2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Neighbors got new mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 5/3/05, 07:35 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Well I got my GT back in March, then about 3 weeks ago my neighbor came home with a v6 vert, now this morning as I left for work my neighbor on the other side of me has a v6 vert in the driveway. I just moved in a few months back so haven't really chatted with them much to find out if it was my fault
I live on a cauldasac, so if this keeps up at this rate, everyone around me will have a mustang in a couple months, LOL
At least mine is the only GT
Old 5/3/05, 08:11 AM
Mach 1 Member

Sounds like you are the one to blame. LOL

No such thing yet in my neiborhood. However, I did have one neighbor stop me about 3-4 weeks ago telling me how much he loves my Stang. I told well get one. He has some new 4 door Volkswagen. It will be funny if I ever see him with one in the future. I dont see anyone else getting one though as they all drive minivans. Whats up with the minivans anyway? Are you suppose to get minivans when you marry and have kids? NOT ME! I am married and have a daughter and let me tell you. No car will ever be in my garage that has more than 2 doors. Life is too short to get all serious and hang it up. The older I get the crazier and more stupid I get.

P.S. When I had some work done on my car about 1 moth ago I got a minivan for a rental. It was free so I could not be picky. Worse 2 days of my life. I am 30 felt like 50. Very depresiing I might add. Those things drive awful too. Thought I was driving a boat in the ocean. Bounced all over the place. It was an 05 Ford but dont know the model. Dont wont to either.
Old 5/3/05, 08:30 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I have the resident mustang here...Hades, my whole zip code is infested with em.
But one subdivision over is the grey GT
and two up is the black one.

I bet its fun to pull onto your road though.... Must be a cool street.
Old 5/3/05, 08:34 AM
Cobra Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sounds like my kind of neighbors.
Old 5/3/05, 08:53 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I told my neighbor I was getting a GT way back when I ordered it in Jan. As time passed he starts telling me he's gonna get one too. I knew about the problems people were having getting cars and he tells me that he ordered one and it will be here in 2 weeks. I could not believe my ears since he said he ordered from the same dealer I did. As it turns out, he ended up getting a car that *someone else* ordered and decided not to pick up. He did get his car first, but it's not at all what he wanted.
Old 5/3/05, 09:32 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well...since I have Mustang wallpaper on the PC at work, the Mustang Transformer on it, and talk with my coworkers about the Mustang and just have hyped this car to no extent...one of them decided to buy one this weekend.

*sigh* And mine's still on order (well...its shipped anyway).
Old 5/3/05, 10:52 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, I've been generating some Mustang interest at work here too! I wouldn't be surprized that it generates some more Mustang sales.....

Originally posted by GhostTX@May 3, 2005, 9:35 AM
Well...since I have Mustang wallpaper on the PC at work, the Mustang Transformer on it, and talk with my coworkers about the Mustang and just have hyped this car to no extent...one of them decided to buy one this weekend.

*sigh* And mine's still on order (well...its shipped anyway).