2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

I HATE THE ROBOT

Search this Thread

Old 4/1/05, 09:12 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I want to tie her to my bumper and bring her for a ride. She can't even get todays date right. I almost wish I NEVER knew about her! B!@#H.
Old 4/1/05, 09:14 AM
Team Mustang Source

Well as of 3/30/05 I am still C/U so I'm guessing I didn't get pulled yesterday.
Old 4/1/05, 09:15 AM
Mach 1 Member

If ERL didn't say todays date then the last time your car was updated was BEFORE today's date. So nothing has happend to your order since the last date stated by ERL.

It'll come, you just need to chill. There are still some folks on this board that ordered LAST YEAR that are C/U.
Old 4/1/05, 09:15 AM
Mach 1 Member

Hate her 2!

its just stupid the order that retail orders get serviced by Ford, people ordering 2 months after me are getting serialized this week :notnice:
Old 4/1/05, 09:16 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by bpmurr@April 1, 2005, 11:17 AM
Well as of 3/30/05 I am still C/U so I'm guessing I didn't get pulled yesterday.

I got the same - as of 3/30 C/U. I HATE HER.
Old 4/1/05, 09:20 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Stadifer@April 1, 2005, 11:18 AM
If ERL didn't say todays date then the last time your car was updated was BEFORE today's date. So nothing has happend to your order since the last date stated by ERL.

It'll come, you just need to chill. There are still some folks on this board that ordered LAST YEAR that are C/U.
So maybe there still is hope??? I understand people have been waiting since last year, but I'm sure you'll agree that if your car was pulled before them you would take it! At my dealer EVERY ORDER goes in at 10, so it's the luck of the draw.

I would like the car the last week of May - but I just HATE waiting.
Old 4/1/05, 09:21 AM
9 is not my lucky number.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by KBONSIG@April 1, 2005, 11:15 AM
I want to tie her to my bumper and bring her for a ride. She can't even get todays date right. I almost wish I NEVER knew about her! B!@#H.

you just placed your order, get over it. Took me 2 months to get pulled and that was relatively quick.
Old 4/1/05, 09:27 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by KBONSIG@April 1, 2005, 10:23 AM
So maybe there still is hope??? I understand people have been waiting since last year, but I'm sure you'll agree that if your car was pulled before them you would take it! At my dealer EVERY ORDER goes in at 10, so it's the luck of the draw.

I would like the car the last week of May - but I just HATE waiting.
Of course I would but I'm not complaining because I know there are folks enduring a lot worse wait then myself. That and I ordered a V6 so I not only have a shorter estimated wait time, but, I also am not occupying a GT slot .
Old 4/1/05, 09:40 AM
Legacy TMS Member

LEAVE HER ALONE! she delivered my car and she will deliver yours too. i guess im just biased heh
Old 4/1/05, 10:07 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by KBONSIG@April 1, 2005, 10:15 AM
I ordered my Car in December and Finally got pulled last week. It could be way worse. I think there are still a few souls that have been waiting since November.

Oscar
Old 4/1/05, 10:35 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by 94tbird@April 1, 2005, 11:43 AM
LEAVE HER ALONE! she delivered my car and she will deliver yours too. i guess im just biased heh

The Evil one will ALWAYS BE scum of the earth in my book. I don't understand how everyone loves her once they get pulled.

I will tell you this.... they day she pulls my order I will hate her just as much as I do today. Look how she treats us - Closed last Friday, On Vacation, She can go to HE(( for all I care.

I for one will keep treating her for the PIG that she is!

PULL THE ORDERS ALREADY SCUM OF THE EARTH ERL !!!
Old 4/1/05, 10:44 AM
Bullitt Member

May I also Add - You guys ARE GETTING SOFT with the robot. I've watched each and everyone of you tear her apart week after week - then you get pulled so I should get off the moan???

I think not - everyone should be pulled with in a month of when they order. It's the system that ford has that is mickey mouse - So a dealer can get a car on their lot, mark it up 5K, and good people who order get pushed back.

