2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

This ends here.

Search this Thread

Old 1/3/05, 06:52 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Domainer+January 3, 2005, 6:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Domainer @ January 3, 2005, 6:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by holderca1@January 3, 2005, 6:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Domainer
@January 3, 2005, 6:40 AM
You don't see me starting 3 to 4 threads everyday desperately trying to bring attention to myself and/or problems

No, you do that pretty well by just posting in preexisting threads.
Tell me how is it drawing attention to one's self by simply stating -- totally misrepresenting a vehicle is fake ??

You want to see drama , look at the person who started this thread.. Drama drama drama all the time .. Blah. "Much ado about nothing" would be the proper phrase to describe it.. [/b][/quote]
I am just going off your history of posting, it seems every thread that mentions the V6, I will find you name in there with a degrading or insulting post about the V6 and their owners.
Old 1/3/05, 07:02 AM
GTR Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
April don't let the ignorant comments by one or two other people get to you. We love ya here!
Old 1/3/05, 07:12 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by EleanorsMine@January 3, 2005, 5:34 AM
So I have had my coffee now and the sun is up. In the light of the beautiful springlike day today is, I decided that one n00b with issues isn't going to chase me off here. Don't like me- deal with it. Deal with it elsewhere, because this isn't the place for the airing of personal problems.
My beautiful yellow not a cobra v6 and I will be sticking around for some time to come- because all of your information, and help, and beautiful cars make it well worthwhile to do so.
If you have a personal problem, take it off here. This isn't the I don't like someone so I will post 136 times about it message board. See forum rules: and Stickyregarding that.
I come here for one simple reason: I love mustangs. Same reason 99% of you come here as well. I came here in May because I wanted to learn every scrap of information I could learn about it. Through it all you have seen me through the decision process- Must have lime, must have WB, Must have silver, must have black, oops its yellow, Coming home in October, January, May June- Crap- Christmas! Surprise.You all supported me when an accident and a Christmas miracle brought my car home to me, and have continued to give me great information on the things I would like to do to my car. And I have enjoyed and appreciated every second of this process-and the wonderful people who have helped me make it happen.
And oh yes- I am female, if I didn't like attention, well.......I wouldn't be female now would I?
Yep April. Thanks for proving me right that it was just an act.. You came on here on your soapbox telling everyone farewell, I smelled the bs from a mile away .. And here you are again now retracting your prior" farewell to the board" statements.. Thanks for proving me right ...

I for one, am real .. Right down to the core.. Not fake..
Old 1/3/05, 07:14 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

If you give someone enough rope they will hang themself with it.
See modified post......here Lock this up if need be.

I believe I declared to the whole nation on November 12 she was gonna be a v6, only the color changed and the bronco wrecking turned her into an auto.....

Escapes And I loooooooove her dearly.

In any case........Carry on. Its a new year, and theres lots of Mustangs to be delivered and driven. And verts still yet to be drooled over and delivered too......
Old 1/3/05, 07:16 AM
Bullitt Member

Yep. And again you hung yourself with that rope.. By proving me right with your return.. I saw the transparency from your initial "farewell" speech" a mile away. So did many others..
Old 1/3/05, 07:17 AM
GTR Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Rob,

Good for you. Can we forget about this now? I really do not want to spend my day watching this thread!!

April has been indicisive around here for months, her CT used to be "I've decided.....no, wait" (as you would have known if you had been around for as long as her.) We find her ramblings amusing, (plus she get's up early, so is normally one of the first regular posters to make contact with this insomniac!)

Good day to you all,

James
Old 1/3/05, 07:19 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by jgsmuzzy@January 3, 2005, 8:20 AM
We find her ramblings amusing

LOL . Great way to put it..
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

please?
I Have Admin Envy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
alright, this has turned ugly

Just for those who don't read the forum rules:

Be Nice
Refrain from name calling, racist comments, and threats

Failure to follow the above rules can result in warnings or permanent banning from the forums