2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My '06 GT

Search this Thread

Old 10/8/05, 01:07 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So I finally got it... and took pictures.

All I have to say is this car is amazing!

And Teri at Mossy was amazing as well

Swapped out my trunk for another one because there was a spoiler mixup... AND switched the rear badges herself after the tech guys wouldn't do it and told her it couldn't be done without damaging the paint.

Got the info on how to do it here... thanks Brad for a great site

And thanks to everyone here... I've been on here for over a year now watching as everyone got their cars and getting ideas for my own.

Ok so here's the pics... I don't have any really good ones yet, but I'm going to take more today and post them up as well.

Old 10/8/05, 04:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One gorgeous car! Congratulations
Old 10/8/05, 11:42 PM
Bullitt Member

Great pics Jamie.
Old 10/9/05, 05:39 AM
GT Member

Great car, congrats! How'd you survive that long wait? I'm only a couple weeks away from delivery, absolutely going nuts...
Old 10/9/05, 10:39 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks guys

Honestly the wait was kind of fun for me. I mean in a way I didn't want to wait... but after it was all said and done I figured out absolutely everything I wanted done to the car and did research on these forums from all these guys getting their cars and doing their own modifications etc.

It felt like Christmas did when I was a little kid... marking off the days waiting for that final day

I have all my mods sitting in my place waiting for an appointment with the shop so if I were you I would just have fun deciding what you want to do with your car when it gets here... because beleive me once it gets here you won't want to do ANYTHING but drive it