Welcome to the Fast Lane - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

Notices
Fast Lane News, Tech, and Advice from one of the top teams in Mustang road racing, Rehagen Racing. General road racing discussion welcome!

Welcome to the Fast Lane

Old 8/29/13, 03:41 PM

Welcome to the Fast Lane

We're happy to announce that the Mustang Source now has it's own dedicated forum for Mustang owners that like to track their cars.

Rehagen Racing is excited to be the moderator of this forum and help you realize your cars goals on and off the track.

Ask questions, post builds, brag about your lap times, and show off your driving skills.
Old 8/29/13, 03:57 PM
More Avatar Changes Than Paris Hilton Vid's
TMS Staff

Outstanding and thank you!
Old 8/29/13, 04:10 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

TMS and RR have had a long history, back when they were running the SN95 cars! Glad to have them apart of the site again fully.
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to the Fast Lane-10_994517.jpg   Welcome to the Fast Lane-wdmp_091002_2485.jpg  

Last edited by Scothew; 8/29/13 at 04:16 PM.
Old 8/29/13, 04:26 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

excited about this. I foresee spending alt of time in here as I start my build this winter.
Old 9/12/13, 03:31 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by RehagenRacing View Post
Rehagen Racing is excited to be the moderator of this forum and help you realize your cars goals on and off the track.

Ask questions....
Very nice. Thanks for the sponsorship.

How about a little history lesson on Rehagen Racing? I've been a fan of Motorola Cup/Koni Challenge/Grand-Am Cup/Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge going back to ~1995. I am not sure that I remember a RR car until the S197 (you had three at one time?)?

JMO, I believe Grand-Am stuck a weight penalty on the Mustangs after their successes in the mid 2000's.

What is your next race? I believe that you offer some racing aftermarket parts FS?
Old 9/13/13, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by 95cobraR View Post
Very nice. Thanks for the sponsorship.

How about a little history lesson on Rehagen Racing? I've been a fan of Motorola Cup/Koni Challenge/Grand-Am Cup/Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge going back to ~1995. I am not sure that I remember a RR car until the S197 (you had three at one time?)?

JMO, I believe Grand-Am stuck a weight penalty on the Mustangs after their successes in the mid 2000's.

What is your next race? I believe that you offer some racing aftermarket parts FS?
Rehagen Racing has been around since the 80's. When exactly is open to discussion, lol. We've been running in Grand-Am since the '03 season. We previously ran the 03-04 SN95 body cars. At one point we were competing 4 S197 cars. We won the 2009 Grand-Am GS driver and owners championships. Since then we have won multiple events in Grand-Am, SCCA, and NASA. In addition, we are a 4 time national champion in AI and ST2.

All cars are supposed to be "performanced matched" in each series. Uncorked, there are not many cars we run with that can contest the Mustang.

We have a full retail business where we specialize in late model Mustangs. We are also one of the few places that stock road race specific parts. We also have many hard to find and discontinued items from the Ford Racing programs.

It's not certain when our next race will be, at this time.