2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Building and shipping info

Search this Thread

Old 4/5/05, 07:17 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone know how soon the info is updated after the vehicle is built and then shipped. Mine was as of April 4 your vehicle is to be built week of April 4. After reading others posts I thought that April 4 was the build date. But as of this morning ERL has repeated the April 4 message again. :scratch:
I am trying to get a time frame so I can make my arrangement with the credit union for Financing. I didn't want to call the dealer because there a little slow when it comes to getting any info.
Maybe I am just trying to push the car thru the system and get it home for my wife to enjoy.
Old 4/5/05, 07:36 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally posted by elmo771@April 5, 2005, 7:20 AM
Does anyone know how soon the info is updated after the vehicle is built and then shipped. Mine was as of April 4 your vehicle is to be built week of April 4. After reading others posts I thought that April 4 was the build date. But as of this morning ERL has repeated the April 4 message again. :scratch:
I am trying to get a time frame so I can make my arrangement with the credit union for Financing. I didn't want to call the dealer because there a little slow when it comes to getting any info.
Maybe I am just trying to push the car thru the system and get it home for my wife to enjoy.
I believe Credit Unions will allow you to do the paperwork in advance and lock you in for 45 days. Give 'em a shout and ask!
Old 4/5/05, 09:54 AM
9 is not my lucky number.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my bank gave me 30 days, it's safe to get your financing squared away now
Old 4/5/05, 10:00 AM
Mach 1 Member

Mark,

Your car was probably started yesterday and finished or will be finished today. The status changes during build week are pretty much hit or miss and can go by pretty fast (I never even saw a "bucked" status). Next will probably be "released by foreign plant". You should be released for transport within a couple days unless there is still some rail holdup. Won't be long now, 10 days to 2 weeks if you are lucky, get ready!