2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Modular Depot and Bischoff Engine Service launch new engine program!

Search this Thread

Old 11/19/07, 09:55 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Modular Depot and Bischoff Engine Service launch new engine program!

Modular Depot and Bischoff Racing Engines launch new engine program!

Modular Depot is proud to announce a new partnership with Bischoff Engine Service (BES). Modular Depot has been working with Bischoff for most of their in-house racing engines as well as custom engine builds for customers. With the great success we have seen over the past year, Modular Depot and Bischoff will be launching a new line of Modular Engines. Pick from a pre-configured setup for your street car or order a custom engine, it's your choice. The program will offically launch January 2008. We are making this annoucement in advance due to the expected response. Please contact us if you are considering one of these engines so we can be prepared for the demand. Customer Service and turn around time is paramount to both companies and we hope to set a new standard in the crate engine industry.
More about Bischoff Engine Service (http://www.besracing.com)
Bischoff is one of the leading engine builders in the country. In fact, they are the current and two-time winner of the Engine Masters Challenge. Tony Bishoff is also the NMRA Pro Record Holder and the builder of may World Record setting engines. His engine currently holds the NMRA Pure Street record with a Modular 4V Naturally Aspirated setup. BES is only a quick drive from Modular Depot which allows both companies to work together very effectively. As the launch date approaches more details will be posted.
More about Modular Depot (http://www.modulardepot.com)
Modular Depot has been at the forefront of Modular powered Fords since 2003. Modular Depot tuned cars have held NMRA Factory Stock and Pure Street records numerous times. Modular Depot operates one of the premeire shops in the midwest and can provide any support you need. Not only doing installs and tuning, Modular Depot has the ability for all types of chassis work, custom turbo kits and even an in-house painter. Modular Depot can handle any work you need on your Mustang. The only work currently outsourced is the building of the engines by BES.
Click Here for More Details About Modular Depot

Ken Bjonnes
Modular Depot
Old 11/19/07, 06:11 PM
Mach 1 Member

That is great news! I live about 10 minutes from BES and I know a lot of guys that have engines built by them. Excellent shop!

Ken, you guys keep raising the bar every time I read one of your posts! Man, I wish I won the lottery! lol.

A BES Modular engine with a nice Whipple HO and an MD tune.
Old 11/19/07, 07:25 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts
Holy crap Ken, now I gotta come down and see you guys.
Old 11/19/07, 08:19 PM
bob
Legacy TMS Member

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Any chance you guys could do a series of mod motor tech articles for TMS?
Old 11/20/07, 11:27 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by bob
Any chance you guys could do a series of mod motor tech articles for TMS?
Give me an idea of what you are looking for.

We actually have considered producing some tech videos for the internet. Sorta like HP TV but things you really want to see without all the BS.
Old 11/20/07, 11:30 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by KenB
We actually have considered producing some tech videos for the internet. Sorta like HP TV but things you really want to see without all the BS.
That would be nice......
Old 11/20/07, 11:39 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That would be awesome Ken. I can't stand watching HP TV. All the junk ads and product plugs that you know are just crap annoy me to death.
Old 11/20/07, 03:22 PM
Mach 1 Member

Ken;

I think you meant to say the program will start January 2008.
Congrats on your partnership with Bischoff Engine Service, sounds like a great setup for both of you.
Old 11/20/07, 04:22 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by FordRacing
Ken;

I think you meant to say the program will start January 2008.
Congrats on your partnership with Bischoff Engine Service, sounds like a great setup for both of you.
Thanks! Fixed.

ken
Old 11/21/07, 08:03 PM
bob
Legacy TMS Member

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by KenB
Give me an idea of what you are looking for.

That would be real cool, IMO I'd like to see a good engine very complete build-up on a mod motor with some sidebars dispelling or confirming some mod motor misconceptions (ie; can you use a cam with a reduced base circle in an OHC engine - my brother has pointed to several examples where this is true)