2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Mustang Roundup

Search this Thread

Old 1/18/05, 12:14 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are we still meeting this Saturday?

Can we all meet somewhere and drive together to another place? that would be sweet..... Maybe a PCH cruise from Huntington south?
Old 1/18/05, 01:16 PM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

That would be tight...Im in
Old 1/18/05, 02:26 PM
Bullitt Member

I'd like to partake. I know I've said that b4, but I fly back to OC Thursday evenings and need someone to watch my kids Friday in order to get out (wife manages a bar in Costa Mesa, so she works evenings!).

How did Friday go?

Meantime, here's the new stance, on Eibach Pro Kit...
Old 1/18/05, 02:38 PM

Friday was cool, we had 4 black GTs and a Silver one show, a GT 350, and a couple SN95s, it was fun meeting everyone, tooks some pics and video will post someday, you should come out. We need to go somewhere that people will gauck at the cars, its fun meeting everyone but it is so much better when people are checking out your ride and are like "wow" like Friday night when I fired up mine and reved it. The reaction of those teens was classic and now with the muffler delete, it should be priceless. Celtic, did the kit even out the stance of your stang, it looks like it lost that really cool rake that it had going on stock, could be just pics, either way it looks sweet, I just really want to keep that mean stance.
Old 1/18/05, 02:39 PM
Cobra Member

Soon enough I will join you guys.
Old 1/18/05, 03:14 PM

cant wait, tell Ford to get a move on it.
Old 1/18/05, 04:23 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Well folks, you all have fun. I cant make it, I forgot that I am going to the SuperCross races this Saturday...

If its possible, I would love to swtich it to Sunday... a cruise would be fun... Maybe just start in HB, and caravan picking people up on the way, to SD, and have some kind of picnic? I defintely would rather have something during the day, and outside. BBQ?

Otherwise, you all have fun, I will see you in Feb!!!
Old 1/18/05, 04:30 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by rrobello@January 18, 2005, 4:17 PM
cant wait, tell Ford to get a move on it.
I'm trying. At least I got a call from my fleet director saying he would update me on January 24th or 25th as to the status and it seemed like the two week delivery time was right on target! Even if it wasn’t much news it’s nice to hear it and get updates.
Old 1/18/05, 10:51 PM

Originally posted by JessicaRabbitt@January 18, 2005, 5:26 PM
Well folks, you all have fun. I cant make it, I forgot that I am going to the SuperCross races this Saturday...

If its possible, I would love to swtich it to Sunday... a cruise would be fun... Maybe just start in HB, and caravan picking people up on the way, to SD, and have some kind of picnic? I defintely would rather have something during the day, and outside. BBQ?

Otherwise, you all have fun, I will see you in Feb!!!
Well isnt it nice of Rabbitt to think of herself first and offer up that we change the day. Just because she is the only chick that joins us. JK. I wouldnt mind if it gets more people out there especially if your all rolling down to SD, La Jolla Shores would be a sweet place, big parking lot and grassy park, but youd have to get there early that place fills up quick. Wait hold on what time are the playoff games on? Anyone have a TV monitor installed in their car yet? Whatever people but lets get on this and make a discision quick so we can get the most people out there as possible.

So here is the VOTE.
POST WHICH DAY IS BETTER FOR YOU
and
WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO

majority will rule and if not then I will make up your minds for you.
Old 1/18/05, 11:00 PM
Bullitt Member

Aww Man! you have to stop posting these meetings on here!
I wan't to meet up with you soooo bad, but my car isn't here yet
maybe one of you can come pick me up in your stang? J/K
besides I don't think there are any of you representing the San Fernando Valley right?
oh well. have fun, Ill catch up with you guys hopefully next month.
Old 1/18/05, 11:16 PM

Sorry man, but if you want to come out and join us I dont think anyone would have a problem with it, even if you do come in an Eclipse.
Old 1/19/05, 12:17 PM

Come on people the weather is great out here this would be a perfect time to gather somewhere and show off your rides.
Old 1/19/05, 10:53 PM

OK just pick a day, Satrday or Sunday? JRabbitt if it is just you, Rick and myslef and you would still like to do this, then Sunday is cool with me.
Old 1/19/05, 11:53 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Hey now, I said do it without me, then asked if we could change it! I know I am Queen Bee an all, :P rrobello !

SUNDAY is my vote, obviously, and I will even get up early (may not be the prettiest site!) for you guys!

We can make this a SD meet, does that make it better for you Southerners???
Old 1/20/05, 12:17 AM

I am down for that, especially if we make it early on Sunday, than I can get back to catch at least the Pats V. Steelers Game. Or we can do it at a place with a TV, LOL. Here is what I say we do, lets move it to Sunday if thats aight with everyone (Rick?) and if it is a small group we can meet somewhere to eat and watch the game, or if we get enough people to make it worth it we can go down to La Jolla Shores and BBQ. What do you all say?

And were have you been Rabbitt? I havent seen your posts lately.
Old 1/20/05, 08:03 AM
Mach 1 Member

San Diego is a bit too far south for me, coming from Santa Monica. I'm down for the next roundup you guys have (if its on a Sat or Sun) in O.C., or north of O.C.
Old 1/20/05, 10:08 AM
She's Back and Strapped!

LOL and there goes Steve, chiming in!

Ok... Lets do this.. Since it looks like its only going to be the core 4 of us... (whats up with THAT!) I got no problems going somewhere to hang and watch the game.

There is Chaamps in Irvine Spectrum, as well as Yardhouse... We cant all park close to the resturant, but its a huge sports bar. Then there is Hooters anaheim, (yeh yeh, I dont even wanna hear it). There are a couple sports bars in NB, LB and HB. There used to be a Kegs in Foothill Ranch, but its closed down, I have no idea what it is now. They used to have car stuff there all the time.

I havent been around much cuz I have been completely slammed with work, and then we lost all cable services for 3 hours last night... Phone, TV, Computer... I resorted to playing solitare on my cell phone!
Old 1/20/05, 10:37 AM
Cobra Member

SD is too far for me as well, even though I’m not in on this one. I’d already be driving an hour to get to the normal place. Just wanted to let you know for the future. Although I have a friend in SD I might go down to visit in a couple months, then I would be down for SD.
Old 1/20/05, 11:51 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Hmmm....is anyone down beside Rick and I to meet in La Jolla sometime?

As of now...it sounds like Irvine is a good place for this Sunday. I agree....lets go to a sports bar and grill to watch the game. There is one in the Spectrum.
Old 1/20/05, 11:52 AM

Aight.... lets get this straight
Saturday=No RABBITT
San Diego= No CAStang
Surf and myself are flexible and Celtic Stanger sounded like he was in so lets do this
Sunday during the day, somewhere in Irvine/ OC Area.
Then we have ME, RICK, RABBITT, CASTANG, and CELTICSTANGER
Is this right?
Early or lunch time?
And everyone else that has chimed in still waiting for their 05s, come anyways.

Quick Reply: Mustang Roundup