Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,675 Likes on 1,197 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Tony you want some of this...?
Attachment 212515
LMFAO
NO!!!!!!! lol

Originally Posted by shaneyusa
Doing good so far... This winter has been extremely mild. Had an inch or two of snow around Christmas that stayed for about 10 days. Been around 50° for most of last week. Felt like Spring, but I am sure it was just a teaser. Maw nature can be cruel. Was tempted to take the car out, but did not want wash it when the real temps returned. Getting colder this coming week, but highs are still mild, supposed to be upper thirty's to low forty's. Not bad at all. Hoping all is well on your end. Looking for that glint of spring that is still a ways out.
I am sure your car is looking sharp as always. Are you still looking for that next performance ride? Thoughts on the GT500 release? Expect it today...
Hey buddy. That's good you escaped most of the snow as well.
Looks like we may get some Saturday night into Sunday morning. Not sure how much yet. I hate the winter months with a passion.

I don;t know how I feel about the new GT500 yet. Not really feeling the looks so far.
Maybe it will grow on me? lol How about yourself? Do you like it?
The following users liked this post:
shaneyusa (1/15/19)
Old 1/14/19, 10:42 PM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,088 Likes on 788 Posts
Originally Posted by Stage_3
LMFAO
NO!!!!!!! lol

Hey buddy. That's good you escaped most of the snow as well.
Looks like we may get some Saturday night into Sunday morning. Not sure how much yet. I hate the winter months with a passion.

I don;t know how I feel about the new GT500 yet. Not really feeling the looks so far.
Maybe it will grow on me? lol How about yourself? Do you like it?
Not sure if I like it yet. That black grill area looks like they copied those ugly Lexus'... Car does sound great in the videos I have watched... I think it will grow on me. Does look mean. Maybe it will make the 2013/2014's flood the market. That is the one I really want. Just about bought one in September, really close, but the wife put the stops to that. Was going to keep the Roush and add a 2013 GT500 with all the options in DIB with white stripes (in & out). Only 2,500 miles... Soooo kicking myself. Guess it is better to ask for forgiveness? Would have had it for sure, but likely would have been single now.

Looks pretty good in Red & White in the video game portion of the video.

Last edited by shaneyusa; 1/15/19 at 07:08 AM.
Stage_3 (1/15/19)
Old 1/15/19, 02:18 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

. Double Post.
Old 1/15/19, 02:19 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Not sure if I like it yet. That black grill area looks like they copied those ugly Lexus'... Car does sound great in the videos I have watched... I think it will grow on me. Does look mean. Maybe it will make the 2013/2014's flood the market. That is the one I really want. Just about bought one in September, really close, but the wife put the stops to that. Was going to keep the Roush and add a 2013 GT500 with all the options in DIB with white stripes (in & out). Only 2,500 miles... Soooo kicking myself. Guess it is better to ask for forgiveness? Would have had it for sure, but likely would have been single now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=_MHNBnb--fs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJt2NOniAMc
Looks pretty good in Red & White in the video game portion of the video.
LOL
You and I are almost the same!! lol I kept looking at '13-'14 GT500 cars as well for a long time. If I did that route, which I am not now, I would have gone clean, low mileage, one owner. I would pay the price if it was high, but within reason, of course.

BUT,....to answer your question previously. I've been in touch with a top Corvette dealership in the Country. MacMulkin to be exact in the state above me. I was going to order a 2019 ZL3 Z07 Corvette. Custom ordered as I want it. Colors and options. They offer 12% off MSRP and you can't beat that. I was keeping in under wraps and trying to say I was going to buy a Trackhawk, which I was interested in at one point. But, the truck is almost paid off, so it makes sense to just keep that beast. But, raises aren't coming just yet. I was counting on getting a raise this January and then ordering the Z07 in early March so I would have it mid May. I would drive the Roush there, drop it off and drive home in the Z07, when it got delivered. Most likely on a Saturday, with no rain or clouds in the sky. LOL But, no raises yet, so I don't know. (I still want to order it though. BIG TIME. LOL)
As far as the new GT500 is concerned, I didn't like it at first. NOW,......I want one! lol Gotta be Twister Orange or the Lime color with black stripes and the Track Pak carbon fiber package for me. No back seat needed for me. I want all the carbon fiber and you get the big wing with that package. Just waiting for that raise man.
But, I'm sure the ADM will be outrageous on these cars. One of the most anticipated cars that I can remember. So, probably not. LMFAO
shaneyusa (1/15/19)
Old 1/20/19, 09:25 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

Fired her up yesterday.
Also fired up the snowblower and topped off the gas for today's snow. I can't wait for summer. I wish it were summer all year round.
Old 2/6/19, 02:13 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

So, these are/were the questions that MacMulkin was asking me about my car. I don't think I posted this previously. I meant to.

Last edited by Stage_3; 2/6/19 at 02:16 PM.
Old 2/6/19, 04:53 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,166 Likes on 1,615 Posts
I didn't see any 'did you do any off roading with your vehicle' questions...I mean one time you even told us it was on the grass JS!
Stage_3 (2/7/19)
Old 2/6/19, 08:41 PM

From what I know about your car I don't see anything that you would have to answer with a negative response. Seems like he is being pretty thorough. But he likely has no clue about a Roush and what it is worth. Most dealers that I know think it is not worth much more than the standard GT it was built on or at least they want to make us believe that. I would not take it to heart if it is a low ball offer, and you can probably expect it to be much lower than you & I both feel it is worth. If you are truly serious about making a change, you would be a whole lot better off posting and selling it yourself. Good luck and I hope you get a reasonable offer that you are happy with. It will be tough to let this beauty go.
Stage_3 (2/7/19)
Old 2/7/19, 01:59 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

I just posted that email to show the amount of questions that they asked about my car. I'm pretty sure once they saw the photos and if I gave them the VIN, there would be no problem getting the trade-in money.
I didn't tell them what kind of car it was prior to this as we were just emailing back and forth about some things. I think that the Corvette is changing soon.
I think I'm going to ask for a raise next week. Actually, I am going to ask for a raise next week. lol
shaneyusa (2/8/19)
Old 2/8/19, 05:17 PM

go get 'em Tiger! Good luck and hope you get it! The raise and the trade-in money!
Stage_3 (2/9/19)
Old 2/9/19, 06:16 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 537 Likes on 420 Posts
Tony, you know you'll never trade the Roush in at McMulkin. It's too far of a drive from the parking lot at the end of your driveway, LOL.

