2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Air Lift Performance Track-Pack Air Suspension Pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 1/6/13, 02:38 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Air Lift Performance Track-Pack Air Suspension Pics!!!

Ive put about 1500 miles over the past month on my new "bag-overs", as I like to call them, and all I can say is AWESOME! They handle just like a true coilover but better!
These are the much awaited coilover style front air bag struts with up to 3 degree adjustible camber plates and 30 adjustible dampening settings!

I have had several different suspension types on my Shelby: stock, lowering springs, high performance coilovers, air bags and then these high performance trackable coilover style air bags.

So with several suspension styles I can honestly say that these new coilover style air bags are the best suspension I have ever had in my GT500 hands down!
I especially love the adjustibility of these as its my daily driver and having a quality ride is important not only on the daily grind but also being able to take it to the track and make some simple adjustments to the dampening via a **** at the top of the coilover and have a great track suspension.

Out of curosity I weighed then vs. stock struts and the Air Lift ones are MUCH lighter! Stock is about 19.0 lbs ea and the Air Lift ones are only 13.5 lbs ea! Thats about 11.0 lb total savings! Also, I got a little over 1/2" drop from where I was before.

Here are some pics (sorry but the weather wasnt cooperating and I really wanted to get these installed lol)

Product Pictures:

Install pictures (click on thumbnails for larger images):

Finally good weather for pics!

Last edited by Cobra Drifter; 1/6/13 at 02:45 PM.
Old 1/6/13, 02:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

Looks awesome! Would like to see some pictures with the suspension raised up to your driving height as well.

Also, out of curiosity what's the total cost for this setup?
Old 1/6/13, 03:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Thanks Kevin!

The install pic I posted is the only one I have right now but here it is. Its low because I have the coil left adjusted all the way down. If you dont want to go as low when all bagged down, just adjust the coil so its at a point you are happy with. Then the air bags will go up and down from that point (total 4.75" stroke from where ever you position the coil height)

Here is the link for the individule and package prices they offer from the manufacturer.
http://www.airliftperformance.com/ap...ce-suspension/