2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

IT'S HERE

Search this Thread

Old 9/24/05, 02:46 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats

I like Performance White more and more each time I see it... and of course, love those blades
Old 9/24/05, 03:21 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Wow, I love the new pictures! The black and white one is really neat with the Perf White color! I also agree that the 18" appear to fill the wheel well much better. I look forward to seeing what you do next!
Old 9/24/05, 10:28 PM
Meet Krissy, Our Star Racer

Originally posted by Dan@September 24, 2005, 12:06 PM
Kristina, did you drop it already? I'm pretty sure you didn't but those pics sure look like it. Its amazing how the 18's really seem to fill the gap even though they are no bigger overall than the 17's + tires in overall diameter. I think the larger rim + the rim offset bringing it a bit farther out accomplishes this.

BTW, great pics! Very professional looking

Oh, whatayamean the ONLY fanblades in your region That's it, I'm driving around your neighbourhood all weekend. But like pete said, you got them with the car which is so much easier than what I went through
Hey! Nope, no drop yet, but that's the next thing on the list - I've been pricing out some options so once I get the numbers in, I'll take it from there...but I agree, the 18s definately make the car less of a 4x4

By the region, I mean the Ford region that my dealer is in - it was allocated ONE set of fanblades and thanks to the hard work of my dealer with the Ford rep, my car was given that one coveted set. These fanblades are SUPER hard to come by from what I can gather...Ford Canada is pretty tight on allocation of them I guess so while I know the way you got yours was a hard/roundabout method, getting them on a factory order seems to be almost as tough! So don't worry, you won't be seeing many of them around our parts regardless.

My general sales manager was saying my car order was just about as hard as they come: GT, manual, fanblades etc....but I love it that way!!
Old 9/24/05, 11:41 PM
Dan
Do You Remember Me?

Originally posted by Rondosa@September 25, 2005, 12:31 AM
Hey! Nope, no drop yet, but that's the next thing on the list - I've been pricing out some options so once I get the numbers in, I'll take it from there...but I agree, the 18s definately make the car less of a 4x4

By the region, I mean the Ford region that my dealer is in - it was allocated ONE set of fanblades and thanks to the hard work of my dealer with the Ford rep, my car was given that one coveted set. These fanblades are SUPER hard to come by from what I can gather...Ford Canada is pretty tight on allocation of them I guess so while I know the way you got yours was a hard/roundabout method, getting them on a factory order seems to be almost as tough! So don't worry, you won't be seeing many of them around our parts regardless.

My general sales manager was saying my car order was just about as hard as they come: GT, manual, fanblades etc....but I love it that way!!
Well, we'll be unique then which is always a good thing I'm glad you're enjoying your new car and Zaino her up pronto The combo will be very unique. White is relatively rare.....combine that with spoiler delete and fanblades and you have one of a kind. I look forward to seeing it sometime!

And don't be afraid to drive her a lot. Remember, you need to get through the "break-in" period (at least that will be the excuse for this month's gas bill)

Dan
Old 9/25/05, 11:29 AM
Mach 1 Member

Congrats! I've never liked the fanblades . . . untill I saw them on white. Very nice looking car.
Old 9/25/05, 11:55 AM
Mach 1 Member

congrats girly!!!!
welcome to the club.
Hope to see it when i get back from Cali.
ENJOY!!!!!