The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Gotta Have It Green (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f818/)
-   -   For those with a need, a need for Green.... (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f818/those-need-need-green-524967/)

Xar 9/9/13 01:17 PM

For those with a need, a need for Green....

I spent another wonderful 3 hours detailing the GHIG GT I purchased last year in June, and with 15 months of ownership I still love the green.

I heard some folks saying things like "you'll tire of it" or "you'll hate it after 6 months"

not for me - how 'bout all of you all? Does the green still get you all rev'd up?

SoFlaBoss 9/9/13 02:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Still loving it, and still getting lots of compliments. :D

Attachment 196944

Stage_3 9/9/13 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by SoFlaBoss (Post 6685750)
Still loving it, and still getting lots of compliments. :D

Same here.
I was at a red light a couple weeks ago and there was a Suburban already there in the other lane getting ready to take a right. I stopped at the light a little past him. He pulled up to my car window and was like, I really don't like green on cars, but that color green looks great and especially in the sun.
Pretty darn cool. I get looks and thumbs up all the time.

Hadtohaveit'13 9/9/13 06:13 PM

In love

GONGRN 9/10/13 10:21 PM

I have had mine for a year and still never regret the purchase!! Everywhere I go the car gets attention!!

dcottrell61 9/13/13 05:33 AM

5 months now and still love it!

Stage_3 9/13/13 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by dcottrell61 (Post 6687461)
5 months now and still love it!

Six months here and love it as well! :metal:

STABB3D BY GiRL 9/13/13 09:29 PM

Great color!!!

That was my second choice :D

GrnT 9/13/13 10:05 PM

I can say I like this green. :drool:

GRN 5OH 9/27/13 01:11 PM

Best. Color. Ever.

:metal::metal::metal:

garner 10/4/13 12:11 AM

3 months and loving it!

Had a white 5.0 for a loaner when my windows were getting tinted and couldn't stand it, too boring and common. I love standing out while driving except for people(especially friends) knowing where I'm at all the time.

Oh and I hate the fact that when I bought mine there were only like 6 including me(3 boss, 3 normal 5.0; one of them being my friend's boss) and now there's like 12(4 boss, 4 5.0, and 4 v6)

..MIGUEL.. 10/4/13 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by garner (Post 6696081)
3 months and loving it!

Had a white 5.0 for a loaner when my windows were getting tinted and couldn't stand it, too boring and common. I love standing out while driving except for people(especially friends) knowing where I'm at all the time.

Oh and I hate the fact that when I bought mine there were only like 6 including me(3 boss, 3 normal 5.0; one of them being my friend's boss) and now there's like 12(4 boss, 4 5.0, and 4 v6)

Lol that is true. Your girl's friend will letter know where you are as soon as they spot you lol

DinoDoc 10/6/13 12:26 PM

I love mine, I see people all the time either pointing at her or taking pics, I was at a mcdonalds with a buddy that has a 13 grabber blue GT, we were parked right next to each other and while we were talking a kid ran out and took a pic of my car alone and you could see the look of disappointment on his face. Just the other day I stopped at a corvette show to see a friend and I saw 3 different people walk over and take pics.

Lee

Stage_3 10/6/13 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by DinoDoc (Post 6696924)
I love mine, I see people all the time either pointing at her or taking pics, I was at a mcdonalds with a buddy that has a 13 grabber blue GT, we were parked right next to each other and while we were talking a kid ran out and took a pic of my car alone and you could see the look of disappointment on his face. Just the other day I stopped at a corvette show to see a friend and I saw 3 different people walk over and take pics.
Lee

That's awesome. Yeah, it is a head turner for sure.

GreenCars 10/8/13 01:10 PM

still love mine..

GRN 5OH 10/15/13 07:31 AM

Saw a thread somewhere that someone tried to order a new 2014 with GHIG paint and was told they are no longer making Mustangs in this color. Same story for Grabber Blue. To me, this is great news - makes our cars that much more rarer! :D

Stage_3 10/15/13 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by GRN 5OH (Post 6701050)
Saw a thread somewhere that someone tried to order a new 2014 with GHIG paint and was told they are no longer making Mustangs in this color. Same story for Grabber Blue. To me, this is great news - makes our cars that much more rarer! :D

Awesome. I wonder how true this is.
I'll have to do some research. :D

Xar 10/16/13 10:01 AM

so you guys are all just as crazy as I am - loving the green more and more each day. If they are indeed not making any more GHIG's for 14 that is even better.

Just yesterday I was on a two lane highway when the oncoming car was a GHIG mustang. first one I've seen in this small town so I was a little sad (but not surprised, local ford dealers have been getting them in stock lately)...

SilverSkoundrel 10/16/13 10:23 AM

if I had it I'd love it

Stage_3 10/16/13 07:05 PM

I used to see a GHIG Boss Mustang around, but haven't in a while.
Not sure what year it was, I'm guessing a 2012 or 2013.