divorce her
Nice first post.

Was that really worth registering for?
Old 12/7/05, 03:15 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by PintoBoy@December 7, 2005, 4:56 PM
divorce her

pintoboy don`t let the door hit you in the hiney on the way out...........
Old 12/7/05, 03:35 PM
GTR Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sucks to hear about that Kevin.

I know the frustration when something like that happens.
Old 12/7/05, 03:36 PM
GTR Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by PintoBoy@December 7, 2005, 4:56 PM
divorce her
pinto boy is gonna get punted....

Old 12/7/05, 03:36 PM
V6 Member

Sorry to hear it...

Take whatever you got her back, and get her an aftermarket reverse sensing system for christmas.
Old 12/7/05, 03:42 PM
Bullitt Member

at least you have touch up paint on hand-----just kidding, that stinks but your health and family (although it may not seem so right now) are more important---
Old 12/7/05, 03:45 PM
Queen Of Nascar

Ouch Kevin. Sorry that happened especially right here at Christmas. That sucks.
Old 12/7/05, 03:47 PM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So does this mean no more discounts for TMS members Just kidding. Man that does bite. Almost looks like a SS or CDC ducktail might cover that damage
Old 12/7/05, 03:48 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by 05stangkc@December 7, 2005, 10:34 AM
The Wife Decided to Go to the Store last night and Backed The Stang into My new 06 Company Truck with 600 Miles on it. :bang: With My Deductable that Milk Run Cost me a Grand. And The Stang will never be the Same. I am not having a Good Day.

[attachmentid=40307][attachmentid=40308]
Oh its not so bad, so to speak.. Atleast your wife didnt get hurt.. I would choose my wife over any car or worldly possesions.. I say you take her out to dinner and a movie, and try to remember why you chose her to begin with .. Sometimes things happen.. Maybe while your out at the movies, you guys stop and by a lottey ticket and hit the jackpot.. If she hadn't of back into your car, you never would have been at that store, at that time with your wife..

I am sorry to here about the car, but I think your wife feels so bad about doing it, she needs a hug alot more.. So go hug her, and tell her how much you love her.. LOL!!
Old 12/7/05, 03:53 PM
Cobra Member

There's some on this site that would divorce their wife over something like this. The car can be fixed.
Old 12/7/05, 03:56 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by Route 66@December 7, 2005, 2:56 PM
There's some on this site that would divorce their wife over something like this. The car can be fixed.

I know... I know his wife feels so bad for doing it.. She knows how much he loves his stang.. Hopefully, he takes my advice, and makes her feel it wasnt her fault.. I am sure he will!
Old 12/7/05, 04:01 PM
Cam Tease

Haha, you guys didn't think it was just a little bit funny? Pintoboy was obviously kidding, let's lighten up maybe...

Sorry to hear about the incident dude, I'm thinking people are right though. This is the perfect opportunity to score some points with the lady. Dunno about the lotto scenario, but buy her some flowers and be totally forgiving/gracious about it, but subltely guilt her so she doesnt think youre doing it on purpose, and assure her over and over that you think shes more important blah blah. Then shell owe you...

And yes...relationships are a game.
Old 12/7/05, 04:04 PM
MSP
Banned

Originally posted by AnotherMustangMan@December 7, 2005, 3:04 PM
Haha, you guys didn't think it was just a little bit funny? Pintoboy was obviously kidding, let's lighten up maybe...

Sorry to hear about the incident dude, I'm thinking people are right though. This is the perfect opportunity to score some points with the lady. Dunno about the lotto scenario, but buy her some flowers and be totally forgiving/gracious about it, but subltely guilt her so she doesnt think youre doing it on purpose, and assure her over and over that you think shes more important blah blah. Then shell owe you...
And yes...relationships are a game.
LOL!! I was just thinking that!! This way, when he goes to order the GT500, his wife will have to submit!!

This ding means a GT500, without any hassles...
Old 12/7/05, 04:18 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
I know exactly how you feel. My ex-wife backed her van into my '92 LX 5.0 just after I bought it. The really stupid thing is that she had just parked the Mustang in the driveway so she knew it was there. :bang:

EDIT: Whoa! I didn't see Pintoboy's post when I posted. I don't want anyone to think I divorced my wife due to the "Mustang incident". There was a little more to it than that!
Old 12/7/05, 05:24 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 66 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally posted by LordBritish@December 7, 2005, 3:42 PM
And how do you fix that dent w/o new body panels?

Bang it out?

That's not going to work.
I would MUCH rather have such damage worked out with a hammer and dolly than to have a quarter replaced...Replacing a quarter in volves welding which means grinding off any galvanizing before spotwelding, then retreating...no thanks- i'd rather have a dab of filler than lose the original dipped/coated seams.
my hauler dented quarter was very similar,but on top, I was feeling around to see if it was easilyaccessible/beatable or would require driling to pull...there seemed enough room to work in the corners. I was actually going to take my bent car, bring back for repairs in a few weeks as I could NOT stand the thought of waiting again, but they couldnt even 'recieve' the car for sale till repaired...best thing about damage up there is its not where it will see a lot of dirt/salt/water in use, so rust not really a concern at all- many if not most cars have some filler in them anyway, so the only real 'loss' is the oven baked paint dont chip quite as easily as repainted.

btw- #2 car is *supposedly* on the truck. Man I hope it shows by tomorrow...dude- wheres my car?
Old 12/7/05, 05:25 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my stang got hit by a ford employee at the dealership.They fixed the left rear quarter panel.Looks pretty good but I can see where they sanded it a little bit. Since they did it I'm demanding a new panel. That being said,they can make it look almost new,but you are right Kevin,it will never be the same unless they put whole new piece on.
P.s. I am so **** about my stang ,my wife is afraid to drive it..I like it that way though.
Old 12/7/05, 05:47 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

I second the divorce her.

(jeez...you guys need to lighten up)
Old 12/7/05, 06:04 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally posted by SurfnSoCal@December 7, 2005, 7:50 PM
I second the divorce her.
(jeez...you guys need to lighten up)
I quoted you, but for others who said it as well...

I'm sure it would be funny if someone else had repliaed and said that, however it was the guys first post EVER on the site. Not such a good introduction, and doesn't seem that funny when taken in that context.
Old 12/7/05, 06:15 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by JeffreyDJ@December 7, 2005, 8:07 PM
I quoted you, but for others who said it as well...

I'm sure it would be funny if someone else had repliaed and said that, however it was the guys first post EVER on the site. Not such a good introduction, and doesn't seem that funny when taken in that context.
I have to agree with the mods. If it was one of the regulars, who we might know had a sarcastic sense of humor it'd be different. But for a newbie to pop up with that right off the bat was just sort of dumb.

As several of the guys have said she prolly feels lower than a snake's belly over this Kev, it's a good time to be understanding and bank some goodwill with her against the next time you might screw up (and being guys, that always seems to be just a matter of time )

Quick Reply: My Stang, My Company Truck,My Wife