The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Ruby Red (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f831/)
-   -   It's finally here.......WOW ! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f831/its-finally-here-wow-528851/)

WileE.Coyote 3/12/14 09:11 PM

It's finally here.......WOW !

4 Attachment(s)
It's been one long three month wait, but I picked up the keys yesterday at the dealership. It is one pretty little pony and I imagine every cop in my small town will recognize it in a few weeks. Maybe the stripes scream, come get me.

I'm looking forward to spending some serious seat time in it, as well as the shopping spree. A smarter man than I would close his paypal account.

AlsCobra 3/12/14 09:12 PM

Cool man. What you plans with it?

ElkGroveFordGuy 3/12/14 09:14 PM

Very nice I go pick mine up on Friday morning!

2011 Kona Blue 3/12/14 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by WileE.Coyote (Post 6771252)
It's been one long three month wait, but I picked up the keys yesterday at the dealership. It is one pretty little pony and I imagine every cop in my small town will recognize it in a few weeks. Maybe the stripes scream, come get me.

I'm looking forward to spending some serious seat time in it, as well as the shopping spree. A smarter man than I would close his paypal account.

Very nice looking pony you got there. Congrats!

WileE.Coyote 3/12/14 09:27 PM

Interior accents are first on the list AC. Then move on to GT500 axelbacks. With such limited time with it, the shifter seems to work pretty well, if you don't tend to hurry it. But, that MGW sounds pretty sweet. Long term, I think those Brembo wheels might just need to be powder coated white.

WileE.Coyote 3/12/14 09:30 PM

Thanks Kona, it's very much appreciated.

WileE.Coyote 3/12/14 09:32 PM

Thanks EGFG. Good luck with your new ride

DarrenGT 3/12/14 09:41 PM

Beautiful!

Scrape 3/12/14 09:47 PM

Congrats. Beautiful ride.

shaneyusa 3/12/14 11:29 PM

Very nice color combo. Sharp looking ride. Congrats!

Yeah, that wait from order to deliver can be killer, but well worth it!

Enjoy!

DarrenGT 3/12/14 11:35 PM

I'm jealous. I love that color combo

FordService 3/13/14 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by WileE.Coyote (Post 6771252)

GORGEOUS! Congrats and enjoy, WileE.Coyote!

Deysha

Automatic 5.0 3/13/14 07:55 AM

Very nice!

tukatz 3/13/14 08:37 AM

Spectacular! But then it is Ruby Red. :D

WileE.Coyote 3/13/14 09:57 AM

:poke:Thanks very much to all of you for the flowers. And to Deysha for the help and courtesy in the last few weeks of the process.

laserred38 3/13/14 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by WileE.Coyote (Post 6771264)
Interior accents are first on the list AC. Then move on to GT500 axelbacks. With such limited time with it, the shifter seems to work pretty well, if you don't tend to hurry it. But, that MGW sounds pretty sweet. Long term, I think those Brembo wheels might just need to be powder coated white.

Wow I saw your first post and immediately imagined the Brembo wheels in white. Do it!! I'd do the smoked front corner lights and black 5.0 emblems too. She's a beauty. Can't wait to see the mods come together!

CiniZter 3/13/14 12:59 PM

she is a beautiful pony... u r right she s gonna get all the attention... my suggestion first would be lower her little n get the stance better

Mustang Freak 3/13/14 06:34 PM

Congrats she's a beauty!!!

FordService 3/14/14 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by WileE.Coyote (Post 6771462)
:poke:Thanks very much to all of you for the flowers. And to Deysha for the help and courtesy in the last few weeks of the process.

You're very welcome, WileE.Coyote!

Deysha

1 Alibi 2 3/15/14 09:32 AM

Very nice, good luck with the new ride & mods..