The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/)
-   -   Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/huge-strange-random-pictures-idiocy-gallery-499876/)

SpectreH 4/26/20 03:09 PM

You'd think the left would promote the idea of drinking clorox. The dead always vote democrat.

Mustang Freak 4/27/20 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Gravydog316
HEY! God gave them Trump!
Don't pick on harmless sheep!
They have gun rights, you know!
:trolls:

There's only one shepherd to follow and it isn't Trump! :yup:

SpectreH 4/27/20 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Gravydog316 (Post 7050596)
ok...?

see, Trump was the one promoting useless malaria drugs, fish tank cleaner, UV lights, & injecting god-knows-what

your tinfoil hat is getting too crinkly,
time to make a fresh one,
so you can block out those Hillary emails,
& "no collusion" lies,
& deliveries from the basement of the NY pizza place basement where Hillary keeps all those kids

Trump never told anyone to use any of that stuff. Some idiots drank the cleaner. Some studies indicate success using the malaria drugs. Some do not. But a doctor has to prescribe them. UV therapy is used for some diseases, but the press doesn't fact check squat. He was asking questions, some of which may not make sense. But asking if some sort of disinfectant could be developed is not the same as saying "go shoot up some lysol or clorox".

As for the rest of your stupid comments (that's actually redundant), I don't wear hats. I imagine you wore a helmet to school and licked the bus windows.

Bonus round: Why is the press covering up Biden's sexual assault accusations? Yes, due process should be followed, but why the cover up? #Metoo only if the accused is republican.

shaneyusa 4/28/20 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by SpectreH (Post 7050608)

Bonus round: Why is the press covering up Biden's sexual assault accusations? Yes, due process should be followed, but why the cover up? #Metoo only if the accused is republican.

And to take this one step further. Why has the press not followed up on Biden's inability to remember, or even know where he is. His wife has had to lead him around and direct him to where he should be. I am not a doctor, but from what I have seen on some video clips it sure looks like he has dementia in some form. God help us if he gets in....

Mustang Freak 4/29/20 03:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Typical car interior... :shame:
Attachment 213003

Mustang Freak 4/30/20 04:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 213004
Jim Carey's latest :heh:

David Young 5/15/20 05:11 AM

Took me a minute but now I see :)

Mustang Freak 5/15/20 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by David Young
Took me a minute but now I see :)

Did it wink back at you? :rofl2:

Mustang Freak 5/18/20 02:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 213030Attachment 213029

Mustang Freak 5/21/20 02:53 PM

Dukes of Hazzard sequel filming...? :heh:

Mustang Freak 5/24/20 12:09 PM

:rofl2:

Mustang Freak 5/27/20 07:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 213048

SpectreH 5/28/20 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Gravydog316 (Post 7051783)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SpectreH 5/28/20 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Gravydog316 (Post 7051794)
here you go

I don't like country music, but the rest is ok.

SpectreH 5/28/20 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Gravydog316 (Post 7051799)
(oh, the Lord they are talking about is Allah, by the way)

I have known my share of honest, hard-working rednecks. I can assure you, none worship the devil god allah.

Mustang Freak 5/28/20 05:36 PM

I read 'country music' I'm out! :rofl2:

SpectreH 6/1/20 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by Gravydog316 (Post 7051879)
there's literally no difference between rednecks & terrorists.
just where they live.

You prove your ignorance with statements like that. 99% of who you call a redneck are simply lower middle class Americans who work hard and tend to their own business. They harm no one, and when times are tough, they do everything in their power not to look for a handout from the government. They drive trucks to deliver the goods you want, and grow the food you eat. They watch football, NASCAR, and go to church. And here's another little tidbit for you - not all of them are white. But go ahead and keep spewing your stupidity and hate.

SpectreH 6/1/20 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Gravydog316 (Post 7051899)
see, but, as we know, they drive into crowds of liberals, are racist,
& i said not all were white

OK, I am not an English major, and I mistype things from time to time. Still, could you repeat that but make a coherent sentence out of it?

Bert 6/2/20 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Gravydog316 (Post 7051918)
. . .
Trump called the white racists "very fine people"
& called the blacks "thugs"...

BULLSH*T!

since everything is on video these days, please post it -- otherwise this is just another divisive LIE

4x4xFord 6/2/20 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Bert (Post 7051943)
BULLSH*T!

since everything is on video these days, please post it -- otherwise this is just another divisive LIE

Unless it supports sheep's opinion, it's fake news or a lie. All things that make her happy are true. Because smart?