1964-1970 Mustang Member Tech & Restoration Discussion

lost my registration

Search this Thread

Old 4/15/06, 08:49 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
so I had all of my plates renewed at the begining of march, and I did it through the mail since we can do that in Indiana ( I dont know about other states) but anyway...I got my new regisratoin and sticker a few days later, and I immediatley put them on my daily drivers, and put the one for my '65 "somewhere I wouldn't forget." So I go to drive it the other day and I think, "Hey, I need to put my sticker on my plate" So I go to where I remember putting it, and its nowhere to be seen.....(the irony about this it that I lost this thing last year too.....later to find it this past November in the center console of my '03) So anyway...I'm livid becuase I put it there so I would know where it is and now I dont...I guess I'll just have apply for a lost registration..............again...... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]
Old 4/16/06, 08:50 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My son messed up our sticker and we took the sticker back. They charged us a notory fee to sign a piece of paper saying it was lost. We tried to argue that we had the sticker ( actually in hand stuck to itself) and that it was not "lost". In the end, we ended up paying the fees, but they accidentally gave us too much change and we came out ahead. Ordinarily I would have corrected them, but I figured this was kharma.