2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

My New Mustang CAUSED AN ACCIDENT.

Search this Thread

Old 11/9/04, 07:06 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, I'm sadly not lying. I was going grocery shopping and as I was leaving the store this new Ford Explorer starts following me. So I gun it to get, yet another drooling person away from me. He follows me as I'm stuck at a light to turn left. He's in the right lane and everyone in his car is hanging on the windows with their tongues out. This guy is attempting to make a right turn on red. Which is fine, but it was while he was still looking two cars back at me on this left. He goes to make the turn and slams into the person infront of him. It always helps to look and see if the person infront of you has cleared the corner, or at least that's the way I was taught. *sarcasim*

Then about four teenage guys start walking over to my car while I was in work. I spotted them and as soon as they surrounded my car, I clicked the alarm button and made them jump and walk off. I thought that was pretty funny, I needed to find out what my alarm sounded like anyway.

Me and my friend Holly were @ a stoplight. I was in front of her and she was behind me in her car and these three guys drive up beside her in a truck. She looked over and they were pointing and had their jaws dropped. She roled down her window and said, "You can look all you want but she's not going to let you drive it." And they had this confused look on thier face. And then she went on, "Keep staring but she won't let you drive it." She told me that it was the funniest thing. They didn't know what was going on, or if she even knew me.
Old 11/9/04, 07:09 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
ROFL
Old 11/9/04, 07:15 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hey Kelly

Torch Red rules. My first day with the car & I had numerous thumbs up & literally people hanging out their windows.

Have fun.
Old 11/9/04, 07:21 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Kellarina@November 9, 2004, 8:09 PM
Yeah, I'm sadly not lying. I was going grocery shopping and as I was leaving the store this new Ford Explorer starts following me. So I gun it to get, yet another drooling person away from me. He follows me as I'm stuck at a light to turn left. He's in the right lane and everyone in his car is hanging on the windows with their tongues out. This guy is attempting to make a right turn on red. Which is fine, but it was while he was still looking two cars back at me on this left. He goes to make the turn and slams into the person infront of him. It always helps to look and see if the person infront of you has cleared the corner, or at least that's the way I was taught. *sarcasim*

Then about four teenage guys start walking over to my car while I was in work. I spotted them and as soon as they surrounded my car, I clicked the alarm button and made them jump and walk off. I thought that was pretty funny, I needed to find out what my alarm sounded like anyway.

Me and my friend Holly were @ a stoplight. I was in front of her and she was behind me in her car and these three guys drive up beside her in a truck. She looked over and they were pointing and had their jaws dropped. She roled down her window and said, "You can look all you want but she's not going to let you drive it." And they had this confused look on thier face. And then she went on, "Keep staring but she won't let you drive it." She told me that it was the funniest thing. They didn't know what was going on, or if she even knew me.
You do realize that your not driving a FERARRI
Old 11/9/04, 07:24 PM

Originally posted by silverbull271+November 10, 2004, 2:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (silverbull271 @ November 10, 2004, 2:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kellarina@November 9, 2004, 8:09 PM

You do realize that your not driving a FERARRI [/b][/quote]
Do you realize what a truely great car the '05 is, and how many people LOVE it?
Old 11/9/04, 07:24 PM
Bullitt Member

Yes.

...and I'd rather have my MUSTANG anyday.

Do you realize your not driving a FERARRI?
Old 11/9/04, 07:34 PM
I Have No Life

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Silverbull, easy tiger....the story was funny.

Everyone loves a pony

Good stories.
Old 11/9/04, 07:39 PM
Bullitt Member

Maybe he's a little hurt that his '04 Mach 1 doesn't get as much attention.
Old 11/9/04, 07:40 PM
Bullitt Member

I almost got a Torch Red Mach 1. They're both cool in my book. Glad I got my 05' though.
Old 11/9/04, 07:43 PM
I Have Admin Envy

hahaha great story...

I have said I will probably cause an accident either staring at a girl or staring at a car. These guys killed two birds with one stone
Old 11/9/04, 08:07 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
wanna here a really sad mustang story? its called "arin doesnt have one" BTW thats pretty darn funny, ur story.
Old 11/9/04, 08:20 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That's too funny!
Old 11/9/04, 08:23 PM
Bullitt Member

Glad I could give you all a good laugh. It's kinda sad if you think about it, but wait...No, it's funny.
Old 11/9/04, 09:03 PM
Cobra R Member

my bike weighs a bit less than an explorer, so when my time comes to crash into something while staring at an 05, i should do a bit less damage.

any day now...
Old 11/9/04, 09:05 PM
Cobra Member

Excuse me while I roll on the floor.
Old 11/9/04, 09:33 PM
Mach 1 Member

:drive:
Old 11/9/04, 09:37 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 670 Likes on 542 Posts
Hi-larious. People are SO silly, aren't they?
Old 11/9/04, 09:56 PM
Bullitt Member

...Well honey, as you know I wrecked my Explorer. *wife bickers* I know it was new... *nods* *his wife bickers some more* Yes, honey. I realized we might as well just get a new car since the front end is smashed...but... Umm, I think it was a sign from god to get a new Mustang. It actually was like a favor, really.
Old 11/9/04, 10:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

I get comments almost daily, with multiple comments on some days, so I'm averaging OVER one person a day coming up to me and talking about the car, or rolling down the window and yelling something. This doesnt' count the people who drive by and stare and almost run something or someone over in the process.
Old 11/9/04, 10:35 PM
GT Member

exactly bill.

even in cali, it's turning heads. I took my dealer friend out last night to discuss some of the custom work we're going to do. He ran out of business cards between the group of 3 teens in a rusted out early 80s f-body at the gas station looking to trade up, and the gaggle of industry execs at the resturant who wouldn't stop drooling long enough to let the valet park it. I am selling my 2001 M3 Convertible. It's Cosmo Black with Red Leather, I got the occasional look and compliment, but as I told my gf, the attention the stang is getting is out of hand!

Quick Reply: My New Mustang CAUSED AN ACCIDENT.