1994-2004 V-6 3.8 and 3.9L V6 Mustangs

Question About Exhausts

Search this Thread

Old 2/28/05, 08:45 PM
DCM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but what is a good sounding dual exhaust for an '03 that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. I would also like it to buy a gt bumper and have the tips there insted of the tips just hanging there.

Thanks for all the help

btw, i drove one of the sweetest sleeper cobra's today...it was totally toned down, it basically looked like a v6 with dual exhausts... the guy was a little hesistant to let me drive it at first since its actually the state's car, he's a undercorver drug agent that has a sweet car..well, i ended up gettting lucky enough to be able to eat up the state's tires and burn a heck of a lot of gas while i was at it..then i went home and i think that i might have finally convinced my parents to buy me a 07-08 SVT "Corba"(it might be named this, it might not, we have to march 23 to find out) for my 18th birthday..
Old 3/1/05, 12:01 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GT rear bumper you can get from either ebay or www.crossroadzdirect.com , do you want to do a true dual exhaust ( h pipe and catback ) or just a catback that will bolt onto your Y-Pipe ? it also depends on the sound your looking for, i personally like the Mac catback it gives it a nice throaty sound without being insainly loud, since its a v6 we'll never get the sound of the v8 but with the mac catback it doesnt get ricey up top like some exhausts tend to do. plus Mac isnt expensive at all ive seen them go for around 300 shipped.