2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Need help tracking...

Search this Thread

Old 3/9/06, 04:10 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok My GT is some place between NJ and MI. I have the ERL# and sticker but no DORA and the ERL automated system is useless when you try the VIN number...

So can you get the DORA from the sticker? I asked my dealer for it, but he never gave it to me and well he doesnt have a computer either so I'm SOL.

Any other suggestions?
Old 3/10/06, 02:29 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GT98 @ March 9, 2006, 3:13 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Ok My GT is some place between NJ and MI. I have the ERL# and sticker but no DORA and the ERL automated system is useless when you try the VIN number...

So can you get the DORA from the sticker? I asked my dealer for it, but he never gave it to me and well he doesnt have a computer either so I'm SOL.

Any other suggestions?
[/b][/quote]
Scott- Not sure I follow you. Has your Mustang been built and is currently on a railcar?
If yes, change your ETA date in your sig (It threw me off), then call the ERL and speak to an Analyst. Pose as your friendly salesman and get your railcar number. Then track it here.
Old 3/10/06, 07:16 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah the car has been built and I've asked Kiziti on BON to find out where it is with no luck...He emailed the plant to ask where it is, since his computer isnt showing anything beyond the build date of 2/24

I was supposed to get the car this week..thus the March 6-11 in my sig [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
Old 3/10/06, 09:05 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GT98 @ March 10, 2006, 6:19 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yeah the car has been built and I've asked Kiziti on BON to find out where it is with no luck...He emailed the plant to ask where it is, since his computer isnt showing anything beyond the build date of 2/24

I was supposed to get the car this week..thus the March 6-11 in my sig [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Scott- Call the Analyst, get your railcar number. Mr.K's system isn't always updated.
For me, he only showed a gate release date, but no shipping. In reality, it was long gone on a railcar before it popped up on his system.
Old 3/12/06, 05:33 PM
V6 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I found that calling Ford Customer Relationship Center is very helpful. See my signature. Good Luck!