11 AM

Lightbulb I think it is stupid that stupid people post like this...

Yo Dude, you are joking right? I mean anyone that dumb could never have figured out how to register on this forum and put up a post in the first place.

If, however you were serious, it simply points out why police work is not rocket science! It's guys with this intelligence level who can never figure out why the "cops are always picking on them".
Old 6/8/06, 08:04 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by KB9KHM
I know they used siezed drug assets to pay for the car, but did they really need the IUP?
Yup, so the MyColor can be set to red and blue!
Old 6/8/06, 02:09 PM
Cobra Member

please try to spell right.
Old 6/20/06, 06:55 AM

look guy's do you now why i hate cop's is because i get pullover all the time, a mexican gangster driving a 2006 mustang is like what the f@#$% they think like i stold it or something...... i get a hard time driving my car in the street that's why.....sometime's i can't drive my car because i get pullover and get a ticket and get call bad name's when i get pull over but is cool........ i just have to eat my words because i can't say s@#$ back to them ...... i don't hate all the cop's..... i know there doing there job is not like that....... but i do hate some just the one's that f@#$ with me all the time that's all......sorry to get you guy's mad i wasn't trying too.... it's cool when they doing there job and you get a ticket that's cool but when they talk smack too you is like what's up with that.......
Old 6/20/06, 06:58 AM

mustangfan123 your funny hahahahahahaha
Old 6/20/06, 07:20 AM

joediveguy-hahahahaha have a donut...........just for me ok ''hooked on phonics'' that was good.........i hope you can come one day where i live and kick with me... i hope the same cops that pull me over all the time talk smack then you can see how it is when i get pull over then you can say i'm ''hooked on donut's'' ok..........
Old 6/20/06, 08:52 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeap, I can vouch for the cops in Orlando using 05+ mustangs after driving by an unmarked silver GT with what seemed to be Limo tint who pulled someone over going west bound on I-4 right before the Altamonte exit. If it wasn't for the flashing lights I wouldn't have even thought twice about the car, in fact I have had multiple people at the downtown meet up on Sat. nights question whether I was a cop or not. That is how suspicious some have become.
Old 6/20/06, 09:45 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

look guy's do you now why i hate cop's is because i get pullover all the time, a mexican gangster driving a 2006 mustang is like what the f@#$% they think like i stold it or something...... i get a hard time driving my car in the street that's why.....sometime's i can't drive my car because i get pullover and get a ticket and get call bad name's when i get pull over but is cool........ i just have to eat my words because i can't say s@#$ back to them ...... i don't hate all the cop's..... i know there doing there job is not like that....... but i do hate some just the one's that f@#$ with me all the time that's all......sorry to get you guy's mad i wasn't trying too.... it's cool when they doing there job and you get a ticket that's cool but when they talk smack too you is like what's up with that.......
Hmmm, need anything further be said? Straight from the horse's mouth.
You don't get tickets for NOTHING.
Just like someone said previously, "Another one that just can't figure out why the cops are picking on them."

Quick Reply: New Coronado Police Car