The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Race Red (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f816/)
-   -   Waiting on Mods! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f816/waiting-mods-528012/)

RaceRedGT 2/2/14 07:17 PM

Waiting on Mods!

Okay have been siting on my hands for Christmas my wife ordered me the Cervini Stalker hood pre painted in our favorite color and I ordered Boss Laguna wheels in Chrome Black. Awwww hurry up Mr. Postman! Best place to vent when waiting for parts

Gtstyles2 2/5/14 03:29 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Post pics when u install them!! I need some motivation to continue getting my Stang together, just got these bad boys so I gotta clean and prep them to give it that nice red treatment. I'm in the middle of finishing the rear caliper covers, so u can imagine what the theme for the front will be

PureSpeedMotorsports 2/5/14 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by RaceRedGT (Post 6752930)
Okay have been siting on my hands for Christmas my wife ordered me the Cervini Stalker hood pre painted in our favorite color and I ordered Boss Laguna wheels in Chrome Black. Awwww hurry up Mr. Postman! Best place to vent when waiting for parts

Awesome! Should look good.

RaceRedGT 2/5/14 08:17 PM

Awesome theme going; will post pics with updates seems like forever since I have done anything

RaceRedGT 2/7/14 05:44 PM

WooHoo Got my tires today from AmericanMuscle hope to get on the car next week if snow stays away! Pics to follow

RaceRedGT 3/15/14 07:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here some pics with new shoes and Cervini hood

Gtstyles2 3/15/14 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by RaceRedGT (Post 6772450)
Here some pics with new shoes and Cervini hood

Very nice!! That hood looks awesome!! The wheels, are they a black chrome? All u need to do now is lower it a bit, will look much cleaner and meaner :-)

RaceRedGT 3/16/14 11:42 AM

Yes they are black chrome and springs are on order

RaceRedGT 3/20/14 06:05 PM

Roush sprongs arrive tomorrow with BMR panhard adj.Bar got my Roush splitters yesterday looks to be a busy weekend for me

Gtstyles2 3/20/14 06:42 PM

7 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by RaceRedGT (Post 6775471)
Roush sprongs arrive tomorrow with BMR panhard adj.Bar got my Roush splitters yesterday looks to be a busy weekend for me

Nice!! Lowering these Mustangs I think is vital, makes them look normal after. I'm busy myself, just finished the final stage of painting my newly acquired Brembo :-) now I have to take off my rear rotors and do what I did with the fronts

RaceRedGT 3/21/14 04:55 AM

Looking good should look awesome when finished

RaceRedGT 3/29/14 05:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Roush springs and BMR panhard I'll get better pics up soon

Gtstyles2 3/29/14 04:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by RaceRedGT (Post 6780009)
Roush springs and BMR panhard I'll get better pics up soon

Looks great already, necessary mod on these cars IMHO. I still have work to do, and very little time -_-

RaceRedGT 3/30/14 07:33 AM

Are you going to Vegas? I know your painting brakes now I think I will be too I'm sure my wife will thank you LOL! What rims are those?

Gtstyles2 3/30/14 12:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wish I could, I never been there, I'm in Jersey. Yea I'm not just doing the calipers, I'm going OCD and fixing the rusty rotor problem too.

RaceRedGT 3/30/14 07:40 PM

Don't look at the rear end they are rusty also LOL nice drive down the east coast to Charlotte would be nice

Gtstyles2 3/30/14 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by RaceRedGT (Post 6781035)
Don't look at the rear end they are rusty also LOL nice drive down the east coast to Charlotte would be nice

Trust me, I know just about every inch of my car. It was disturbing to know my brand new car at the time had such an ugly axle. I have to find a way to address that too :-/ I've accepted that I have an economy sports in which they had to cut a lot of corners to make affordable

RedGT12 3/12/15 08:24 AM

Your cars are looking great,

tbone004 3/12/15 08:39 AM

Car is looking great, really like the hood and rims.

RaceRedGT 5/15/15 11:11 AM

Thanks I have more pics to post if it ever quits raining here in plains.