2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Can somebody help me out?

Search this Thread

Old 4/16/07, 10:24 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can somebody help me out?

I lost the hardware and templete for my GTAP scoop and FORD doesn't want to sell me just the templete and hardware .

Heres the story. I bought a GTAP hood scoop from a local dealership. Well Friday night I brought it into the dinning room sat it on the table and started going over everything. I then took the scoop out to the car and just sat it on top of the hood just for the he!! of it . About 20 mins later of going over the car and what not my GF yelled that dinner was done. I never even thought about where the templete and mounting hardware was when I returned back inside. Anyways today I grab the scoop from the garage and start looking around for the templete and hardware and its nowhere to be found . Long story short my GF tossed the templete along with all the junk ads that were on the table last friday when she set the table for dinner . She doesn't remember seeing the hardware but I'm pretty sure she tossed that as well .

I called the local dealership today and asked if they can get me a new templete and hardware and they said I'd have to buy a new scoop . I had 3 local dealerships tell me this. Does anybody know where a can purchase this? Does anybody have an old templete they don't need anymore? Please help a brother out.
Old 4/16/07, 10:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/forumdisplay.php?f=86

get in touch with 05stangkc. He the Ford parts guy on this site. Maybe he can help you out. He's honest and a great guy to deal with.