Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CS Questions

Search this Thread

Old 1/29/07, 02:54 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CS Questions

I am currently stationed overseas and am buying a new Mustang before my return. I am trying to pick all my mods before I return so I can have them done right away (possibly before I pick it up if the salesman is right) but it is hard to do without actually being able to see anything in person. I have done much research on the net but still have a few questions. I'm hoping you guys can help me out. Here we go...
1. Will the Shelby CS6 hood fit on a California Special? The website doesn't show this. Is there something different that won't allow it to fit?
2. Does anyone make a grill for the CS with the factory pattern but without the fog lights? Again all I can find are ones for the GT or V6. Will the GT ones fit?
3. Does anyone make a kit, or is it possible to mount foglights in the center of the lower grill? I love the Eleanor look but the kits I've seen are either too over the top for me or too low to the ground for daily driving.
4. How hard is it to remove the side stripes from the CS. I love the the CS but the stripes are not for me. Is this something any body shop can do fairly easily?
5. From everything I have read the GT500 spoiler will fit directly into the holes of the GT spoiler. Does the same hold true for the CS?
I know that is a lot of questions but I have a picture in my head of exactly what I want and I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything before I put the money down. I've saved long and hard here to get it and I want it perfect. Thank you for your help.
Old 1/29/07, 05:09 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by ksguy73
1. Will the Shelby CS6 hood fit on a California Special?
Yes it will fit, the GT/CS hood is exactly the same as a regular GT/V6 Hood

2. Does anyone make a grill for the CS with the factory pattern but without the fog lights?
Yes, but it won't be out till latter this year. It will be a Ford part

4. How hard is it to remove the side stripes from the CS. I love the the CS but the stripes are not for me. Is this something any body shop can do fairly easily?
Any boby shop should be able to do it without a problem

5. From everything I have read the GT500 spoiler will fit directly into the holes of the GT spoiler. Does the same hold true for the CS?
Yes it will fit, the CS/GT trunk lid is exactly the same as a GT
Old 1/30/07, 12:11 AM
Bullitt Member

Thank you very much LBJay for your time. Much appreciated!