2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Its Here!

Search this Thread

Old 4/1/05, 05:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dealer called around 10 am this morning and left a message, after more than 5 1/2 months, car is finnaly here. Called him back and he said I cannot have it untill Monday afternoon. :nono: What is up with that? He said paperwork, car prep. That does not make sense to me. I already have the money, and my insurace is all set. Well, guess I can wait a few more days. :bang: Working 12hr shifts over the weekend anyway.
Old 4/2/05, 05:47 AM
Bullitt Member

My dealer received my car late on a sunday night and i picked it up monday afternoon. Sounds to me like your dealer wants to keep your car on the lot over the weekend to show it off! better make sure that they do not let anyone take it on a test drive. GO GET YOUR CAR !!!! oh yeah...and i think you need some of these
Old 4/2/05, 08:08 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by David@April 1, 2005, 6:38 PM
Dealer called around 10 am this morning and left a message, after more than 5 1/2 months, car is finnaly here. Called him back and he said I cannot have it untill Monday afternoon. :nono: What is up with that? He said paperwork, car prep. That does not make sense to me. I already have the money, and my insurace is all set. Well, guess I can wait a few more days. :bang: Working 12hr shifts over the weekend anyway.

Sounds like someone wants to test drive your car over the weekend. Better check the odometer!

Here are some nannas in celebration of the end of your long wait.

Greg