2015 - 2023 MUSTANG Discuss everything 2015-2023 S550 Mustang

PICS: Sunset on Venice Beach With the 2015 Mustang 5.0

Search this Thread

Old 12/5/13, 08:08 PM
TMS Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PICS: Sunset on Venice Beach With the 2015 Mustang 5.0

Venice Beach is a gorgeous place, and after getting a first-hand look at it, I can tell you that the 2015 Mustang is a gorgeous car.

Now, It’s kind of a hack to say that it looks better in person than it does in pictures—but I’m kind of a hack. And since I’m still a little amped from nearly strangling a gaggle of drum-circle-hacky-sack hippies who kept wandering into my shot, I’ll go with it. The Blue Oval hit it out of the park with the design for its prized Pony. The lines are more fluid, more muscular and more refined than we’ve ever seen. With a ferocious 5.0 Coyote motor under the hood—along with a diet which left Ford’s thoroughbreds 200lbs lighter—and IRS in the back, the competition should be worried. I can’t wait to drive it.

Check out some photos of the heir to the throne—along with some of her subjects—over on the Blog!
Old 12/5/13, 08:24 PM
Bullitt Member

Cool pictures on your blog!
Old 12/5/13, 08:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
It really is such a gorgeous car... I don't know if I like it more than mine... but I do like it! lol
I do sort of disagree about it being more muscular looking though. I think it is much more elegant and fluid, not exactly bulging muscular.
It needs an Aston Martin billet grille though... lol Then it'd make people go... wait what?

But still... Wow.

Last edited by Krohn; 12/5/13 at 08:29 PM.
Old 12/5/13, 09:13 PM
Bullitt Member

Thanks for the "live" pics. The car looks better than I expected it to.......I'm SOLD !! Scott
Old 12/5/13, 10:44 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 212 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by John Coyle

Venice Beach is a gorgeous place, and after getting a first-hand look at it, I can tell you that the 2015 Mustang is a gorgeous car.

Now, It’s kind of a hack to say that it looks better in person than it does in pictures—but I’m kind of a hack. And since I’m still a little amped from nearly strangling a gaggle of drum-circle-hacky-sack hippies who kept wandering into my shot, I’ll go with it. The Blue Oval hit it out of the park with the design for its prized Pony. The lines are more fluid, more muscular and more refined than we’ve ever seen. With a ferocious 5.0 Coyote motor under the hood—along with a diet which left Ford’s thoroughbreds 200lbs lighter—and IRS in the back, the competition should be worried. I can’t wait to drive it.

Check out some photos of the heir to the throne—along with some of her subjects—over on the Blog!
it is pretty but i'd rather this one...
Old 12/5/13, 11:06 PM
FR500 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Do i see recaros?? i hope the seating position is better. I find that i have to have the seatback almost straight up if i want a good sight line to the nose. Especially parking in tight spots or manuvering around smaller spaces. Ivedriven my buddies G37 and the way the hood slopes more down between the fenders really makes it easy to gauge front distance. And being able to see the fenders makes it easier to really place the car
Old 12/5/13, 11:17 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

well that settles it. time to repair the bullitt's body damage and put it up for sale
Old 12/6/13, 08:24 AM
Cobra Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by CCTking
Do i see recaros?? i hope the seating position is better. I find that i have to have the seatback almost straight up if i want a good sight line to the nose. Especially parking in tight spots or manuvering around smaller spaces. Ivedriven my buddies G37 and the way the hood slopes more down between the fenders really makes it easy to gauge front distance. And being able to see the fenders makes it easier to really place the car
Well when your biggest engine is a 3.7 liter V6 you can have a lower hood.