Notices
5.0L GT Modifications Placeholder for future motor based GT's modifications.

5.0 Coyote Edelbrock E-force coming soon. Pre-order now!

Search this Thread

Old 3/2/11, 02:36 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5.0 Coyote Edelbrock E-force coming soon. Pre-order now!

That's right. The Edelbrock E-force will be available very soon for the 5.0 Coyote in your Mustang! We have been very impressed with every Edelbrock E-force kit we have put on Mustangs and LS based engines and we expect this one to be as good if not better! If you really want to make your Coyote howl don't miss out on this supercharger.

Pre-order today from MD Speed Shop / Modular Depot and be the first one of your friends to experience the Edelbrock difference.

You can PM me or call me at the number below to pre-order your 5.0 Coyote E-force

Pricing and official release date will be announced when I get that info from Edelbrock. For now you can salivate at the pics of the E-force on the Coyote!

Thanks,

Chris
Attached Thumbnails 5.0 Coyote Edelbrock E-force coming soon. Pre-order now!-1588_engine_front_small.jpg   5.0 Coyote Edelbrock E-force coming soon. Pre-order now!-1588_installed_right_small.jpg   5.0 Coyote Edelbrock E-force coming soon. Pre-order now!-1588_installed_straight_small.jpg  
Attached Images  

Last edited by mystichris@MD; 3/2/11 at 02:39 PM.
Old 3/2/11, 04:13 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
That looks very nice. Can't wait for pics and a vid.
Old 3/2/11, 07:12 PM
V6 Member

Without more details such as dyno numbers and price,why would anyone pre order an unknown quantity?
Old 3/2/11, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by kws6000
Without more details such as dyno numbers and price,why would anyone pre order an unknown quantity?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV0ED...layer_embedded
Old 3/2/11, 09:17 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
very nice, id love to get one, but the pocket book wont allow it..
Old 3/2/11, 09:20 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WANT!
Old 3/4/11, 05:44 AM
Bullitt Member

Torn between this and the FR one. This is a lot quieter than a regular whipple, but I like to hear the whine, but with this one your kind of like a wolf in sheeps clothing

I guess it will come down to actual $$ and warranty issues.
Old 3/4/11, 04:02 PM
Former Vendor

If you are concerned about installing an E-force kit and hurting your Mustang and not having a factory Ford warranty to fall back on don't fear because Edelbrock just released the information below about additional insurance you can buy for your car when you purchase an E-force.

The first is the expansion of their supplemental warranty program that now includes three warranty options (Silver, Gold and Platinum) based on the consumer's desired term and coverage limits with no deductible on any of the plans. Edelbrock has E-Force warranty plans available in terms from 3-year/36,000 mile up to 5-year/100,000 mile with liability coverage ranging from $9,000 to $19,000.

The Silver is $475, the Gold Package is $750 and the Platinum Package is $995.

The silver covers $5k on the engine and $9K total. The gold covers $9K engine and $13K total, the platnium covers $15K engine and $19K total. All three cover $2500 for trans and $1500 for rearend.
Old 3/8/11, 09:27 AM
Former Vendor

For those of you interested in the optional warranty here is a link to more info:

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_new/mc/superchargers/pdf/Edelbrock_Warranty_Form.pdf
Old 3/8/11, 10:00 AM
V6 Member

I want to know what its expected to put out. And rough price.. you have to have a ballpark for both of those...
Old 3/8/11, 10:03 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by blkside
I want to know what its expected to put out. And rough price.. you have to have a ballpark for both of those...
If you watch the video, it made 600 crank HP at 8.7lbs boost.
Old 3/8/11, 10:22 AM
V6 Member

Actually I cant watch the video... Afghanistan pwns me right now... sorry although the thunder from the mortars right now may own me more.. and that is no ****... **** Haji...

Thanks for the numbers though...
Old 3/8/11, 02:33 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by blkside
I would think ballpark pricing would be $6999
Old 3/16/11, 03:44 PM
Former Vendor

Alright everyone pricing has been released. The E-force for the 2011 Mustang GT is $6495.87 A ship date has not been released yet, but we expect it to be soon!

Anyone that orders a kit from me and gets it installed here will not have to pay for shipping and we will also throw in free dyno pulls!
Old 3/16/11, 05:28 PM
V6 Member

Just talked to Edelbrock....no shipping date yet...and no final power numbers yet....Calibration still being worked on.....Same story as 2 months ago except p/n and price listed...

Sounds like typical B.S. on the manufacturer's part to keep people out of the market and from buying a Roush , frpp,or Kenne bell....which are actually available....

