The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Hall Of Fame Homepage (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f864/)
-   -   What did you do with your Mustang today? (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f864/what-did-you-do-your-mustang-today-503839/)

laserred38 4/21/17 02:52 PM

Put the car up for sale on instagram, since I have about 2000 followers mostly from the Mustang community. Family life has taken a sharp turn for the worst recently, so the car (which was always a wall between us anyways) has to go. It's so tainted for me at this point, I don't even want it anymore. I hope it goes to a good home :(

2k7gtcs 4/21/17 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by laserred38
Put the car up for sale on instagram, since I have about 2000 followers mostly from the Mustang community. Family life has taken a sharp turn for the worst recently, so the car (which was always a wall between us anyways) has to go. It's so tainted for me at this point, I don't even want it anymore. I hope it goes to a good home :(

Sorry to hear that Patrick

Hope it goes to good home like you say and things all work out for the best

ElkGroveFordGuy 4/21/17 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by laserred38 (Post 7013244)

Hope everything turns out ok for you!
Never like to hear that

laserred38 4/21/17 04:38 PM

Thanks guys. It sucks because I FINALLY got it running perfectly and I haven't even been able to enjoy it. But right now, keeping my family together is more important to me and the car wasn't the tipping point, but it has always been a problem for us that I selfishly chose to ignore - which with the amount of mods and various wheel sets I've gone through, everyone here probably knows exactly what I mean... :shame:

Mustang Freak 4/21/17 07:40 PM

Sorry to read that Patrick I'll keep you and your family in my prayers! Family first before anything else on this earth. :yup:

2k7gtcs 4/21/17 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Sorry to read that Patrick I'll keep you and your family in my prayers! Family first before anything else on this earth. :yup:

Amen brother

Blue Notch 4/21/17 09:31 PM

Really sorry, Patrick. Hope you find her a good home. :(

shaneyusa 4/21/17 10:28 PM

Wow, sorry to hear this Patrick. Hope this removes the issue and wish you the best. Good luck and hope you get what you want out of your baby...

I agree with the others. Family is really top priority. Hope this all works out for you.

Stage_3 4/22/17 10:12 AM

Sorry to hear Patrick!
I hope all is well on the home front. We're here if you need us bro! Good luck.

Sarge 4/22/17 11:02 AM

I'm glad I still have the Blizzak snow tires on. I just cleared 3 inches of snow off the driveway, and I'll be driving later.

(Checks calendar, yes, April 22. I'm ready for some global warming, please.)

Stage_3 4/22/17 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Sarge (Post 7013306)
I'm glad I still have the Blizzak snow tires on. I just cleared 3 inches of snow off the driveway, and I'll be driving later.
(Checks calendar, yes, April 22. I'm ready for some global warming, please.)

WOW!!! :confused:
Enough already, right?!? lol

GrnT 4/23/17 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by laserred38

I'm sorry to hear about you Mustang Patrick. Hope things end up the way you want them to.
You have a great family. You can always come back to cars at another time.

2k7gtcs 4/23/17 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Gravydog316
(It's climate change);
one Xmas, we had 5 feet of snow;
the next year, green grass lol

:banghead:

kanine 4/23/17 03:36 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Finally got new wheels. I know black and SVE's are played out, oh well. Now to decide on tires.

Stage_3 4/23/17 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by kanine (Post 7013364)
Finally got new wheels. I know black and SVE's are played out, oh well. Now to decide on tires.

Looks killer bro! :nice:
I don't think the black wheels are played out at all.

Stage_3 4/23/17 06:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Took her out today! :nice:

Mustang Freak 4/23/17 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Stage_3

:agree: I saw two black Hellcats at the gas station today a challenger and a charger both with black rims they looked awesome. So I asked the challenger owner how he liked it. He said it is a fun car. I said aren't the chargers a little quicker? He replied they're supposed to be but my brother over there isn't as good at racing as I am! :rofl2:

kanine 4/23/17 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Stage_3 (Post 7013368)

Thanks, your Roush looks good as always, so glad we are finally getting warm weather.

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak (Post 7013375)
:agree: I saw two black Hellcats at the gas station today a challenger and a charger both with black rims they looked awesome. So I asked the challenger owner how he liked it. He said it is a fun car. I said aren't the chargers a little quicker? He replied they're supposed to be but my brother over there isn't as good at racing as I am! :rofl2:

If I were to buy a boat, I would choose the Charger, at least it has 4 doors. Lol, jk, I would take any of the Hellcats!

ElkGroveFordGuy 4/23/17 09:09 PM

I washed and detailed my 2014, and my 1990!
Then I finished some major front end surgery on my 1965!
Wife and girls were busy this weekend so I had a bunch of time with my mustangs!:nice:

FromZto5 4/24/17 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Stage_3 (Post 7013369)
Took her out today! :nice:

nice Tony! I also drove her yesterday! In fact, I even gave her a blood transfusion as well yesterday afternoon. I gave her 8 quarts of AMSOIL Sig Series 5W-20 and Ea017 oil filter. :nice:

edit: might I add, ZERO drips of oil on anything either. Gotta love the Ziploc baggie trick on the oil filter.