The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Gotta Have It Green (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f818/)
-   -   2013 GHIG Roush Stage 3 (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f818/2013-ghig-roush-stage-3-a-519923/)

11SHELBYGT500 4/30/13 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Stage_3 (Post 6614913)
Wow,...no kidding? That's not me thought. I don't use instagram.

Wow, that looks great man. I will have to try that. That looks like a summer shot. Summer is coming soon. I will have to get her all nice and shiny.
Thanks man! :nice:

Lol someone has a stalker

Hadtohaveit'13 4/30/13 07:26 PM

Wow,...no kidding? That's not me thought. I don't use instagram.

:

Somebody wants to be ya!

Stage_3 4/30/13 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6614915)
Lol someone has a stalker

Originally Posted by Hadtohaveit'13 (Post 6614916)
Somebody wants to be ya!

I know, what's up wit dat?! lol :)

Hadtohaveit'13 4/30/13 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Stage_3 (Post 6614919)

I know, what's up wit dat?! lol :)

You blame them!? Shoot.. I don't

Stage_3 4/30/13 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Hadtohaveit'13 (Post 6614920)
You blame them!? Shoot.. I don't

Ha ha! Thanks man.
Your car looks great too. I like the new pics you put up. You capture the color well. There is a ton of gold metallic flake in it that looks killer in the sun.

Hadtohaveit'13 4/30/13 07:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Stage_3 (Post 6614925)
Ha ha! Thanks man.
Your car looks great too. I like the new pics you put up. You capture the color well. There is a ton of gold metallic flake in it that looks killer in the sun.

Thanks a lot! Yes the gold in this color is awesome!!! I looveee gollddddd

SoFlaBoss 4/30/13 08:06 PM

Wow, that looks great man. I will have to try that. That looks like a summer shot. Summer is coming soon. I will have to get her all nice and shiny.
Thanks man! :nice:

Thanks. LOL, it was Winter in So. Fla, as that photo was taken Jan. 9th, 2013.

Stage_3 5/1/13 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Hadtohaveit'13 (Post 6614931)
Thanks a lot! Yes the gold in this color is awesome!!! I looveee gollddddd

HA HA!!! There's gold in that there green! lol

Originally Posted by SoFlaBoss (Post 6614960)
Thanks. LOL, it was Winter in So. Fla, as that photo was taken Jan. 9th, 2013.

Well that explains it. I live the stupid Northeast and I have to wait for summertime to get a nice sunset shot like that. I'll have to give it a try.
Your pic came out awesome though.:nice:

Xar 5/4/13 01:05 AM

I gotta go take pics of my car again - I'm gonna do a wax next weekend (busy this weekend)... I'll find a cool sunset spot and click away...

Stage_3 5/4/13 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Xar (Post 6617261)
I gotta go take pics of my car again - I'm gonna do a wax next weekend (busy this weekend)... I'll find a cool sunset spot and click away...

Nice! :nice:
I have all my microfiber towels and super soft applicators, just need to order some Zaino polish, which is the best polish/products in my opinion. Use the corresponding Zaino detail spray after applying the polish and "POP". :eek:
The Zaino polish I use, has ZERO abrasives in it. They have others that do have small abrasives as well for those minor scratches/swirls.
Then, I will take some new shots of the car as well.

Stage_3 6/9/13 12:12 PM

Took the beast out for a little run this morning. What an awesome day for a cruise!

joey8 6/9/13 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Stage_3 (Post 6637728)
Took the beast out for a little run this morning. What an awesome day for a cruise!

Such a nice ride you got there. Bet it really turns some heads. Not everyday you see a rousch let alone a ghig rousch. Beautiful car

Stage_3 6/9/13 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by joey8 (Post 6637733)
Such a nice ride you got there. Bet it really turns some heads. Not everyday you see a rousch let alone a ghig rousch. Beautiful car

Thank you.
I kind of want to get some Forgelines for her. I also want the Stage 3 upgrade with the 675 horsepower. :banghead: :banghead: Decisions, decisions.

GreenCars 6/9/13 08:02 PM

car looks so good, miss mine.. hopefully get it back soon.. but I don't want to rush the shop.. patience I know will be paid off.

TheDivaDanielle 6/9/13 08:48 PM

I'll be absolutely honest... I wanted GHIG...... Fiancee didn't like it that much, but she did like Grabber Blue. She said "That color seared my retinas right off."

That being said, sometimes I do wonder if I made the right choice. I would have done exactly what I have done, but with a charcoal grey stripe color on my car.

These pictures also make me wonder if I should have ordered a Roush. :-)

Stage_3 6/10/13 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by GreenCars (Post 6637972)
car looks so good, miss mine.. hopefully get it back soon.. but I don't want to rush the shop.. patience I know will be paid off.

I bet you do miss it. I would feel the same. Let them do their job and don't rush them. She'll be back home soon and better than new! :nice:

Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle (Post 6637985)
I'll be absolutely honest... I wanted GHIG...... Fiancee didn't like it that much, but she did like Grabber Blue. She said "That color seared my retinas right off."
That being said, sometimes I do wonder if I made the right choice. I would have done exactly what I have done, but with a charcoal grey stripe color on my car.
These pictures also make me wonder if I should have ordered a Roush. :-)

Too funny, becasue when I was originally looking at Mustangs, I was going to order a 2013/2014 Grabber Blue, not sure if I was going with white or black stripes.
I saw the GHIG and was like,..............MINE! lol Especially on this car. It looks great on this car with the graphics and all. Plus, the wheels match the black and silver stripes. Yeah, Danielle, you would love the Roush. It's fast, loud and handles awesome. Did I mention fast and loud? lol :grin:

Stage_3 6/24/13 08:48 AM

Took her out Saturday/Sunday night for a cruise. great nights for cruising around. This is from Saturday night.

CiniZter 6/24/13 11:08 AM

roush exhaust tips are so awesome looking...

MyStang2010GB 6/24/13 02:16 PM

beautiful car!!

Stage_3 6/24/13 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by shiazv@gmail.com (Post 6645745)
roush exhaust tips are so awesome looking...

Originally Posted by MyStang2010GB (Post 6645824)
beautiful car!!

Thanks guys! :nice: