2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Another in stock unit available

Search this Thread

Old 12/14/04, 12:37 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We just traded for another Mustang. This one is a GT premium, 5 speed, shaker 1000, active anti-theft, interior color accent, interior upgrade, spoiler, bright machined wheels. It is Silver with red leather. MSRP is $28,700, Invoice is $26,367 and we'll sell it for $200 under.

It is coming on a dealer trade and will probably have 400-600 miles.

Also the GT auto in redfire that I posted the other day looks like it will also be available.

If you're interested, please let me know.

Paul
Old 12/14/04, 12:40 PM
Bullitt Member

if only your dealership was in oklahoma or texas...
Old 12/14/04, 12:43 PM
GTR Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
can you say "road trip"???
Old 12/14/04, 08:53 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Karpro, any word on a Windveil Blue GT Premium, Light Graphite Leather, Auto, Active Alarm, Side Air Bags, and Bullitts. Pretty much everything but the Shaker 1000, and Upgraded Wheels? If so Please post it, My Mom's looking for one but every dealer here is saying they aren't getting any GT's in Windveil.
Old 12/14/04, 08:58 PM
Team Mustang Source

No, this and the redfire we just happened to fall into. Other dealers called us for something we had that they needed. We got them to give us a Mustang to get what they needed.
Old 12/14/04, 09:00 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by jgsmuzzy@December 14, 2004, 1:46 PM
Unless either of your vehicles has a snorkel intake, a VERRRY large one (not funny), your trip probably won't be a lot of fun.
Old 12/15/04, 09:20 AM
Team Mustang Source

I wanted to let everyone know this one arrived today and is available and the redfire should be here later on this afternoon.
Old 12/15/04, 09:54 AM
V6 Member

Im just wondering why you are selling your mustangs for so little. I guess the market is a little diffrent there than it is here. Mustangs are still pulling a premium here in Az. No need to "*****" such a nice car out! Just my opinion.
Old 12/15/04, 10:14 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Maverick128+December 14, 2004, 10:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maverick128 @ December 14, 2004, 10:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jgsmuzzy@December 14, 2004, 1:46 PM
Unless either of your vehicles has a snorkel intake, a VERRRY large one (not funny), your trip probably won't be a lot of fun. [/b][/quote]
Why would you need a snorkel to go from Oklahoma to New York?
Old 12/15/04, 12:41 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by luv2gofast@December 15, 2004, 10:57 AM
Im just wondering why you are selling your mustangs for so little. I guess the market is a little diffrent there than it is here. Mustangs are still pulling a premium here in Az. No need to "*****" such a nice car out! Just my opinion.
Pretty typical response from most salespeople. We sell all our cars for the same thing. We don't deem it neccessary to take advantage of people during a hot market only to beg them for their business 6 months later. Do you sell ALL your vehicles at full list or do you ***** out the market on the stuff they're not lining up for?

Our business philosophy is one of volume and of customer loyalty. Alot of dealers scoff at it, but we're not the largest Subaru dealer in the entire country for no reason. We've only had the Ford dealer a couple years but we've climbed to number 1 in our zone and 13th in the region. If you're comfortable taking advantage of customers in the short term, fine. We're just more interested in the long term, but to each their own.

Sorry for the long winded rant, now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Old 12/15/04, 12:44 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Karpro+December 15, 2004, 1:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Karpro @ December 15, 2004, 1:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-luv2gofast@December 15, 2004, 10:57 AM
Pretty typical response from most salespeople. We sell all our cars for the same thing. We don't deem it neccessary to take advantage of people during a hot market only to beg them for their business 6 months later. Do you sell ALL your vehicles at full list or do you ***** out the market on the stuff they're not lining up for?

Our business philosophy is one of volume and of customer loyalty. Alot of dealers scoff at it, but we're not the largest Subaru dealer in the entire country for no reason. We've only had the Ford dealer a couple years but we've climbed to number 1 in our zone and 13th in the region. If you're comfortable taking advantage of customers in the short term, fine. We're just more interested in the long term, but to each their own.

