2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

A dream...

Search this Thread

Old 10/28/04, 07:00 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So its gotten to the point now that I had a dream last night that I got "the call" and I woke up, and I acutally went and woke up my mom and told her my car was coming in today.

But it didn't.

And my mom yelled at me.

Help.

Me.

Please.
Old 10/28/04, 07:05 PM

the strange thing is i have the same dream only i wake my wife up saying its time......
Old 10/28/04, 07:17 PM
I Have Admin Envy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 10/28/04, 07:23 PM
Mach 1 Member

Old 10/28/04, 07:26 PM

is this the stang group...because i have a addiction?
hello ______ i have a problem
I love stangs.
Old 10/28/04, 07:45 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Um, yeah... uh I've gotta go, I've got... a potroast in the oven...
Old 10/28/04, 08:07 PM
Bullitt Member

It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. It will come tomorrow. :bang:
Old 10/28/04, 08:10 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

You need help. Really.

They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!" - Napoleon XIV (real name: Jerry Samuels)

Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you Not to leave because I'd go berserk? Well, You left me anyhow and then the Days got worse and worse and now you See I've gone completely out of my mind. And,

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa. They're coming to take me away, ho ho, he he, ha ha, To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time And I'll be happy to see those nice young Men in their clean white coats and They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!

You thought it was a joke and so you Laughed, you laughed! When I had said that Losing you would make me flip my lid - right? You know you laughed, I heard you laugh, You laughed, you laughed and laughed, and then you Left, but now you know I'm utterly mad. And,

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa. They're coming to take me away, ho ho, he he , ha ha, To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds And basket weavers who sit and smile And twiddle their thumbs and toes And they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!

I cooked your food, I cleaned your house And this is how you pay me back For all my kind, unselfish loving deeds? Huh? Well, you just wait--they'll find you yet And when they do they'll put you in the ASPCA you mangy mutt! And,

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa. They're coming to take me away, ho ho, he he, ha ha, To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time And I'll be happy to see those nice young Men in their clean white coats and They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!

To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds And basket weavers who sit and smile And twiddle their thumbs and toes And they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!

To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time And I'll be happy to see those nice young Men in their clean white coats and They're coming to take me away!
Old 10/28/04, 08:24 PM

"its allright its ok i'm just a little crazy" rob halford judas priest
Old 10/28/04, 08:26 PM
Mach 1 Member

So Sad!!!
Old 10/28/04, 08:56 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by DJ07@October 28, 2004, 8:10 PM
It will come tomorrow.
There's 4 in NE Ohio already, so don't count it out.

------------

But it was only fantasy
The wall was too high, as you can see
No matter how he tried he could not break free
And the worms ate into his brain

------------

I'm going to zone out to Comfortably Numb as soon as I get mine B)
Old 10/28/04, 09:05 PM
Dan
Do You Remember Me?

Sharing "Dreams" is now banned from The Mustang Source. :nono:

Old 10/28/04, 09:22 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 116 Likes on 86 Posts
April, I heard that song when I was six or seven years old - on the radio. I was in the car with my dad in Philadelphia, visiting his sister. It was around 1966-1967. We were in his new '66 Ford Fairlane 500 vert.

We had to pull over, we were laughing so hard. We had tears in our eyes. I think it was the first time I saw my dad lose it laughing.

And by God, it's a road trip story!
Old 10/28/04, 11:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

And how much money to the Psychiatrist's in you gouy's area make? I may think of a change of major & a change in location.

Just remember the story when you get caught breaking into the local dealership: The voices in my head told me to.
Old 10/28/04, 11:33 PM
V6 Member

Several weeks ago I had a dream that I was test driving a new GT, and I drove it home with the cops following me!

I believe I made into the garage before being arrested.

And to think, I won't be getting one for quite a while and I still have this problem!

Clint probably won't let me test drive one after this confession.

joe
Old 10/29/04, 05:23 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I dreamed last night my 15% was in..

http://www.birminghamford.com/pages/presen...FT80N055103826#

Its a freaking omen, shes still there.

This dealer is covered over in 05s. Funny, some of the other dealers here have had like one and don't know when they will have more. T&C ford has too many. Good for me, bad for the other dealers.
Old 10/29/04, 12:59 PM
Bullitt Member

Ugh, no call yet.
Old 10/29/04, 10:27 PM
Bullitt Member

EVERYONE!

I came in my first contact with an 05 tonight at Country Ford in Chardon/. I ehard it finalyl came in there, so I went in after hours (8:15 or so) and it was right out front ,gettign all wet from the rain.

I petted it, and hugged it and called it "baby" And I almsot cried. And it wasnt even mine.

I dont know if this will help me or hurt me, because now I've touched one ....

it was Very nice. Black GT with red interior, IUP. ... Auto. Basically the same car as mine cept mine is blue with gray., and I had the shaker 1000.

:sigh: Its so lovely. The back end really is like "Come and get me" I wish I had my digital with me, but its broken.
Old 10/30/04, 10:04 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That's the one my sister was looking at on thursday. I'm still waiting for these clowns to call me and tell me mine is here.