The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Gotta Have It Green (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f818/)
-   -   Black spoiler on GHIG stang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f818/black-spoiler-ghig-stang-526477/)

DinoDoc 11/19/13 12:07 PM

Black spoiler on GHIG stang

I Found a 3D carbon GT500 spoiler for my car but it's black, how do you guys think it will look on a GHIG car?

Lee

punishermustang 11/19/13 12:39 PM

By itself not that good but if have black stripes or something might not look bad. But I think having one thing on the car that's black and rest green would look little awkward personally.

Stage_3 11/19/13 06:58 PM

I don't know Lee.
I think I would leave the spoiler GHIG. That's just me though.

STABB3D BY GiRL 11/28/13 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by DinoDoc (Post 6716421)
I Found a 3D carbon GT500 spoiler for my car but it's black, how do you guys think it will look on a GHIG car?

Lee

The way to go is having a GHIC car and wrap it with black 3M Wrap Vinyl.
Lolz,just kidding!!
GHIC is a great color, you should be proud of it!

My opinion is:
Dont install that spoiler, isn't going to look good on your car.( aesthetic reasons)
For me
I luv the looks of The Boss 302 spoiler (black color) in the GHIC...

GT500 only look great with the same body car color.

Getportfolio 11/28/13 08:03 AM

Really not impressed with 3d Carbon either. You'd most likely have to repaint it anyway.

DinoDoc 11/30/13 11:17 PM

Well I ended up ordering a new green spoiler from AM on thanksgiving, I also ordered a Roush front splitter, SR lowering springs. And then from CJ pony parts I ordered a whiteline transmission mount insert, and a set of redline hood struts. I may have gotten a little carried away. It's going to be an early xmas for me, baby.

STABB3D BY GiRL 12/1/13 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by DinoDoc (Post 6721781)
Well I ended up ordering a new green spoiler from AM on thanksgiving, I also ordered a Roush front splitter, SR lowering springs. And then from CJ pony parts I ordered a whiteline transmission mount insert, and a set of redline hood struts. I may have gotten a little carried away. It's going to be an early xmas for me, baby.

Good choice!

GrnT 12/1/13 07:42 AM

Holly shnikies, the mod bug bit you hard. Can't wait to see what it looks like. :nice:

Stage_3 12/1/13 08:48 AM

Good deal man! :nice:

DinoDoc 12/3/13 11:58 PM

Man I can't wait until Thursady when My spoilers get here. Hell I got home tonight at midnight and had to go out in the garage and install my Redline hood struts that were delivered while I was at work. I'll post pics when I get the spoilers in.

Lee

CiniZter 12/4/13 08:01 AM

good mods.. post pics when u r done.

Stage_3 12/4/13 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by DinoDoc (Post 6723343)
Man I can't wait until Thursady when My spoilers get here. Hell I got home tonight at midnight and had to go out in the garage and install my Redline hood struts that were delivered while I was at work. I'll post pics when I get the spoilers in.
Lee

Please do Lee!