Need Help On A 93 Gt

Search this Thread

Old 8/7/06, 01:38 PM
ARF
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need Help On A 93 Gt

HELLO!!

Im in sunny Mexico as some of you guys know...
Im gona buy a 93 Mustang GT "fastback" or how was the model called? and I have some questions that maybe you guys up there could help me...

Im looking to buy a pair of clear or white tail lamps and also a pair of the "new" clear 1 piece head lights also in clear finish... the car is all black and has some aftermarket rims in silver... the engine sounds great... its a manual tranny... and well im looking to take some pics this week so hold on a little with those for me

Please talk to me about this car, pros, cons... points Ill have to check... it has the 5.0 HO... and the interior needs some work... I Have a 74 Mustang II Mach1 and I just sold my 2005 Mustang GT (traded it for a lotus)... but I dont know much about the fox generation... (oh and a cobra replica is comming)...

Thanks in advance and hope to hear soon from you guys!!!
Old 8/7/06, 01:40 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Check out 50resto.com

They will have everything you need for your car.
Old 8/10/06, 01:07 PM
ARF
Bullitt Member

OK!...
Im gonna check that... but please keep in touch as im gona be adding pics to this tread an all...
Any one here wana talk about it? LOL...
Old 8/14/06, 10:06 PM

RE:Clear Taillights

My stang has some clear taillights and I love em. They cost a fourtune new (not to mention new doesn't include the housings), but I managed to get them used because there slightly cracked. I suggest getting them, cause its a breath of fresh air from all of the "shudder"...altezza
taillights (there are other taillights). The only thing to watch out for is I had to source out some red bulbs to keep the cops off of my @$$, and apply some red reflectors to keep it street legal. So check with your local laws to make sure you can have them and not have a problem.
Old 8/22/06, 11:46 AM
ARF
Bullitt Member

Thanks sebastien... Im still wondering about headlights and taillights... betwen clear and smoked... and on the front im planing those new 1 single piece headlights... but im still looking aat the pics... cause the rims are silver... and I tought all black, silver rims, clear tailights and clear 1pc headlights... but then I saw some pics... and now im back to thinking, all black, silver rims, smoked tailights and 1pc smoked headlights... any ideas someone?...
Pics are coming soon... the car is in a warehouse and theres almost no light at all... so im planing on taking it out this week and getting some pics... anyways... thanks in advance!!
Old 8/23/06, 12:48 PM
Bullitt Member

I say smoked taillights and headlights..., and paint the center of the wheels a dark gray/argent color...
are these the lights you're talking about?http://mustangtuning.com/8793foxbody...hts-black.html
Old 8/23/06, 05:56 PM
ARF
Bullitt Member

YES!!!
Those are exactly the headlights Im talking about... and the link you posted are the smoked ones... this are the clear ones http://mustangtuning.com/8793foxbody...ts-chrome.html but im still not decided betwen them...

About the rims... there is no center... till I get some pics you will understand...

What do you guys think betwen these?
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...0%201&comp=LRS
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...0%201&comp=LRS