2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

FACTORY Satellite Radio for 07 Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 5/2/06, 05:00 PM
V10
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bump????

You started this thread, what's the latest info. on 07 options?
Old 5/2/06, 09:17 PM
GTR Member

If your receiver is sattellite ready, do you need the lump??
Old 5/2/06, 11:02 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why does no one listen to me i posted this already! nissan makes and OEM SIGMA Sirius Internal Glass Mount Antenna. it sticks on the inside of the windshield, behind the rearview. i have had it for a year and it gets perfect reception. i hate thos lumpy antenna things like the bmws and audis have. here is a pic and here is where to buy the thing! who would want some lump on their trunk? trunk lump?
http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchant2/mer...&Category_Code=

Old 5/14/06, 03:12 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
KC...any ideas if us with the 05/06 shaker 500 can upgrade to the SIRIUS or are the connections different?
Old 6/29/06, 02:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whoo whoo robin!

Ive had XM for about 2 years now and let me tell you, it DESTROYS sirius. The sound quality is pretty much the same but for me, the content is 100x's better. I pretty much only listen to rock (xm channels Fungus53 and Squizz48) and since Fm music was just the same thing over and over i bit the bullet and got an xm reciever.

A few of my friends have the little doggie company sirius and I have one word for the rock stations.........CRAP. its just like FM all over again. same songs over and over and over. nothing new, nothing original, nothing different! its like paying 13 bux a month for FM radio.

Also, id like to add that I am a BIG fan of O&A. Ofcorse Jimmy Jigaboo Norton is awesome as well. So, if you want original rock music as well as mainstream, go with XM. If you want pure comedy, go with XM to get that O&A goodness.

If you want an inferior satellite company that DOESNT have a portable reciever (and dont give me that bull**** saying they have one, because they dont. they dont have 1 piece of technology that allows sirius subscribers to listen to their service LIVE!!!! not "pre-recorded"......LIVE!!!). A company that has Howie who btw has been doing sub-par radio for the past 10 years (thats a fact right out of whoo whoo's mouth)

Ive stated as many facts as I can. If ive missed one, please, correct me.

XM202 OPIE & ANTHONY
Old 6/30/06, 10:42 AM
Big Falken Tires

Originally Posted by slipnotovk
Ive had XM for about 2 years now and let me tell you, it DESTROYS sirius. The sound quality is pretty much the same but for me, the content is 100x's better. I pretty much only listen to rock (xm channels Fungus53 and Squizz48) and since Fm music was just the same thing over and over i bit the bullet and got an xm reciever.

A few of my friends have the little doggie company sirius and I have one word for the rock stations.........CRAP. its just like FM all over again. same songs over and over and over. nothing new, nothing original, nothing different! its like paying 13 bux a month for FM radio.

Also, id like to add that I am a BIG fan of O&A. Ofcorse Jimmy Jigaboo Norton is awesome as well. So, if you want original rock music as well as mainstream, go with XM. If you want pure comedy, go with XM to get that O&A goodness.

If you want an inferior satellite company that DOESNT have a portable reciever (and dont give me that bull**** saying they have one, because they dont. they dont have 1 piece of technology that allows sirius subscribers to listen to their service LIVE!!!! not "pre-recorded"......LIVE!!!). A company that has Howie who btw has been doing sub-par radio for the past 10 years (thats a fact right out of whoo whoo's mouth)

Ive stated as many facts as I can. If ive missed one, please, correct me.

XM202 OPIE & ANTHONY
Right - Opie and Anthony who are doing so well on Satellite that they cut a deal with terrestrial radio to have their show on both mediums - one 'normal show' and one 'sanitized' show.

As for Howard, "subpar" radio if that's what it was, was the direct result of FCC influence.

Howards show was good before - with the chains off? It kicks so much a** now, it is hilarious.

BTW - the thread was regarding the stock Sirius satellite set-up for the 07s - way to feel so insecure, you had to have a station break and do a commerical for your two heroes there.......