Seriously though, they sell a ton of Corvettes. A buddy of mine up here in NH bought an orange manual-trans Z06 from them about a year ago, he already traded it in for a Lambo. But he was happy with the experience and price he got from them.

If you're serious about the trade-in, I would set up a time to drive the car up, bring your checkbook and your paperwork for the Roush, make sure they have the car you want in stock, and DO THE DEAL.

They have a ton of Corvettes in stock in the inside huge 3-floor showroom.

Last edited by Gabe; 2/9/19 at 06:21 AM.
Stage_3 (2/9/19)
Old 2/9/19, 07:43 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

go get 'em Tiger! Good luck and hope you get it! The raise and the trade-in money!
Thanks man.
We'll see how it goes. I am interested in the new GT500 as well. I'm going to ask for the raise this coming week.
In all honesty, I "probably" could afford the Z07 as I have my truck paid off almost 2 years in advance, so I use that as an indicator. The truck payment is probably almsot half of the Z07, so I wouldn't be ahead that much on the Z07 payments, but it could probably be done. I just want the raise to solidify it.

Originally Posted by Gabe
Tony, you know you'll never trade the Roush in at McMulkin. It's too far of a drive from the parking lot at the end of your driveway, LOL.
Seriously though, they sell a ton of Corvettes. A buddy of mine up here in NH bought an orange manual-trans Z06 from them about a year ago, he already traded it in for a Lambo. But he was happy with the experience and price he got from them.
If you're serious about the trade-in, I would set up a time to drive the car up, bring your checkbook and your paperwork for the Roush, make sure they have the car you want in stock, and DO THE DEAL.
They have a ton of Corvettes in stock in the inside huge 3-floor showroom.
LMFAO I love it bro.
The best part!!!!,...............I don't have to bring my car until I pick up the Z07!!!! They buy cars sight unseen as my last purchase was the same way. Hence all the questions about the car by MacMulkin.I'll just drive down the Roush there on a nice sunny day and come home with the Z07. Easy peasy. lol
They are the 2nd biggest Corvette dealership in the Great Country of ours, so that is why I would order from them. They get rave reviews from the members on the Corvette forum.
I'm not buying off the lot,......I'm ordering mine. It's a 12% off MSRP on ordered cars there. If I'm spending that much money, I want the car exactly how I want it. And yes,.........I want the Sebring Orange with yellow calipers and black wheels. Competition seats and all the goodies! lol All the real exposed carbon fiber, not the painted stuff.

So, I have a question for you guys. I'm not sure, but are they changing the design of the Corvette Z07? I know they're coming out with the C8 midengine car, bit I still want a Z07. I'll guess I'll have to wait and see.
Not positive this is going to happen still. I just wanted to see what the time frame was on ordering and how much of a discount on the Z07 when ordering. It all depends on my raise and how much I get for my Green Machine. I'm not letting my car go for under 40K. The Roush cars are selling for about that average price/mileage as mine. Wish me luck guys!!

Last edited by Stage_3; 2/9/19 at 07:46 AM. Reason: added text
Old 2/9/19, 08:15 AM
Legacy TMS Member

My buddy's Z06. Almost the spec you want

Stage_3 (2/10/19)
Old 2/10/19, 08:50 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

My buddy's Z06. Almost the spec you want

So bad ***!!!
Does he like it? Like you said, the sitting lower kinda sucks.
Thanks for sending those photos yesterday man. I appreciate it.
Old 2/10/19, 10:13 AM
Legacy TMS Member

He liked it but he's already gotten rid of it, lol.
He had it for last summer. Gone now, along with one of his 2 GT350's he had. He kept his GT350R.
But the '16 GT350 and the Z06 got turned into a '10 Lamborghini.
I tried attaching pics but this site fkn sucks lately, so no pics.

Stage_3 (2/11/19)
Old 2/10/19, 11:22 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,166 Likes on 1,615 Posts
He liked it but he's already gotten rid of it, lol.
He had it for last summer. Gone now, along with one of his 2 GT350's he had. He kept his GT350R.
But the '16 GT350 and the Z06 got turned into a '10 Lamborghini.

Poor guy...
The following 2 users liked this post by Mustang Freak:
Gabe (2/10/19), Stage_3 (2/11/19)
Old 2/13/19, 01:57 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Yeah, that's true. Sometimes it's a chore trying to attach photos. I wonder why that is??
Old 2/17/19, 09:30 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

I think I'll fire up the Green Machine today. Not drive it as there is salt/sand/chemicals on the side of the roads.
Let it idle for about 20 minutes and then drive it up and down the driveway to mix the gas up and get all moving parts,...well,.......moving. LOL
Old 3/16/19, 10:03 AM
Roush Forum Stalker

Wow,.....almost 6 years old now.

Old 3/22/19, 06:51 AM
V6 Member

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Looks good! Heavy rain today in MA, should help with cleaning salt off roads...
Stage_3 (3/23/19)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2013 GHIG Roush Stage 3