The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/)
-   -   Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/huge-strange-random-pictures-idiocy-gallery-499876/)

laserred38 3/11/14 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers (Post 6770200)
Thanks y'all :D I can't complain ;) Patrick! We already have the body kit that's going on it :) just have to wait till we get the suspension and bigger wheels are on, then put the body on

:nice::nice: Doing gears too?

kcoTiger 3/11/14 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers (Post 6770149)
Not the best photos but they work for now

VERY nice! That's fancier than the one I had.

Scothew 3/11/14 05:02 PM

Nice jeep stef :)

El Coyote GT/CS 3/11/14 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by wheelman (Post 6770156)

Wow. It's worse that that. They're considering getting rid of the animal because when the "pussy" kicks the cat, it fights back. Disgusting excuse for a human being.

Rather B.Blown 3/11/14 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by El Coyote GT/CS (Post 6770475)
Wow. It's worse that that. They're considering getting rid of the animal because when the "pussy" kicks the cat, it fights back. Disgusting excuse for a human being.

Sorry, but if a 20+lb cat with a violent history attacked my 7 month old baby, a kick in the *** to get it off would be the least of that cat's worries.

Mustang Freak 3/11/14 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown (Post 6770490)
Sorry, but if a 20+lb cat with a violent history attacked my 7 month old baby, a kick in the *** to get it off would be the least of that cat's worries.

Amen!!!

cdynaco 3/11/14 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by El Coyote GT/CS (Post 6770475)

That's a Portland OR city sissy boy for ya. :shame: But hey - I'm sure he knows all kinds of stuff about global warming, organic tofu, and is well connected to all his tech toys. :p

2k7gtcs 3/11/14 08:35 PM

That poor baby's neck!

I thought her head was gonna fall off. :shame:

El Coyote GT/CS 3/11/14 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown (Post 6770490)

These "people" say the cat had a violent history yet they allowed it near their child. Abuse will make an animal somewhat aggressive. Also, these "people" didn't mention what the child was doing to annoy the cat either. That's pretty weak.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a cat person. I know they're kind of crazy and unpredictable. If I get near them, I'm likely to get whacked sooner or later. Especially if I misbehave. Grrr

I've been scratched and bitten a lot...

...but you should see the other guy!

kcoTiger 3/11/14 11:52 PM

Only one cat I've ever met has liked me, and fortunately it's the one at the speed shop where I spend all my spare time and money (if you believe my wife, that is. Ok, maybe all my spare money but I do spend some of my spare time elsewhere). Cats, for whatever reason, take one look at me, their eyes get as big as saucers and they start climbing the drapes and screaming.

cdynaco 3/12/14 12:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I've always kind of liked feisty cats. Rarely were they mean but if you'd mess with them they'd sometimes mess back.
I had a big Himalayan named Yosemite Sam and he was a blast. I'd say "Sammy... where's your mammy?" and give him a few pfft's, and he'd get all wide eyed knowing it was play time. You could get him all wound up and then he would actually chase you down the hall. But never got mean. He'd mellow out when you did and a while later be on your lap purrin. You just have to know how to speak cat. :p

Miss that cat... never got another.

NinjaSteffers 3/12/14 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by laserred38 (Post 6770294)
:nice::nice: Doing gears too?

The tires won't be that big, so I don't think it'll need new gearing lol

Originally Posted by kcoTiger (Post 6770451)
VERY nice! That's fancier than the one I had.

Thank you :)

Originally Posted by Scothew (Post 6770455)
Nice jeep stef :)

:D

phiggs54 3/12/14 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by cdynaco (Post 6770661)
I've always kind of liked feisty cats. Rarely were they mean but if you'd mess with them they'd sometimes mess back.
I had a big Himalayan named Yosemite Sam and he was a blast. I'd say "Sammy... where's your mammy?" and give him a few pfft's, and he'd get all wide eyed knowing it was play time. You could get him all wound up and then he would actually chase you down the hall. But never got mean. He'd mellow out when you did and a while later be on your lap purrin. You just have to know how to speak cat. :p

Miss that cat... never got another.

Cool looking cat Charlie.

2k7gtcs 3/12/14 09:21 AM

My cats like me

Because I feed them

That is all

NinjaSteffers 3/12/14 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6770790)
My cats like me Because I feed them That is all

Why would you feed cats? There are about 5 that hang around here and I hate them! I let captain out everyone I see one so hopefully they'd get the hint but, nope! They keep coming back

2k7gtcs 3/12/14 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers (Post 6770811)
Why would you feed cats? There are about 5 that hang around here and I hate them! I let captain out everyone I see one so hopefully they'd get the hint but, nope! They keep coming back

Well all my Mustangs are inside otherwise I'd have no cats.

But here in the quasi country they eat the mice and kill the snakes and catch my gophers.

kcoTiger 3/12/14 12:01 PM

They do serve a purpose outside of town. They're great ratters.

Blue Notch 3/12/14 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers (Post 6770811)

You've just never met Sandy.

NinjaSteffers 3/12/14 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Notch (Post 6770905)
You've just never met Sandy.

I'm sorry Nate but I hate ALL cats. But not like lions and tigers lol

Blue Notch 3/12/14 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers (Post 6770947)

I'm sorry Nate but I hate ALL cats. But not like lions and tigers lol

It's impossible to hate Sandy. ;)