I wouldnt be surprised if its several months before they actually ship....
Old 3/17/11, 11:02 AM
Former Vendor

Below is the press release that Edelbrock published today on the Coyote E-force.

TORRANCE, CA (March 17, 2011) - Edelbrock is excited to announce the release of their E-Force Supercharger system for 2011 Ford Mustangs equipped with a 5.0L 4V engine (#1588). Based in large part on the existing supercharger for 2005-10 Mustangs, this new kit will allow the 2011 Mustang to produce 559 horsepower and 503 ft-lbs. of torque with low boost. This design is engineered and manufactured by Edelbrock and features an Eaton® Twin Vortices Series (TVS®) 2300 GEN VI rotor assembly - the same internals used on the new Corvette ZR-1.

The supercharger assembly is integrated into Edelbrock's unique intake manifold for a truly seamless design with minimal components. The intake features 15" long runners for maximum low-end torque and an integrated bypass valve that helps reduce parasitic loss under light throttle, which improves mileage potential. Keeping the air cool is a 110 square inch, high capacity, air to water intercooler - the largest of its kind available on the market today - and a full face low temp heat exchanger. It has been designed to meet 50-State emissions and work with all OEM emissions equipment (E.O. Number D-215-77).
This complete Edelbrock E-Force supercharger kit includes everything you need to bolt it on under the hood of a 2011 Mustang GT, including supercharger/manifold assembly, fuel injectors, air-to-water intercooler and a handheld flash programmer to properly tune the factory ECU for the added power. Edelbrock offers 3 levels of optional powertrain warranty terms - including 3-Year/36,000 mile and 5-Year/60,000 mile, offering up to $19,000 of coverage, for peace of mind when installing on a brand new car.

Edelbrock also offers a competition version of this system (#1589). Edelbrock E-Force Competition Supercharger systems are based off of our popular street systems, but are pared down to the essential components that a racer needs, without the extras that experienced racers prefer to customize for their own competitive advantage. They include the essential supercharger package components with selectable options based on your purpose built needs - from our Competition Air Intake Systems to fuel injectors, pulleys and much more.

Features Include:

2300cc (140 cubic inch) Eaton® TVS® GEN VI rotor assembly
Unique intake manifold design with 15" long runners for increased low-end torque
100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
Installs under the stock hood with no modifications
Complete package includes supercharger/intake assembly, air-box lid, fuel injectors, air-to-water intercooler, and flash tuner with proper calibration
Optional 5 Year/60,000 mile warranty
Made in USA for absolute quality and performance
50 State Emissions Legal (E.O. Number D-215-77)
Retail Price: $6,495.87
Old 3/17/11, 11:38 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by kws6000
Just talked to Edelbrock....no shipping date yet...and no final power numbers yet....Calibration still being worked on.....Same story as 2 months ago except p/n and price listed...

Sounds like typical B.S. on the manufacturer's part to keep people out of the market and from buying a Roush , frpp,or Kenne bell....which are actually available....

I wouldnt be surprised if its several months before they actually ship....
I don't know who you talked to at Edelbrock, but they must not have had the latest and greatest news. I just got off the phone with the sales director for the E-forces and he said the tuning is definitely done and they will be shipping out sometime in April. They are just finalizing some small things. We should have a definite ship date real soon.

The 50-state emission legal kit is rated at 559 BHP 503 BTQ
Old 3/17/11, 01:12 PM
GT Member

At what boost though? Does this require any trimming to the timing cover?

Last edited by Liquid; 3/17/11 at 01:14 PM.
Old 3/17/11, 02:40 PM
V6 Member

I talked to Edelbrock yesterday....The phone rep talked to one of the developmental engineers ,while I was on the line....For a product supposedly about to be released,no details about boost levels were available,or when production will commence.....

The Edelbrock rep also admitted that at times ,several months (6+) will elapse from release of part number to actual product release....

The Edelbrock rep was supposed to email me more details today about the kit....which hasnt happened....And likely wont

I still call BS about the availability timeframe.....

Where are the dyno sheets?......
Old 3/17/11, 02:43 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by mystichris@MD
I don't know who you talked to at Edelbrock, but they must not have had the latest and greatest news. I just got off the phone with the sales director for the E-forces and he said the tuning is definitely done and they will be shipping out sometime in April. They are just finalizing some small things. We should have a definite ship date real soon.

The 50-state emission legal kit is rated at 559 BHP 503 BTQ
So,where are the detailed dyno sheets and info. about transmission compatibility,and boost levels?

Quick Reply: 5.0 Coyote Edelbrock E-force coming soon. Pre-order now!