The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Ruby Red (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f831/)
-   -   Ruby Red Roll Call! - Post yours (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f831/ruby-red-roll-call-post-yours-519753/)

HolyPony! 4/23/13 01:15 PM

I just realized that the millionth Mustang to roll out of the Flat Rocks plant was ... (Drum roll) Ruby Red !

tukatz 4/24/13 04:04 PM

Here are some new shots of Maria taken in the SUN. Yes, we do get that stuff here in Western Washington.

elkk 4/25/13 03:12 PM

Added Modest Pin Stripes

2 Attachment(s)
Added small / modest pin stripes to hood and rear quarters today. May or may nor keep them but I am getting use to them. It really is hard to capture the beauty of Ruby Red.

Hadtohaveit'13 4/25/13 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by elkk (Post 6611193)
Added small / modest pin stripes to hood and rear quarters today. May or may nor keep them but I am getting use to them. It really is hard to capture the beauty of Ruby Red.

I like them.. Alot, the more I look at them. Brings out the color and matches the sexy interior

Shhhh 4/25/13 06:52 PM

I think they look good, elkk.

As far as capturing the beauty of Ruby Red goes I had a coworker outside this morning when I pulled up say to me "You know that color is just amazing. It actually changes. Sometimes its a completely different shade of red, sometimes its a darker type of red, right now it's a bright wet vibrant red that looks like.. I could just jump into it and swim in it. It's so wild every time I see it it looks different"

Hard to capture that with a camera.

Hadtohaveit'13 4/25/13 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Shhhh (Post 6611350)
I think they look good, elkk.

As far as capturing the beauty of Ruby Red goes I had a coworker outside this morning when I pulled up say to me "You know that color is just amazing. It actually changes. Sometimes its a completely different shade of red, sometimes its a darker type of red, right now it's a bright wet vibrant red that looks like.. I could just jump into it and swim in it. It's so wild every time I see it it looks different"

Hard to capture that with a camera.

Hahah that's a fun quote to remember

Stage_3 4/25/13 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by elkk (Post 6611193)

Car looks good.
Is your lower rocker panel near your back tire pushed in before the wheel? Looks weird. Or is it me? :screwy:

elkk 4/25/13 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Stage_3 (Post 6611433)
Car looks good.
Is your lower rocker panel near your back tire pushed in before the wheel? Looks weird. Or is it me? :screwy:

Whew!! Scared me too. I had to go look at it in the garage. It's fine, it must be a shadow in the picture. Sharp eye thou.

elkk 4/25/13 08:42 PM

Picture at Top of The Mustang Source.com

I believe it is the best color...sure looks like Ruby Red to me.

Lava Dude 6/2/13 04:59 PM

Ford has some really awesome colors out right now - please post more Ruby Red photos folks! My wife has a new Fusion in Tuxedo Black Metallic, and I'm sure I would've bought mine with it if Lava Red wasn't a choice at the time.

But I'd like to see more variations of that Ruby Red in the sun/shade if anyone has them.

HolyPony! 6/2/13 05:27 PM

I'll be taking delivery of mine this week. Funny thing, I just noticed that my 2005 Mustang was the first year for this platform, and its color was only available that year (mineral grey). My Ruby Red will be the last year of this platform, yet again with an exclusive color !

HolyPony! 6/5/13 07:15 PM

Oh my god... This ain't Ruby Red, it's Obscene Red !

DRB 6/11/13 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by tukatz (Post 6610700)

Gorgeous 'vert. Congratulations!

tukatz 6/11/13 09:41 AM

Thanks. I never get tired of looking at her or of driving her.

HolyPony! 6/11/13 09:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 140138

And here's mine just as I picked it from the dealer and drove it home last Wednesday. Sorry, the picture quality is not great, I only had the phone with me. It's got tinted windows by now (and a LoJack!).

This is hands down the most gorgeous color and car I've ever owned.

myponyandme 6/11/13 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by HolyPony! (Post 6638804)

And here's mine just as I picked it from the dealer and drove it home last Wednesday. Sorry, the picture quality is not great, I only had the phone with me. It's got tinted windows by now (and a LoJack!).

This is hands down the most gorgeous color and car I've ever owned.

Gorgeous!!!!! :)

Solver99 6/12/13 09:10 PM

Here's Mine!

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 140252

Attachment 140253

tukatz 6/12/13 09:52 PM

I've been driving for a very long time and I have never before seen such a spectacular color. The person who spoke about feeling as if they could jump in and swim in it really hit it. This color just sucks you in. Ford, you really did it this time.

JJG 6/13/13 08:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I saw this beauty today at Ford World Headquarters
Attachment 198589

Shhhh 6/14/13 08:13 AM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...98960406_o.jpg

Finished pics coming when I can get the time to wash my car and take some...