2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Hello from Germany

Search this Thread

Old 4/18/06, 10:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rondosa @ April 17, 2006, 3:06 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Ya, ever notice how come german cars drive around with what looks to be one tail light brighter then the other? that's what that is. my A4 had that and I used it in the fog/bad rain. People would always tell me that one of my brake lights was burned out [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Just another piece of clever german engineering. hehe

PS - Great looking mustang - is that a Duc next to it? Sweet bikes...

K
[/b][/quote]

Yes ist my Ducati 996s [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
The "S" Model was build only for 1 Year. It has the Engine from the 996SPS (with the Titanium Parts)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fastrack @ April 17, 2006, 2:38 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
In the picture above, what are the red and white lights in the centre under the rear bumper?
[/b][/quote]

The Red Light is a "Fog Backlight" - i diddnt know the english word [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]
The Wihte Light is for Drive Backwards because the Original Light are "Orange Turning Light" - a MUST here in Germany [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(moc1976 @ April 18, 2006, 1:29 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Wo kommen Sie aus im Deuthschland Holger? Das ist ein hubsche auto. Don't know if my German is any good anymore, but nice car. Where in Germany are you from?
[/b][/quote]

Your German is better than my English!!!
I live in "Ennigerloh" its between Dortmund and Bielefeld