The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/)
-   -   Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/huge-strange-random-pictures-idiocy-gallery-499876/)

AlsCobra 11/24/11 01:25 AM

Ok. Wow that would be terrible.

2k7gtcs 11/24/11 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by AlsCobra

I like Prince's music. And I am not ashamed at all after hearing what Joe listens too. :lol:

I like some of it. More so in the past than now. Actually if his songs come on a radio now I'd probably change it.

I'm not sure I have anything I listen to that I'm ashamed of. I listen to classical music. But that's awesome. I will have to check my iTunes and see...

denlem 11/24/11 09:24 AM

If the windows are down and i'm blasting music, I skip over the embarrassing stuff. If the windows are up, i'm singing along!

I'm not a big Britney fan, but I do like some of the songs on her latest album. A few Miley songs I like too. Hell, I even like a few songs from The Band Perry!

Shelby08 11/24/11 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by denlem
If the windows are down and i'm blasting music, I skip over the embarrassing stuff. If the windows are up, i'm singing along!

I'm not a big Britney fan, but I do like some of the songs on her latest album. A few Miley songs I like too. Hell, I even like a few songs from The Band Perry!

Depends on who's in the car. If the windows are down and the tops down and my buddies are in the car you best believe I'm finding some Selena Gomez!!!

thatgirlkristina 11/24/11 09:39 AM

Hey Dolls....Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a great day!

2k7gtcs 11/24/11 09:48 AM

Ok these are the only possible embarrassing ones I can think of. Tell me if they're bad.

The Cure
Depeche Mode
Norah Jones
Book of Love
The Bangles
The Cranberries
Garbage
Pat Benetar
Sinead O'Connor
Gwen Stefani
a-ha
Sheryl Crow
3OH!3
Jewel
Enya
Patsy Cline
Nena

That's the ones that may be. All the others in my iTunes library are rock, alt rock, classic rock, or one of the kids songs.

Pinoy361 11/24/11 09:51 AM

Idk bout yall but i blast gangsta music! Rio soundtrack goes HAM

denlem 11/24/11 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6185770)
Ok these are the only possible embarrassing ones I can think of. Tell me if they're bad.

The Cure
Depeche Mode
Norah Jones
Book of Love
The Bangles
The Cranberries
Garbage
Pat Benetar
Sinead O'Connor
Gwen Stefani
a-ha
Sheryl Crow
3OH!3
Jewel
Enya
Patsy Cline
Nena

That's the ones that may be. All the others in my iTunes library are rock, alt rock, classic rock, or one of the kids songs.

I have the red ones in my Zune!

thatgirlkristina 11/24/11 09:57 AM

[QUOTE=2k7gtcs;6185770]Ok these are the only possible embarrassing ones I can think of. Tell me if they're bad.

Gwen Stefani is not bad unless you are singing "Holla Back Girl"

2k7gtcs 11/24/11 10:07 AM

Lol

Only with the windows up.

Shelby08 11/24/11 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6185770)

The Cure
Depeche Mode
Norah Jones
Book of Love
The Bangles
The Cranberries
Garbage
Pat Benetar
Sinead O'Connor
Gwen Stefani
a-ha
Sheryl Crow
3OH!3
Jewel
Enya
Patsy Cline
Nena

....I will never have the red ones on anything I own......

11SHELBYGT500 11/24/11 10:14 AM

I see you guys are manning up, I just had to take the first bullet. LOL

2k7gtcs 11/24/11 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Shelby08

....I will never have the red ones on anything I own......

Oh well. It is what it is.

thatgirlkristina 11/24/11 10:39 AM

It's always the guys that don't admit it (Shelby08) that are singing songs like "Womanizer" by Britney Spears!

Shelby08 11/24/11 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by thatgirlkristina
It's always the guys that don't admit it (Shelby08) that are singing songs like "Womanizer" by Britney Spears!

Nope....I prefer Criminal!:)

2k7gtcs 11/24/11 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
I see you guys are manning up, I just had to take the first bullet. LOL

You are like the Jackie Robinson of liking chick music.

Shelby08 11/24/11 10:47 AM

Dude all those Disney chicks have some talent...and catchy songs..

2k7gtcs 11/24/11 10:48 AM

Dude all those Disney chicks have some talent...and catchy songs..

Selena Gomez ain't bad looking at all.

Shelby08 11/24/11 10:50 AM

Yeah...she's alright but something about that Demi Lovato tells me she's a freak...in the best of ways. ;)

2k7gtcs 11/24/11 10:51 AM

Yeah...she's alright but something about that Demi Lovato tells me she's a freak...in the best of ways. ;)

Well we know she has issues. Tried to kill herself. So she might be a bit freaky in the sack.