Sorry for the long winded rant, now back to your regularly scheduled programming. [/b][/quote]
It would be nice to live in a world where all dealerships were like yours, keep up the good work!
Old 12/15/04, 01:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by holderca1+December 15, 2004, 2:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (holderca1 @ December 15, 2004, 2:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Karpro@December 15, 2004, 1:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-luv2gofast
@December 15, 2004, 10:57 AM

Sorry for the long winded rant, now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
It would be nice to live in a world where all dealerships were like yours, keep up the good work! [/b][/quote]
Ditto! My dealer feels the same way. They have earned my business from now on, and I plan on buying lot's of Fords and have many friends too.
Old 12/15/04, 02:39 PM
Mach 1 Member

Time out Karpro....You don't work for Bill Kolb Ford/Subaru do you? A few years back those morons bought up every single Thunderbird in the tri-state area when they first came out, from all the surrounding dealers, and then tried to sell them for upwards of $60k. They wouldn't even open them up, without a $5k deposit. Fittingly enough, when the car was a complete flop, they got stuck with about $800k in 2002 Thunderbirds on their lot. For a former Tbird owner, it was a depressing sight, but well deserved. Those guys are crooks. Through and through. They tried to corner the market and got hosed. I would be very suprised if they are not currently trying the same things.

BTW, if the answer to the first part of this was "no", then rant off, chalk that up to another greedy dealer.

BBTW...Sorry, just checked your profile and saw who you work for. Anyway at least thats a heads up on the comp for you.
Old 12/15/04, 02:50 PM
Mach 1 Member

I did'nt buy my 05 from Paul.......But I did get to meet him when he invited the "Car' and I over for a look see B) I can vouch for Paul as an upright and honest representative and from the very beginning on here has contributed outstanding and "Correct" info and help. I will be going there in the future on my auto needs. The $200 under is legit.
Old 12/15/04, 02:55 PM
Mach 1 Member

Oh, I'm sure he is. Hearing NY, Ford and Subaru in the same sentence just brought back some bad memories.
Old 12/15/04, 03:47 PM
V6 Member

We are the only dealer in the Valley that are not putting a Market Value Adjustment on our vehicles, I dont see how we as dealers are taking advantage of consumers when they buy cars because dollar for dollar our mark up is nothing close to that of everyday murchandise. We havent stayed in business for 50 years for taking advantage of our customers and we definatly did not become the number one parts dealer in the nation for treating the customers wrong. Im preatty sure our number two spot in the reagion against a dealer who has three diffrent stores in a respectable stand point. So us takeing advantage of our customers is not the case.
Old 12/19/04, 09:27 PM
Team Mustang Source

With all the concerns about IUP availability I wanted to bring this back to the top. This car is in stock and for sale at $200 under invoice.

We also have a Redfire GT auto without IUP and a white V6 deluxe without IUP in stock and at the same pricing.
Old 12/19/04, 10:04 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by luv2gofast@December 15, 2004, 4:50 PM
We are the only dealer in the Valley that are not putting a Market Value Adjustment on our vehicles, I dont see how we as dealers are taking advantage of consumers when they buy cars because dollar for dollar our mark up is nothing close to that of everyday murchandise. We havent stayed in business for 50 years for taking advantage of our customers and we definatly did not become the number one parts dealer in the nation for treating the customers wrong. Im preatty sure our number two spot in the reagion against a dealer who has three diffrent stores in a respectable stand point. So us takeing advantage of our customers is not the case.
i think msrp is taking advantage of someone if they know more about the car than they do. i mean for the 5 minutes i talk to the salesman about what i want, shouldnt be worth more than $500 over invoice, not $2500 more.
Old 12/20/04, 01:55 AM
GT Member

Merry Christmas to all.
Old 12/20/04, 05:22 AM
GT Member

TampaBear, Bill Currie has a Windveil Blue/Grey Leather GT on the way. Don't recall if it's a 5-speed or not. Call and ask for Shane Northway. I used to work there; he's a good guy.

Clint

Quick Reply: Another in stock unit available