2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Great News from Agent 47...PLENUM COVERS/ STB / SUPERCHARGERS

Search this Thread

Old 10/26/06, 09:43 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great News from Agent 47...PLENUM COVERS/ STB / SUPERCHARGERS

http://www.agentfortyseven.com/winglogo_265.gif

Just got off the phone with Corey, owner of Agent 47 Fabrications to inquire about their strut tower brace for the 05-07 Mustang. I inquired to see if their brace fits the MWAG plenum cover. Corey responded by saying they did not test fit this kind of setup because they do not have a plenum cover to test fit it.

After he made that initial note, I told him about our big DILEMMA of having a STB and Plenum cover combination and how many aftermarket co's have forgotten about the cover which is a hot item for us 05-07 stangers. And I mentioned to him that if he manufactured a brace to fit these covers, who knows how many orders you would have....

Corey came back to me, (very nice guy) and said, we are debuting at SEMA next week. here's what we can do, give me a buzz after SEMA, and if your willing, send me your plenum cover. when we get the plenum cover, we will test fit it with the production STB we have made. If it doesnt fit, we will take the time to custom build and produce a STB that will fit this brace for you and all of the 05 Mustang enthusiats wanting a brace that fits!!!! 4 POINT BRACE, Not 2!

Wow, are you serious?!

He is eager to help us, he wants us to be satisfied. So for us who dreaded those days when we bought the brace and had to decide between the brace or the cover, well, the time has come, we now can have BOTH!!

FYI for TWIN SCREW SUPERCHARGER OWNERS:

He also mentioned to me that he is fabricating a STB with someone who is coming in with a WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGER on his 05 GT!!! So all owners of Kenne Bell, Roush, Whipple, Magnusson, etc., a STRUT TOWER BRACE that will clear your superchargers is in the works!!

I will keep you updated after SEMA with the progress of everything thats going on.....

Their website:
http://www.agentfortyseven.com

and their production STB at the moment:
http://www.agentfortyseven.com/chass..._tower_gt.html
Old 10/26/06, 04:39 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts
Cool!

But I still think the "vortex generators" are :gay:...
Old 10/26/06, 06:28 PM
Team Mustang Source

Old 10/27/06, 12:14 AM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

corey is a great guy, he kicks **** and his company can make anything, they have incredible projects, havent talked to him in a while since they are busy with SEMA but I might have to swing by before hand just to check the progress on things. I was talking to him about the whipple and the strut brace a while back.
Old 10/27/06, 06:27 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by rrobello
corey is a great guy, he kicks **** and his company can make anything, they have incredible projects, havent talked to him in a while since they are busy with SEMA but I might have to swing by before hand just to check the progress on things. I was talking to him about the whipple and the strut brace a while back.

yup, he is designing a STB for the twin screws and he will design a STB for us plenum cover owners once i send him my plenum cover, I cant wait for this, kinda wish I did this in the first place rather than listening to JR @ Granatelli, guys a liar...