2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Can somebody please help?

Search this Thread

Old 4/30/05, 06:15 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am currently awaiting my second order to get serialized. The first order I had I got screwed by the dealer and cancelled it because he hadn't even put the order in yet. I know it's hasn't even been a month yet since I ordered the second time and I still have a chance to get that order serialized and I do know the order was sent in by the second dealer. However, between reading some things on these forums and talking to my dealer, I am not sure that I will be getting my second order either. I have seen that some people on here have found what they wanted sitting on a lot at a different dealer. I have searched a lot around here and online but can't find anything matching my options. I haven't been a member here too long but so far everyone on here has been a big help and so I was wondering if anyone has a chance, could they look at some dealers in their area and see if there is anything close to what I ordered sitting on a lot somewhere. The options I ordered are in my sig and I don't really care about the distance. Thanks for any help.
Old 4/30/05, 08:36 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by 04Stang05@April 30, 2005, 6:18 AM
I am currently awaiting my second order to get serialized. The first order I had I got screwed by the dealer and cancelled it because he hadn't even put the order in yet. I know it's hasn't even been a month yet since I ordered the second time and I still have a chance to get that order serialized and I do know the order was sent in by the second dealer. However, between reading some things on these forums and talking to my dealer, I am not sure that I will be getting my second order either. I have seen that some people on here have found what they wanted sitting on a lot at a different dealer. I have searched a lot around here and online but can't find anything matching my options. I haven't been a member here too long but so far everyone on here has been a big help and so I was wondering if anyone has a chance, could they look at some dealers in their area and see if there is anything close to what I ordered sitting on a lot somewhere. The options I ordered are in my sig and I don't really care about the distance. Thanks for any help.
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...ad.php?t=41180
Old 4/30/05, 09:29 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
You can search dealer inventories using Ford Direct (http://www9.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/default.jsp). The only problem is that it searches based on zip code so you'll need a list of zip codes of areas you want to search. I wish Ford would change it so that you can search city, state, or region.
Old 4/30/05, 09:35 AM

i think we may have a black gt on our lot near kc.. i think it might have bullits on it though... 64015 is the zip
Old 4/30/05, 10:48 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by antdog+April 30, 2005, 9:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(antdog @ April 30, 2005, 9:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 04Stang05@April 30, 2005, 6:18 AM
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...ad.php?t=41180
[/b]

I already looked at that dealer in SC, they don't have any black GT coupes. Thanks though.

<!--QuoteBegin-TomServo92
@April 30, 2005, 10:32 AM
You can search dealer inventories using Ford Direct (http://www9.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/default.jsp). The only problem is that it searches based on zip code so you'll need a list of zip codes of areas you want to search. I wish Ford would change it so that you can search city, state, or region.
[/quote]

Yeah I know you can search using a zip code but I don't know that many zip codes. Also you can "locate a dealer" on the site and I've done that too using big cities hoping their might be one that has one but the problem with that is you then have to look at each individual dealer's site and after probably looking at over 300 of them it's just getting annoying. I just thought if anybody on this site happened to drive by a dealer and saw one they could let me know. Thanks again.
Old 5/6/05, 07:15 AM
GT Member

I'm still looking for a car on a lot that comes close to matching my ordered one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 5/6/05, 08:18 AM
Mach 1 Member

try www.brandonford.com

They have a huge inventory.
Old 5/6/05, 08:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

best I could do was find a torch red that has shaker 500, all else is same. In Columbus, Oh - not too far. Oh, its a convertible too.

https://www9.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/Di...rVINRFQUserInfo

Ricart Ford Inc
4255 S Hamilton Rd
Columbus, OH 43227

I searched both Cleveland and Columbus - likely not entire areas because I don't know all the applicable zip codes.
Old 5/6/05, 10:06 PM
GT Member

I found a silver one, no shaker 1000. Has manual, IUP & ICAP.

Hansel Ford, 95403