I know i've only been waiting a month - BUT I WANT MY CAR !!!!
Old 4/1/05, 10:45 AM
Mach 1 Member

heh........... I was locked in for the week of the 28th, now she just says scheduled for the week of the 28th, and today is the 1st!!!! the week is over! AHHHHHHHH.

I seriously think I am going to try to pretend like there is nobody to call and just wait...... we will see how long this lasts.
Old 4/1/05, 10:46 AM
Mach 1 Member

It seems to go faster if your Scotish or Irishish for some reason.
Old 4/1/05, 12:25 PM
Bullitt Member

Personally, I really don't have anything against her. I just wish she could understand me better, so I don't have to go through the cycle so may times or hang up and redial when she tries to transfer me to an analyst.
Old 4/1/05, 12:37 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by aponyfan@April 1, 2005, 12:28 PM
Personally, I really don't have anything against her. I just wish she could understand me better, so I don't have to go through the cycle so may times or hang up and redial when she tries to transfer me to an analyst.
What I can't understand is why you have to give all that information. From the dealer code and order number the system should be able to tell you the status. Model year and body type should not be needed. And everything always seems to go through just fine except body type--apparently ERL can do her numbers pretty well, but letters seem to confuse her. :scratch:
Old 4/3/05, 01:22 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Going_Gray+April 1, 2005, 1:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Going_Gray @ April 1, 2005, 1:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-aponyfan@April 1, 2005, 12:28 PM
What I can't understand is why you have to give all that information. From the dealer code and order number the system should be able to tell you the status. Model year and body type should not be needed. And everything always seems to go through just fine except body type--apparently ERL can do her numbers pretty well, but letters seem to confuse her. :scratch:
[/b][/quote]

Letters are always my problem. My order number has a V in it. I get all the way through the rest, and:

I say, "...V..."
She says, "Is your order number ...T..."
I say, "No, ...V..."
She says, "Is your order number ...Z..."
I say, "No, ...V..."
She says, "Please hold for an analyst."

Then the nightmare starts all over again...
Old 4/3/05, 01:27 PM
Bullitt Member

[/quote]

Letters are always my problem. My order number has a V in it. I get all the way through the rest, and:

I say, "...V..."
She says, "Is your order number ...T..."
I say, "No, ...V..."
She says, "Is your order number ...Z..."
I say, "No, ...V..."
She says, "Please hold for an analyst."

Then the nightmare starts all over again...
[/quote]

You have to talk really loud to her - she has no respect for anyone. If you speak louder to her you will be able to put her in her place. I HATE THE ROBOT LADY.
Old 4/3/05, 01:29 PM
Bullitt Member

I've tried all volume levels...and the occasional off color remark...she remains inscrutible...
Old 4/3/05, 01:52 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by KBONSIG@April 1, 2005, 10:47 AM
May I also Add - You guys ARE GETTING SOFT with the robot. I've watched each and everyone of you tear her apart week after week - then you get pulled so I should get off the moan???

I think not - everyone should be pulled with in a month of when they order. It's the system that ford has that is mickey mouse - So a dealer can get a car on their lot, mark it up 5K, and good people who order get pushed back.

I know i've only been waiting a month - BUT I WANT MY CAR !!!!
Like other people have said 'you just ordered a month ago, while others have been waiting longer...some as far back as October of last year and are still C/U'
Do they want their car??? Sure they do.

In my case I had to wait NINE WEEKS to get my car. I ordered 10/20 and got my DORA and VIN on 11/4...and I found my order was on a TEMP DELAY from 11/4 until early December when I got a build week.

During the time my order was TEMP DELAY I kept reading about people getting their cars that ordered AFTER I did...some of them were almost the exact same car I ordered.

Everyone here that ordered their car has been in your shoes so we know what you're going through, but all you can do is what we all did...sit back and wait for the car to arrive.

Quick Reply: I HATE THE ROBOT