05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara

Old 1/8/12, 12:51 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara

Still making the best padded leather armrest covers for $65. colored stitching for $1 extra. This is a small price part that makes a huge improvement every time your in your car. check out the website for pics and let me know if you have any questions. cant decide on a texture? i`ll mail you a sample to look at.

ive got a pink thread now for the breast cancer cars, and am waiting for a review from a customer on a orange for the go cars. the black still goes great with everything, and the blk leather still goes great with fabric seats too.
Attached Thumbnails Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara-black-stitch-padded-cover.jpg   Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara-dscf1498.jpg   Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara-white-stitch-padded-cover.jpg   Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara-dscf1675.jpg  

Last edited by amustangrocks; 2/7/12 at 09:07 PM.
Old 1/27/12, 12:48 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This actually looks pretty nice. I think I'll pick up one with white stitching when I find the color of the GT500 wheel's stitching.
Old 1/28/12, 11:43 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Saw these linked in another thread. I like them so much and b/c they're reasonably priced, I'm buying one for my soon-to-be-traded-in V6!
Old 1/29/12, 12:31 PM
Mach 1 Member

thanks burner. we have a few thread colors now, black, red, white, blue, dark green, silver( almost looks white on the leather), yellow, orange, pink, hot pink and gray. the colors other than black cost $1 extra per pc.

hey wheelman, you can enjoy it while you have it and can either make the next owner very happy, or you can easily remove it without leaving any traces and sell it or make someone really happy with a nice gift

Last edited by amustangrocks; 1/29/12 at 12:33 PM.
Old 2/21/12, 02:21 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

What website??
Old 2/21/12, 04:46 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by 06blackvertstang
What website??
http://amustangrocksleather.com

I bought an ebrake cover from them that looks OEM and the guy was nice enough to work with me to expedite the shipping so I could get it in time for an estimate appointment. Great quality with different leather types to match OEM and more, great service and great prices, so I'd definitely recommend them. I'm hoping they'll start making 10+ pieces with the contrast stitching. A steering wheel cover and shift boot with OEM color stitching would be fantastic, especially in a wider thread.
Old 2/26/12, 08:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by wheelman
http://amustangrocksleather.com

I bought an ebrake cover from them that looks OEM and the guy was nice enough to work with me to expedite the shipping so I could get it in time for an estimate appointment. Great quality with different leather types to match OEM and more, great service and great prices, so I'd definitely recommend them. I'm hoping they'll start making 10+ pieces with the contrast stitching. A steering wheel cover and shift boot with OEM color stitching would be fantastic, especially in a wider thread.
thanks wheelman. shift boots?
Attached Thumbnails Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara-dscf1509.jpg   Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara-dscf1598.jpg   Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara-dscf1696.jpg  
Old 2/26/12, 09:02 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Burner
This actually looks pretty nice. I think I'll pick up one with white stitching when I find the color of the GT500 wheel's stitching.
07-09 GT500 wheel stitching is in Red.
Old 2/27/12, 11:07 AM

Top notch quality. My E-brake boot looked OEM and fit perfectly.
Old 3/1/12, 09:35 PM
V6 Member

I've gotten the shift boot and the arm rest cover... great quality! I'm a very satisfied customer.
Old 3/3/12, 03:34 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 2007TorchRed
Top notch quality. My E-brake boot looked OEM and fit perfectly.
Originally Posted by Taxman72
I've gotten the shift boot and the arm rest cover... great quality! I'm a very satisfied customer.
many thanks for the nice comments. hey if anyone that has a part from us has a spare minute, we could really use a more recent comment on the website and would really appreciate it.
http://www.amustangrocksleather.com/Guestbook.php

thanks to everyone for the support and letting me and marcy make a nice part for your ride.

Last edited by amustangrocks; 3/3/12 at 03:37 PM.
Old 3/3/12, 09:02 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by amustangrocks
many thanks for the nice comments. hey if anyone that has a part from us has a spare minute, we could really use a more recent comment on the website and would really appreciate it.

thanks to everyone for the support and letting me and marcy make a nice part for your ride.
done
Old 3/4/12, 04:57 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by amustangrocks

Done:

"There is no doubt about it, Mike and Marcey at amustangrocksleather.com truly rock!

I live in Canada and first I purchased their padded leather armrest cover in September 2011 and when I recently saw they started making an E-Brake cover I just ordered a ¾ length cover last month. Overall I am very impressed with the quality of the leather, craftsmanship and service provided. The installed pieces truly enhance the interior of my Mustang. Unlike many aftermarket suppliers, Amustangrocksleather.com with their free shipping makes Canadian purchases a breeze.

Simply put, I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending these products to others!"
Old 3/11/12, 09:13 AM
Mach 1 Member

thanks guys, always good to have a up to date comment on the website
Old 3/11/12, 05:13 PM

Comment submitted.
Old 3/11/12, 10:18 PM
Mach 1 Member

Comment submitted.
thank you, i`ll have to get that posted. man, thats a sharp looking car you have there
Old 3/13/12, 09:31 AM

Great minds think alike.
Old 3/29/12, 04:16 PM
Mach 1 Member

Great minds think alike.
ha, thats gotta be it we`ve been making some great covers and making people happy. thanks to everyone. not sure why its so hard to capture colors in pics. tried to get a couple with the blue thread. its really pretty and we have sold a bunch of blues.
Attached Thumbnails Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara-dscf1794.jpg   Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara-dscf1791.jpg  
Old 4/30/12, 03:57 PM
Mach 1 Member

bump...we now have leather parts in some cool mustangs in the us, canada, spain and germany.

coming up next week, we have black alcantara from italy in the shop, and will make our first cover out of the new material.
Old 5/6/12, 11:29 AM
Mach 1 Member

Alcantara coming up this week!!!

we just made our first cover from this material. this is the real deal stuff from Italy. its the same material found on the boss steering wheels. it has a awesome feel and a great look. the option for this should be up on the website in about a week. heres a few pics
Attached Thumbnails Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara-dscf1851.jpg   Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara-dscf1849.jpg   Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara-dscf1855.jpg   Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara-dscf1847.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Upgrade your console armrest to leather or Alcantara