2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Inaugural Road Trip

Search this Thread

Old 12/22/04, 07:34 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CRAP CRAP CRAP.
I HAVE HAVE HAVE to have one of those cornfield keyrings- Anyone have any luck finding them yet?

Like Goldilocks:
not quite right: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=50431
Old 12/23/04, 07:13 AM
Queen Of Nascar

Tell me you didn't eat in the car.....at least don't do it in front of the kids. Can't you just hear them now "Well Mama you did it".....

Wait till you park way way way out in the mall parking lot and you come out with your arms loaded with presents and its raining when you return. That happened to me yesterday, but at least no other cars were around me. I will walk a mile to park all alone.
Old 12/23/04, 07:20 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by Donna@December 23, 2004, 9:16 AM
Tell me you didn't eat in the car.....at least don't do it in front of the kids. Can't you just hear them now "Well Mama you did it".....

Wait till you park way way way out in the mall parking lot and you come out with your arms loaded with presents and its raining when you return. That happened to me yesterday, but at least no other cars were around me. I will walk a mile to park all alone.
Kids are at my moms. They have already been told- NOTHING in the car. I am allowed one 20 ounce coke........

I had an urge for A&W onion rings and root beer.........PLUS I wanted to park in the drivethrough and get stared at. I am proud nothing happened-no crumbs.

Yesterday it was raining, I parked a nice hike from Old Navy----trudged through.

Went to Walmart against my better judgement for some yarn, was in 3 minutes nervous a stray cart would get loose the whole time! Trudged back in the rain and there were cars parked all around her.

Today the olds is iced over- shes thinking wtf happened? I had a nice dry home and now I am out here in the cold- other side of the garage is filled with bikes and skateboards and junk. I need to take the mustang out, but due to all the crud outside I am leery.
Old 12/23/04, 07:24 AM
Mach 1 Member

Glad you are enjoying your car April. Well I am here in Indiana with 2 foot snow drifts keeping my Mustang in the garage. Drive Girl for me! Enjoy reading about you having so much fun. Hey....your car needs washed again!
Old 12/23/04, 07:38 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I want to go driiiiiiiiiive. I live at the bottom of 2 hills. Up both is runoff turned to ice. I am petrified to get her out.

I really do need to work since tomorrow is Christmas.....maybe its telling me to stay in!
Old 12/23/04, 08:00 AM
Queen Of Nascar

Don't do it....wait till the ice has melted...just my opinion.
That cold weather is headed my way. The wind is blowing like crazy here.