2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

05 MUSTANGS

Search this Thread

Old 11/19/04, 01:39 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How many of these have been shipped as we on these forums are not seeing them on the street. They are not in ST. Louis and I have only seen one GT on a lot in the area.

At the rate they are going I might not live to see the second one I ordered. I do have the first one ordered in May. Opening day. it arrived the 11th of Oct.

Brad please use you connections and tell us how many they are shipping a week.
Also please ask them if they are addressing the gas tank filling problem. THANKS

No need for almost everyone on this forum including non owners to tell me how to fill the tank. This is a real pain that has to be addressed by Ford. Its not the gas station its the car. Type of nozzle does not matter. Regular or recovery type. I think it is the split tank issue that is doing it. I would like to see it on a lift.
Old 11/19/04, 06:08 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From what I understand, Ford did not expect so many orders in colder states (i.e. Chicago) in the wintertime. I was told the other day the most of the allocation has gone to the warmer states and shifts as it spring rolls around. While I do not know this to be a fact, I have friends in Fl and Tx who have said they are seeing them regularly on the street and dealerships so maybe there is something to this.
Old 11/19/04, 06:30 AM
Big Falken Tires

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I might back you on that Neal - I'm down here in South Florida. Over the past few weeks, locally here in the Lauderdale/Boca area, and on a trip last weekend to Key West, I believe I have seen 8 '05 Mustangs on the road - ALL V-6s might I add though. I just saw a mineral gray this very morning on the Turnpike at the tollbooths headed northbound.... And I know my brother and sister-in-law have each seen at least 2 a piece in their daily drives (but again, I think all V-6s.)

There is a Friday night thing that happens in this one shopping center parking lot (Tower Shops) where folks show up and park their cars to show them off - my brother was there maybe 3 weeks or more ago and he said two guys there each had GTs..... still haven't seen one of those on the road yet though myself!

(hope to change that soon - my Black GT is ordered but will be a while - but my sister-in-law's Redfire GT should hopefully show up in the next week or so! )